Hey, I'm New and Have a Few Questions

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

christian_sese

Hey, I'm New and Have a Few Questions

well i have been doing tai chi meditation, and ive read the thiaoouba book, and i do a bit dissagree with whatt they are saying. you cant change a civilization in a year or 2. people do care about nature, but it takes time, we are starting to recycle and we are starting yo look ecologically, we cant have all high demands on stopping the monetary system because we are all using it
Robanan

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

As the number of the people who start developing themselves spiritually grows, their needs will change and the system even if it is based on money would have to comply to these needs there is no other way either if this system would want to survive or would be washed away into history by another system.

No one said that it should happen in a year or two.

My thought is that we will bring the planet to the verge of castrophe but we will also get the hydrogen engine and a decent aura camera plust that we will find a lot about the past civilizations of our planet. All this would bring witness to the fact that the book was right from the beginning and the people would take spiritual development seriously.

What do you think?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
christian_sese

Robanan wrote:Hi, welcome to the forum :)

As the number of the people who start developing themselves spiritually grows, their needs will change and the system even if it is based on money would have to comply to these needs there is no other way either if this system would want to survive or would be washed away into history by another system.

No one said that it should happen in a year or two.

My thought is that we will bring the planet to the verge of castrophe but we will also get the hydrogen engine and a decent aura camera plust that we will find a lot about the past civilizations of our planet. All this would bring witness to the fact that the book was right from the beginning and the people would take spiritual development seriously.

What do you think?
thanks for your kind answer, many just flame my about it,

i might be wrong but isnt chalko over using the book, tellin people the earth will explode, it might be right, but its a theory, and we should not pollute the book dont you think?
Bastian

christian_sese wrote:i might be wrong but isnt chalko over using the book, tellin people the earth will explode, it might be right, but its a theory, and we should not pollute the book dont you think?
I do not agree with some of Tom Chalko's theories, but regardless of that I know he is a sincere and honest man. Everyone makes mistakes, that is fine.. and everyone on earth has to form their own theories because our knowledge and understanding are limited. However I do take issue with theories being asserted as fact... and I really do think his idea of the earth exploding is just a theory. Would love to hear Michel Desmarquet's point of view on this 'earth will explode' theory. Whatever kind of destruction Thao meant I am sure it is at least planet wide.

What really annoys me is that people have consistently ridiculed content on thiaoouba.com that was written by Tom Chalko .. and they were actually thinking that the content was written by the author of Thiaoouba Prophecy. Tom hasn't tried to hide what content is his, but people keep making this mistake :( hmmph! It is so common these days for people to condemn someone they don't know based on the most superficial information. Take this case in Australia with Schapelle Corby's conviction: people everywhere have decided that they are 100% certain she is innocent / guilty based only on the poor quality information which the media is providing them. Have they really taken the time to know *all* the information relevant in the case - of course not because they do not have access to it. The same is the case with people who criticise TP as they rarely ever bother to actually read the book!
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Bastian

by the way .. I have had several dream of active volcanoes and cities being destroyed by lava flows. Dreams like that do tend to leave an impression on you, although it isn't always clear whether it was just your random thoughts coming to the fore.. or your HS giving a message / warning.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Vesko

Bastian, my sentiments are exactly in line with yours.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
bomohwkl

by the way .. I have had several dream of active volcanoes and cities being destroyed by lava flows. Dreams like that do tend to leave an impression on you, although it isn't always clear whether it was just your random thoughts coming to the fore.. or your HS giving a message / warning.
Yuk..Yuk...I have the same dream too! In the dream I was just managed to help a few people from being engufted by the volcano eruption. It was close.
Frozn

Uh-oh...

While I admit that I have never had such a dream, my best friend told me a few years back about a recurring lucid dream he had a few times. It vividly described the fast moving chain of events shortly before a volcanic eruption which quickly buried the city of Cincinnati in lava. He claims to remember horrificly real dialogue patterns between himself and others he knows as they escaped into the sewers to avoid the advancing molten rock. This of course, is not the best place to go when escaping lava, and the group was pressure cooked, hotter and hotter and then.. the dream ends.

I remember the many years back he told me about it with quite a distrought tone about him, and I remember reassuringly affirming that nothing like that is possible here. But up against my current understanding, what was seemingly a set of nightmares could be something more. It makes me think and wonder about it now that I remember it.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Psi

Bastian wrote:I do not agree with some of Tom Chalko's theories, but regardless of that I know he is a sincere and honest man ... I really do think his idea of the earth exploding is just a theory. Would love to hear Michel Desmarquet's point of view on this 'earth will explode' theory. Whatever kind of destruction Thao meant I am sure it is at least planet wide.
Yes, Bastian. I am sure Tom's intentions are positive.

None of us know Michel's take on the 'exploding Earth' theory. However, I would have thought, if he agreed with it or knew of the possibility via Thao, he would have said so - he has been very specific about a lot of other issues.

I am not a scientist, nor have I attempted to do any serious research on this beyond reading Tom's papers, so I cannot agree or disagree with his conclusions.

Having said that, even if it doesn't prove to be true (let's hope it doesn't!), if his theory becomes more widely known, it may be just the shock the world needs to change course. Global warming is 'old news' for most people; maybe they need the threat of a loud explosion to wake them up.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
abacustranslation

Re: Hey, I'm New and Have a Few Questions

I showed the site to Michel in March 2018, when he was alive, and he did not approve Tom's content regarding the explosion of earth
Samuel
Learn from the best, and know everything there is to know.
https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/
ronald

Do you approve Tom’s content ?
Do you approve the contents in Thiaoouba Prophecy ?
If you can explain the reasoning behind your own position on this maybe we can learn something together.
abacustranslation

Yes, but except the explosion of earth section of his content.

Yes, all contents in Thiaoouba Prophecy, and the things not written in the book
Samuel
ronald

So you cannot accept the disappearance of Earth by means of explosion?
What’s your reason for not accepting it?
abacustranslation

Because Michel told me when he was alive
Samuel
ronald

Page 164, refer to; horrific cataclysms.
So according to your knowledge, the explanation on page 164 does not involve 'explosion' of Earth and it would be incorrect to imagine so?

Could you please explain us how you come to conclude this yourself.
Etc. on the method of disappearance and entire destruction without 'explosion'.

I wish you can clarify. I do not want to misunderstand about this important matter.