How does The Great Spirit or your Overself Reveal themselves

Everyone is related to someone else even if neither one knows it. Here's a place to discuss aspirations toward the perfect relationships with our fellow beings.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

How does The Great Spirit or your Overself Reveal themselves

How does The Great Spirit or your Overself Reveal themselves to you? If we are to take the initial statement of "They have eyes and they do not see, ears and they cannot hear", to heart, then we would take notice of all the idiosycrosies that life has and attribute them to The Great Spirit or our Overself hinting at their omnipresence to the self here. To grow the relationship between one another and validate the truth or detir the doubts that our minds still might hold about the Truth in Thiaoouba.

I, on many occasions am thinking about The Creator and in my minds thoughts talk to him, these thoughts are directed toward him and not my overself. On many occasions I will have the words projected to Him/it and say "You know I Love You God, Right?" No less than 5 seconds later will I run into a spider web ( a single strand) from seemingly out of no where or out of place.

How does TGS or OS reveal themselves to you outside or inside of meditation?
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Krad

Re: How does The Great Spirit or your Overself Reveal themselves

I had only contacted my higher self, and I either saw a small white dot, and often also my third eye chakra from inside,sSometimes with my eyes open.
Two times I have seen the tunnel, and once, when I asked for healing, I was healed in a few second.
teradactyl

Re: How does The Great Spirit or your Overself Reveal themselves

usually it happens like any conversation, i ask a question and then answer myself. i sound more self assured answering my own questions, that who else could it be?
Om Mani Padme Om