I'm about to start posting this to signs around my city

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

Matt

I'm about to start posting this to signs around my city

I've gotten only good responses from people who have read this, what do you guys think? Thought-provoking and to the point?
something I wrote wrote:Do you believe in fate? That two people coincidentally meet but could not have been a more perfect match for eachother?

Have you ever had the feeling that if you could have lived in any other's shoes, you'd still have picked your own?

How about inborn knowledge? Have you ever been asked a question that you have never heard of before, and yet already knew the answer without thinking?

Did you ever know what was going to happen or be said next, when there was no way you could have predicted it?

Why does it seem that what we experience in life are always lessons we have no idea how to cope with? If the universe was truly random, there must surely be a many people out there who are living the perfect life... how come no-one's ever met them?

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, we chose who we are. Before we were born. For some purpose we've never bothered to understand - because we're too wrapped up in Constantine's God, materialism and money, political boundaries, and producing an artificial paradise through drugs...

Have you ever considered that maybe this isn't your first life that you have ever lived? Consider, for just a moment, that that statement IS true and a fact. Imagine how mind-boggling that would be - doesn't that leave you a little bit curious to learn more?

Seek and you will find.
Rezo

Re: I'm about to start posting this to signs around my city

Me likes it! :mrgreen: nice touch w/constantine there. I also like the part questioning the 'perfect life'.
suneyes27

it's great, you should mention a place where they can find the book
ptex

Very nice Matt!!!
In my opinion the text is very good and may actually spark interest on those who are on the same wavelength ready to understand the message being passed to them. :thumleft:
I also agree with sunnyeyes, a hint should there somewhere for them to be able to find the book or more information. It would be better if this was subtle, delicately embedded in the message but right now I can't figure how to do this :)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Matt

While it would be great to put in a word for the book, I think many people would be put off by it as it'll come off as a plug for shameless advertising(and in a sense, it would be).

The basis of TP is to raise awareness about our spiritual nature through facts... I don't think reading book is a necessity in reaching that goal, as long as you stay true to it's message.
Robanan

Good Job

I also feel "seek and you will find" is the best you can get there, there will always be something coming, if people just "open up" which may include the book but will surely include all the other necessary conditions that have to happen before someone would find the book on their own.

Alternatively you can make another mailbox, add the address to the message that you spread around then filter spam out your mailbox and talk to the people who read your message and decide to contact you. You don't need to point them to the book directly if they are not asking for it, just sharing your experiences would be enough to set them on their own adventures. Who knows maybe some of them would come back with something that you yourself can learn from them?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.