Food?

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

Food?

Ukrainian man eats only sunshine and lives by the law of flowers:
http://english.pravda.ru/science/myster ... sunshine-0

Man lives for 11 years eating only sunlight:
http://english.pravda.ru/science/myster ... sunlight-0
Lena

I've heard of this before on televison. an american woman claimed that if everyone took the time to "sun gaze" every evening there would be no more world hunger. but she still ate food. :roll:

I am skeptical of this. plants can get energy from the sun because they have chloroplasts. it's scientific fact that humans DON'T have chloroplasts. also, even plants need food other than sun and water; they need dirt for some nutrients. humans need vitamins and minerals to survive... not just engergy from the sun or any other source.

Thiaooubians eat a small amount of food every two days.
ronald

I am skeptical too, but find the idea interesting. Just wondered how far possible this can be.

If anyone has information or research done on this topic, please share.
Aisin

From the book recommended by Vesko, "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramhansa Yogananda, there is also a chapter which depicts a lady who hadn't eaten for many years.

Chapter 46 The Woman Yogi Who Never Eats
http://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/chap46.html
Teda

I'm researching it now and I have no doubts. It makes a lot of sense and it took me many years of being aware of this concept before it clicks.
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

- Maori proverb
bomohwkl

A 'saint' who never eat is different from a 'saint' who never obtain calories from food sources.
I can still be alive without eating as long as I know how to supply myself with nutritional drinks.

From
http://english.pravda.ru/science/myster ... sunshine-0
Since then I’ve been living on a strict diet of tea with honey and some boiling water with fish soup spices.
Within the current state of my knowledge, I don't think it is possible to survive without having supplement yourself with calories from food source (whether it is a solid or liquid) for more than a few month.
survivor

bomohwkl wrote:
Within the current state of my knowledge, I don't think it is possible to survive without having supplement yourself with calories from food source (whether it is a solid or liquid) for more than a few month.

..from http://www.thefreedomdorum.com type spirulina into search;
Yes. I have tested the spirulina + water diet for about 6 weeks and then stopped the experiment for social and family reasons. I felt that I could continue for much longer, but I wasn't doing any physical work. [Tom]
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
bomohwkl

exactly, you have to eat something....
Teda

exactly what Bomowhkl?
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

- Maori proverb
brettmtl

You are all right. Originally we were designed to live on the word of God. And in our history records there are many mentions of people worshipping the sun. Our problem is that at the moment we are very materialised and o so busy and have lost our direct connection with this from of energy intake.
dloheb

Why do the Thiaooubans eat?
Robanan

brettmtl is right (in a sense) it's not that we were originally designed to live on the word of god as brettmtl says so to understand the point that I'm trying to make imagine what the Thaori eat when they disappear. :D
Rezo

Re: Food?

speaking of living off sunlight, this is a video I recently came across, would like to share here, you may or may not have seen already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewoDVPCLnt0&

Pralatjani
pax47

Two years ago I saw 1 man in 50's staring at the sun for several minutes he said to us (I'm with my friend) he's getting energy from the sun.

And we walk away laughing in skeptical.

I know.. sun gazing is possible.

Light and love to all!
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
Rezo

I had just been to a raw food conference [matthew monarch and angela stokes-monarch] and there was brief mention of breatharianism ... I bought his book 'raw spirit' and read it [a fairly easy read with some valuable and interesting information about diet].

The interesting thing about food from air that I found out is, however slim chance it may be possible, is dangerous, for the reason that the purer your body is, [water, steam w/sunlight or just sunlight only, etc] the purer the environment you are in must be, to be able to sustain properly and not get hyper-reactive sort of toxic reactions going on.

If there are any true breatharians or, those who only derive necessary physical sustenance from the sun, I would tend to assume those rare individuals who may have done so [such as Pralatjani - sp - or the Ukranian man mentioned earlier] for long periods of time, are most likely located in remote areas with very fresh air and water.