Education?

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Education?

How are we going to educate our children? How do we use nature to educate them? How does the education like?
bomohwkl

Vesko mentioned
0. Obtain a proficient level in meditation and concentration.

Let's do it!

I propose #1 reference: "Meditation and Its Practice" by Swami Rama
I think aura sights should be developed and nutured as young as possible before the ability is lost and should be part of education system...

Children: auric sights, meditation and concentration, telephathy, languages mathematics,science

I think survival, first aid, argricultural skills, communicating with higher-self would be cultivated too in later stage.

We all should at least practice consistently meditation and concentration skills to give us more mental resources for cultivation of telephathy and communication with the higher-self. The new spiritual civilisation rests on every effort of individual of this forum to cultivate themselves. I can take the responsibility of teaching mathematics and science..........
Lena

Thiaoouba Prophecy = required reading ;)
and musical eduaction should be provided, for that would benefit everyone.
Alisima

I am sorry, but I don't see how this idea of an utopia is any better than our current society.

For thousands of years people have been trying to create the best society for there offspring. Look to where it has brought us.

Do you honestly think that it CAN be achieved??

Don't you think that achievement, and the earnestness to achieve comes from within the child (offspring) instead of from the parent (society)??

Although your idea's are not worse than what we have now, they are certainly not better.

But, you know what they say, "If you really have to, then do it."
Don't read my signature.
Lena

Alisima wrote:Don't you think that achievement, and the earnestness to achieve comes from within the child (offspring) instead of from the parent (society)??
we ARE the children and we CAN make a better society. it is possible on Earth, just look at the example of Mu. it would take a lot of work, but we can change the way we live now and the way our offspring will live in the future