A Source of Energy?

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

A Source of Energy?

Only energy which is non-polluting. Alternative source of energy is welcome. Whatever source of energy, it should be practical and easily implemented, self-sustainable and de-centralized.
DavidCrow

A lot to ask of......

I think the most promising is pretty obvious (Hydrogen). The thing that is so promising about hydrogen is that it can be made almost directly from water using electrolisis. I think that the best use of hydrogen is probably in storing energy particularly from non-constant sources of electricity. A good aplication of this would be with solar panels. Since solar panels recieve energy only when the sun is out there has to be some way to store the electricity the produce for later use. One way you could do this is by daisy chaining a bunch of rechargable batteries; that would have have a very limited capacity for large charges and would have to be replaced etc. Another way you can do it is to hook the solar panels up to an electrolisis chamber, pump, and two large storage tanks. Whenever the Sun is out the panels would feed electricity to the electrolisis chamber which would speparate the hydrogen and oxygen from the water in the chamber and into the pump and thus fill their individual tanks. With enough time you would end up with and tank of hydrogen and a tank of oxygen. The hydrogen in the tank could then be used to heat your home, run your car (its possible to run a combustion engine off hydrogen), run a generator, etc.
Alisima

Solar panel also work when the sun is blocked by clouds. Although a bit less, they still produce energy. Generally, whenever there is enough light to see, solar panels work.

Perhapse it might work, combined with other energy suplies. Like wind and water.

But I favor for Zero-Point-Energy. There are a lot of scientists who claim to have made such a device. I believe it is time for a largescale reseach. But I doubt something will come in nearby future.

Here in holland we've had a weird scientist who created a motor which runs on WATER. Just water. Sadly, SHELL has bought his idea and placed it in the fault for 'safekeeping'. Never heard of him or his idea thereafter.
Don't read my signature.
Rezo

if these ideas are being shelved or covered up --- imagine the true scope of such a crime, its staggering to me.

For example, here in New Jersey the device of Francisco Pacheco had a similar situation, it ran on water too. This was over 15 years ago!

[Manning, the coming energy revolution]

out in eatontown nj is a company 'blacklight power' that is trying to use plasma to power things [no pollution] what it does is excite the valence electrons to in-between energy level states to keep them charged consistently until a device is turned off. A bit more complicated....havent been to their website in a year or so, that is too far off to be developed now probably.

There was something else using borax as a catalyst in a fuel cell vehicle, but I forget the company name, there are at least several doing this. One is called 'Millennium Cell.'
I went to an Hpower product information meeting a few years ago that was a little disappointing and vague.

I think larger alt fuel companies have sold out to big oil.....I had friends back up in BC who used to make their own biodiesel, but thats only for cars that already RUN on diesel, which of course are not that many cars.
Alisima

Check this out, another company claiming to have free energy: http://www.steorn.net/frontpage/default.aspx
Don't read my signature.
bomohwkl

well...there must be something very wrong with our understanding of conservation of energy. I begin to think that scientists who are interested in 'alternative' technology has to be freelance and his own source of private funding.
Rezo

Re: A Source of Energy?

hey anyone ever see this one?

http://www.haw-system.jp/English/indexE.html [water run car, using a sort of internal combustion system]

anyone ever try using those 'run your car with water' kits? Seems easy but is it? Obviously would love it to be. This here is obviously much cruder than the system above, I'm assuming.