VeskoP takes a break

News, announcements and technical support for the forum. Report any related problem and be sure it is going to be solved :).

Moderator: Moderators

VeskoP

VeskoP takes a break

Dear forum members,

I have been an active forum administrator and moderator since the beginning of the forum in April 2004, but other work and committments, also important, are calling me, so I need to take a long break from active participation in the forum management. This break has been in preparation and discussion with the management team since March, and over the months since then has been mentioned to several other forum members.

As a result of this, from now on, I will no longer actively help manage the information/content of the forum and that of the web site. But I'll continue maintaining the technical side of the forum and of the web site until I am no longer needed to do it. I am currently collaborating on that aspect with our members Ptex and Aisin who have recently taken on administrative roles. We do not expect that the remaining transition is going to take more than several months.

Please be assured that the management team is working together to ensure that this transition is going to be smooth. Thank you in advance for your consideration and understanding.

Yours sincerely,
VeskoP.
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.