Too tight

News, announcements and technical support for the forum. Report any related problem and be sure it is going to be solved :).

Moderator: Moderators

VeskoP

Alisima, we need to clear something here and I couldn't respond earlier, would you agree that there are numerous people who never take the time to educate themselves or heed even the best education about certain things? If so, the only way to protect other people from those people is to have a ban and a punishment if the ban is violated.

I didn't get the abovementioned thing from a book, I concluded it myself. Why is it probable to you that I got it from a book?

To correct something in an above post of mine (I don't think it would change anything anyone has already said afterwards up to now):

I wrote:
When something is surely bad, it ought to be forbidden, so that it doesn't hurt others who don't know it's bad and at the same time those others ought to be educated about why exactly it is bad, so they do not feel tempted to try it out.
I mean:
When something is surely bad, it ought to be forbidden, so that it doesn't hurt others and at the same time everyone ought to be educated about why exactly it is bad, so they do not feel tempted to try it out.
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.