A project which i have passed on

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

dtNet

A project which i have passed on

Would anyone be interested in establishing a news website for world peace? Have volunteerers writing articles, accumulating stories from all around the world presenting the negatives and positives that is happening around our world; a forum, opinions, links or some kind of linkages between all people and profession who believes in change. This will be like forming a web to all people throughout this planet for love. Professions can be UFO researchers and people such as Neale/spiritual authors, for example. And also finding people who had experience some of phenomenon situations (saw UFOs), people who when was a child had mysterious abilities, people who are refrained from speaking of the unbelieveable due to fear, etc, etc! Links to websites who speaks of the One, Love, UFOs, changing our world, etc, etc!

Is anyone here who are interested? Is about setting this up immediately. And find people who can do the translating so that all people of walks of life can read about our New World.

We can also have a link to some online chat for those who desire to listen and know more about this Change. This is a great opportunities for you to cause them to remember WHo We Are! :)
shezmear

Re: A project which i have passed on

dtNet wrote:Would anyone be interested in establishing a news website for world peace? Have volunteerers writing articles, accumulating stories from all around the world presenting the negatives and positives that is happening around our world; a forum, opinions, links or some kind of linkages between all people and profession who believes in change. This will be like forming a web to all people throughout this planet for love. Professions can be UFO researchers and people such as Neale/spiritual authors, for example. And also finding people who had experience some of phenomenon situations (saw UFOs), people who when was a child had mysterious abilities, people who are refrained from speaking of the unbelieveable due to fear, etc, etc! Links to websites who speaks of the One, Love, UFOs, changing our world, etc, etc!

Is anyone here who are interested? Is about setting this up immediately. And find people who can do the translating so that all people of walks of life can read about our New World.

We can also have a link to some online chat for those who desire to listen and know more about this Change. This is a great opportunities for you to cause them to remember WHo We Are! :)
It sounds like a reasonable idea,. although I have little time in that I have a few projects on at the moment which need to be finsihed, but I can offer some resourses.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
dtNet

Hahaha, fine fine. Just Im trying to find people who are willing for this project. I looking for them.

I also from melbourne, australia. we should meet up. I can summarise the contents I read from other books to you.
Robanan

Re: A project which i have passed on

dtNet wrote:Would anyone be interested in establishing a news website for world peace? Have volunteerers writing articles, accumulating stories from all around the world presenting the negatives and positives that is happening around our world; a forum, opinions, links or some kind of linkages between all people and profession who believes in change. This will be like forming a web to all people throughout this planet for love. Professions can be UFO researchers and people such as Neale/spiritual authors, for example. And also finding people who had experience some of phenomenon situations (saw UFOs), people who when was a child had mysterious abilities, people who are refrained from speaking of the unbelieveable due to fear, etc, etc! Links to websites who speaks of the One, Love, UFOs, changing our world, etc, etc!

The idea of setting a news website for world peace is very good. In our forum People write about many good subjects and in 99% of the cases, link to the sources are available. What I mean to say is that you don't really need to recruit people here, we are already doing a fragment of the job required to support your idea and your project. Should you need to take any material from the topics of this forum, you'll simply have to:

1) Ask the permission of the author, and/or Directly quote the sources available.
2) Make a final agreement with the original author, as about the final draft of the quoted article, which is going to propagate through your media.

the abovementioned precautions are necessary for the sole purpose to avoid misquotations, and/or unwanted mistakes to appear through your media.

We could have a goldenplanet sub-forum, something like a "Golden Planet forum press" where people would specifically post topics regarding your project, either helping by writing articles or pointing out mistakes like discussing issues and articles etc.

At the moment the administration of this forum is busy with the internal affairs of this forum. I believe we could discuss further details of our cooperation in due time.
dtNet

Yes, I suggest a news website because is a general matter of world peace. This forum here is really inspired by from the TP book.

What I ask is for volunteerers, as you know, this is not a small project and require their help to make this project come true. Why not contribute articles to this future website? Do you understand what I mean? I know, I knew you would support me and give me permissions quoting your articles etc, but I'm really asking for exercising this project as a team.

To me okay, to me, life is more than just going to school, be educated and go to work. We do that because this is how we think life is. We tried our best to define life by going through this cycle. We are more than that.. If you see what I see nothing is more important than to inspire people to see life in a new way. Do you understand?

Looking forward your replies.
Robanan

I understand you dtNet, and as you know, the TP community forum can exercise a very high potential of information processing to say the least.

And yet, you have not proposed any of the requirments needed for people to have a crystal clear idea of what is your project about, and how is it going to progress and evolve. Please, care to also make a clear statment about what do you yourself want to achieve through your project.

The least you could do is to set tasks, and post task lists to our forum, under this topic or in the place the administrators will decide in the future. So, people here would go through the list of these task and will see by themselves what they can do to help you and your project.
ronald

Can we add another item under the Miscellaneous section called Projects? If anyone has some projects we can work on, it will be easy to find, all in the same place which is good for their visibility.
Aisin

Ronald, thanks for the thought. At this stage, there is no action item that warrants sufficient need for such a specific forum called 'projects' yet. Let's keep this suggestion for future reference, when there is sufficient activity to justify maintaining a specific forum.