The Current Situation

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

Alisima

The Current Situation

This is for all of you who think about starting a new civilization. I understand why you would want to establish an alltogether different civilization that the current one. However, there are some points which require consideration.

Firstly, you have to understand that the ideal which you have will never exists other than were it is now, in your head. You can see it in the current situation, most rules, idea's and ideals never exist longer than perhapse 10 years. And that is, most of the time, after a disappointed existence.

Secondly, this new spiritual civilization that you hope to build will eventually be subjected to the same atrocities as the civilization you hope to escape. This is inevitable because we are only human. Eventually problems will occur.

Thirdly, with creation comes destruction. At some given point your utopian civilization will break down, as with all that is transient.

Fourthly, many before you, both good and bad, have tried to do the same. Actually, the current situation is partly because of them. What makes you think your idea is somehow better??

Sixthly, the current civilization made you what you are. If you disprove the current civilization do you not think you should also disprove it's fruits, i.e. yourself.

And lastly, there is nothing wrong with the current situation. There is nothing unspiritual nor uncivilized about it. The errors that you see in the current civilization are projected due to some errors, misassumptions, you have (about) yourself.

Again, like I said, these points should be taking into consideration. I am not saying that you shouldn't do it. If you really want to, I'll will even encourage you and will even want to help. However, I am asking you to see in a realistic manner. Otherwise you end up deceived and with a shattered heart.
Don't read my signature.
Lena

we'll never no for sure if we don't try.

my spirit guide told me that my future will be very depressing if I don't break free from society, the monetary system, and high school. I'm already working on being home schooled, but to break free from the monetary system and today's society I feel we really need to start from scratch and gather with like-minded people. we need to at least try to form a new civilization.

I don't feel safe living in america these days, especailly with great catastrophes coming up, this country will likely fall apart very soon. and then where will I go? I want to survive "the end of the world" and then if I do, when I'm much older, I want to raise children in a civilization I approve of.
Secondly, this new spiritual civilization that you hope to build will eventually be subjected to the same atrocities as the civilization you hope to escape. This is inevitable because we are only human. Eventually problems will occur.
we will make rules in the beginning that will prevent most problems from occuring in the future. when problems do occur, and I know they will, we can refer back to the books TP and TFoC and of course our higher selves for advice. we shouldn't be faced with anything we can't overcome.
Fourthly, many before you, both good and bad, have tried to do the same. Actually, the current situation is partly because of them. What makes you think your idea is somehow better??
it won't be a cult, it won't be ruled by fear, money, greed, or religion. Instead, it wil be run be a genuine understanding of the universe and our purpose in it
Sixthly, the current civilization made you what you are. If you disprove the current civilization do you not think you should also disprove it's fruits, i.e. yourself.
I disprove some things I do, like use money, drive in cars and buses, follow laws created by government i don't approve of... but what can I do? I don't disprove myself, only things I must do to live in this society. If I live in a true civilization, one similar to Mu, then I won't be unhappy with things I do on a day to day basis. I am proud of myself personally dispite growing up in the world the way it is now.
And lastly, there is nothing wrong with the current situation. There is nothing unspiritual nor uncivilized about it. The errors that you see in the current civilization are projected due to some errors, misassumptions, you have (about) yourself.
I don't fully understand this statement
Vesko

Alisima, thank you for the concern and advice. Caution is very important. I notice you are very certain about what will happen in the future, such as in "the ideal which you have will never exist other than what it is now". The recent past lends support to your view, but after all, we know, and not well, only the last 7000 years of human life on Earth. What then makes you so much sure that eventually a great and long-lasting civilisation could not rise from the present so-called civilisation and from an ideal such as presented in Michel's book?

And when you say that there is "nothing wrong with the current situation", I do not understand you, either.

Lena, when you say "my spirit guide told me", I hope you take every precaution to ensure that the spirit guide is a genuine one and not something else. Some psychics say that spiritual communication is very fickle and one may easily layer one's subjective thoughts on it. I am in no way saying that this is the case with you, I just think it is important to voice this warning so that people who do not know have it in consideration.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Frozn

A couple ideas...

First, with concern to Lena
we will make rules in the beginning that will prevent most problems from occuring in the future. when problems do occur, and I know they will, we can refer back to the books TP and TFoC and of course our higher selves for advice. we shouldn't be faced with anything we can't overcome.
We shouldnt refer back exclusively to ANY book, not even TP for answers about how to govern ourselves properly. If a new spiritual civilisation encountered problems that weren't planned for in it's formation, it is evidence that the planning was inadequate.

Forming a new structure from the ground up, keeping the worst capabilities of mankind in mind during the process, could be greatly assisted by example. We have examples all over our world of how NOT to govern, and how these governments degraded from something noble and good, to something rotten and degrading to man. So why, then, should we become dependant on ANY book for answers that are right in front of us? I see that as the embryo for religion.

Having said that, the governing style of Mu is still an excellent example to assist us, and thats what it should be - assistance. The real idealistic thinking and intelligent planning still lies with the individuals dedicated to make the changes we all want so desperately.

There are many among us with the dream to lead people in the right direction, but for that dream to become reality, problems must be outlined, goals must be established, and safeguards, similar to the "checks and balances" of the american system. The ideas behind that system may be salvageable, with enough research into the weaknesses, we could perhaps plug those holes, and of course the abolishing of any political grouping. For that, we turn again to Mu. The less complex the system is, the better it will function.

The clearer the goal, the easier it is to see the way. We are all intelligent beings here, so let us define clearly what it is we want. Any suggestions?
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Lena

Vesko, in the beginning I was very cautious in trusting my spirit guide. I still am, but now I am sure that he is for real and I love him, and he loves me.
So why, then, should we become dependant on ANY book for answers that are right in front of us?
if we use Mu as an example, which book is going to tell us how Mu was governed? you have good reason to say:
I see that as the embryo for religion.
so we should be always carefull of that, but at the same time I don't think we should be afraid to use the books in assisting us, or more for reminding us what we already know.
‘the spoken word vanishes, but the written word remains’
Alisima

Vesko wrote:Alisima, thank you for the concern and advice. Caution is very important. I notice you are very certain about what will happen in the future, such as in "the ideal which you have will never exist other than what it is now". The recent past lends support to your view, but after all, we know, and not well, only the last 7000 years of human life on Earth. What then makes you so much sure that eventually a great and long-lasting civilisation could not rise from the present so-called civilisation and from an ideal such as presented in Michel's book?
It is not such an easy answer. Although it is perfectly clear in my mind I find it very hard to put it into words. Perhapse the best answer would be, because man is selfish.
Vesko wrote:And when you say that there is "nothing wrong with the current situation", I do not understand you, either.
Well, everything is already perfect. Heaven on earth. We just don't see it and make alot of fuss about it.
Don't read my signature.
Frozn

Thanks Lena, I understand your point of view better now and I agree more with what you're saying. The government style of Mu was simplistic, and based on personal Self discipline and integrity of the members of the governing body. I imagine that there were several safeguards at certain levels to maintain the balance and simplicity of this system.

An example of such, from TP as regards the king of Mu, had 7 (I believe) advisors, who also had the authority to remove him from power if he showed the slightest tendancy toward fanaticism. Simply speaking, the same should be applied down each level of the pyramid structure of the government, so in effect, it could work like this:

I'm using US terms for this:

In one US state, suppose there are 5-10 cities of decent size, and 1 to 3 larger ones.
The smaller cities could be mapped into 5 large areas, which could be split into local communities, to a size which was large enough to maintain a local economy, but small enough that those who lived in the area knew the way around it intimately.

It may be a township, or half of one, with it's unique day to day problems, and should have people who live in that community of respect and integrity to handle the task of solving these problems. They should be elected by and within the community of whom many personally know these people. In this sense of closeness, liars and charlatans can usually be filtered out.

Each of these communities should act as a self sustained simple governing process, complete with its own courts, lawmakers, police, and be completely open to public debate and discussion. From within the governing group of a community, a leader is elected to represent the community in a regional (Maybe east New York City council) version of the same simplistic process, from within each larger step is chosen a leader to represent the community - locality - state region - state, and finally the entire country.

This process would be inherently stabe, but need tremendous safeguards at all levels to ensure the needs of the people were being met. But a leadership elected democratically in the community, and in turn elected from within that leadership would elimate the need for politicians to puff themselves up with lies to appeal to entire masses, and the lying unfaithful politician would find himself disliked in the very cummunity he was raised in!

Plus the member of each community is more aware of the problems of his community than that of the entire nation, as a general rule. Not only that but orientation around the community makes the concequences of a bad politician noticable in their backyard. The people should elect in this way. Then among a whole sea of good and noble leaders, the best of the best will rise to the top, where responsibility is needed most.

Such a system can be designed, but it will take the hearts of men women, brother and sister to fuel it properly. Freedom of choice must be maintained but other strict prohibitions must also be in place. Of course, any addition to any law or policy must be with open doors, free to any public input or concern.

Theres my general outline of a Mu structured society. If you guys are interested in adding anything, by all means.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Lena

the settings in which leaders make speaches should always have a plain white background so that their auras can be seen. that way if someone has less than perfect motives it will be recognized immediately. white backgrounds should also be present when people are getting to know their potential leader and getting ready to vote.
Frozn

Excellent idea Lena!!

I cant believe I didn't think of that. Again let me stress the importance of mandating that all government functions be open-doors affairs, with some moderation and discipline of course. And, contrary to what is happening in the USA now, leaders must respond to their critics in personal debate. Not this stupid war of pre-prepared "I'm pretending to give a [moderated 4-letter word]" statements. In the UK Parliment, I was impressed to see this happening. But as we have with our current set of political divisions, this will always be a biased affair from all sides.

Political parties will be forbidden. People with a common ideaologies can still exercise their free will to gather, but it should have no place in government affairs. A community based system of governing that promotes from within would cut down on the power that money has to buy positions high in the government.

Democratic elections will only take place when a new seat in community governing opens. also, at any time, the members of a community should be able to force a vote to remove someone who will not do there job properly. And of course others may retire, or get voted to a higher level on the governing pyramid from within.

"Majority of the stupid is guaranteed", as Chalko likes to quote from Einstein. The way we elect our leaders is so complicated today that it can be assured that even those who keep track of politics will have very little understanding of who the best person for the job is, what that job is, or still less, who they're voting for. The last election, all I saw was: Job title - Name - Republican/Democrat. For a list of over 100 people, perhaps 10 I'd heard of.

Following what Tom said on his forum, Would you feel safe in an airplane piloted by a man chosen by people who knew nearly nothing about airplanes, much less how to fly them?

The only problem is getting it to work with our current monetary system. Every time I apply that to the equation, I find problems that can lead to disaster. A system stronger than money? If thats not impossible, what about getting rid of the monetary system? This is going to be tough, but I have hope that it can be done.
Alisima

Lena wrote:the settings in which leaders make speaches should always have a plain white background so that their auras can be seen. that way if someone has less than perfect motives it will be recognized immediately. white backgrounds should also be present when people are getting to know their potential leader and getting ready to vote.
You are trying to solve a problem by creating a very complex situation. KISS is what immediatly pops in my mind from my Object Oriented Programming course, 'Keep It Simple Stupid'.

It it incredibly hard to make real specific judgements about people with only their aura. You have to remember that all the character traits of a person and, according to some people, even their past lives are encoded in their aura. That means that the aura contains VERY much information, in just a bunch of jumpy colors. It is very hard to decipher that.

It can be done though, but you need trained people.
Don't read my signature.
Frozn

Good point Alisima. I had actually thought of that in my last post. Assuming the general public was only slightly better at seeing auras at that point than we are now, it would still be the vast minority. However, regarding 'KISS', it CAN be simple to paint the inside of government halls white for this very purpose - In fact, Most existing buildings have white painted walls. Not that it should be a law that they'd HAVE to be in front of the white background, but their unwillingness to do so if asked would raise concerns.

Perhaps if cameras could be designed for this purpose and analysed by experts, that would be more plausable. Let's see how far kirlian technology comes in the future.