How to Establish a Spiritual Civilisation?

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

Matt

Current laws enforced by the UN prevent any new countries from being built. If you're really interested, you could build a sea colony using "floating platforms". Use the ocean currents/thermal vents in the ocean floor for power, grow spirulina algae as food, and walla! You have your own society within the regulations of the UN. Estimated costs for a colony to support a couple hundred people? about 1-2 million US Dollars. Not too bad, if you ask me.
pax47

Re: How to Establish a Spiritual Civilisation?

Hey, when will this be possible? I'm thinking about this too. :thumright:
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
Krad

It is alredy possible.
I do not know about the situation of the other countries, but here in Hungary, there are quite some self-sufficient farm.
There are also a few which is community-based, and which in we could live on.
Altough it is not focused on spirituality, if all of us would go there at once, it would change.
I am sure there are a farm like this in your country.
All in all, getting land, water and food is not problematic, but finding enough people in our country is harder.
Just as much as if all of us would travel to one place.
pax47

*SIGH* I'm from Philippines but I can save money until I finish my school.. I wish I could go there, together with our spiritual friends. :cry:
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
Yoko

Hi! and namasté to all,

A spiritual community and eco society is in formation in Canada,Québec. Land been purchase, plan for the main building are done and will start building in this next spring. You are welcome to take a look and had your comments.

http://www.timeline2012.org/group/rainbowcommunity

Yoko
Rezo

thank you for your input, yoko. It is Appreciated :)
pax47

Thanks Yoko.. But as I explore and knowing my spirituality, i find out that it is not important to live in a spiritual community to prepare for the coming 2012, hmmm.. , Knowing that there are many people in my country that needs my help I cant leave my mother land (Philippines). I don't care dying in the devastating disasters of the coming 2012. But I'm happy to know that there would be some of us that will live after the cataclysm and will lead the earthlings to the spiritual civilization. :salute:

In this interconnected universe, every
improvement we make in our private
world improves the world at large for
everyone.

-Dr. David R. Hawkins

:applause:
Yoko

I think like you Pax47, to me it is not so important to survive. What is ,,,is to make a difference ... a motion of change toward are real essence.
We have to beleive in life and know that we will be at the right place at the right moment.

namasté
Yoko
Robanan

I feel the exact same way as you pax. That's why I decided to return to my home country "Iran" too.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
pax47

Oh! I'm touched with you guys! :cry: Now I know that I'm not alone! More power to you guys!
:thumleft: :thumright:

“Even if I knew that tomorrow the
world would go to pieces,
I would still plant my apple tree.

– Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)
Robanan

Power is being together indeed, we should start an organization already, we don't really need to gather at a specific place (for the greatest temple of man is within) we have the potential to act and coordinate globally, our aim would be to assist the efforts that to our collective decision are contributing to the development of spirituality including related technology, media, art, science, business, politics, healthcare system, economy, the list goes on... Take in mind that we have a lot to learn ourselves.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
ronald

..so, we start our discovery of the emerging seven, those of integrity and elected by referendum?
Robanan

I don't think that's necessary for now.
bomohwkl

[quote="pax47"]Thanks Yoko.. But as I explore and knowing my spirituality, i find out that it is not important to live in a spiritual community to prepare for the coming 2012, hmmm.. , Knowing that there are many people in my country that needs my help I cant leave my mother land (Philippines). I don't care dying in the devastating disasters of the coming 2012. But I'm happy to know that there would be some of us that will live after the cataclysm and will lead the earthlings to the spiritual civilization. :salute:
[/quote]

My dear friend, I am sure that human and definitely you will still be around. There will be no doomsday disaster in 2012.
If you think there will be a galactic alignment, think again..
Have a look of http://the2012deception.net/?p=15 a paper published in Nature
2012 is viewed as end of very long cycle and beginning of time transformation and renewal. Just like new year we have every year......
For pole shift, the earth has never experience rapid change of pole in a few years. ( usually 1 degree over a million years)

What would you expecting is increasingly more violent weathers as a result of increasing temperature of the atmosphere (more energy to do more work...violet weather)
It is very likely that the inner core is nuclear in origin, whether the nuclear material in the core is enriched enough and big enough to cause an explosion is highly disputable. There is no real -data supporting the size and composition. If there were planets which exploded due to nuclear runaway, astronomers must have detected by now as the stars they monitored are so many...they should have detected a beep of abnormality now and then.
pax47

:study:

"Don't dwell of the past, don't dream of the future."