Secret to Enlightenment- Nirvana-Moksha-Brahman State

Everyone is related to someone else even if neither one knows it. Here's a place to discuss aspirations toward the perfect relationships with our fellow beings.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

Secret to Enlightenment- Nirvana-Moksha-Brahman State

In my understanding, that I have derived from a fully enlightened person named Dr. R. Hawkins, Ramana Maharshi and Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj is that the ego must collapse in order to reach the highest state. What this collapsing of the ego means is that the inner belief that the ego holds, that it is the source of its own power. As The Great Spirit created the four forces of the Universe and those forces are the manifest universal aspect as visual innumerable phenomoninal forms. You must first understand that your body is not just you as an individual form but that your true body is the entire manifest universe. One must take stand on that one is not just Esoterically One with the Universe but is in FACT is The entire universe as the manifested form of himself as the absolute state that is prior to consciousness. As you know the Thiaooubans give us the key to the mystery. I can talk to all of you because you know what I know. Each electron contains 100 gigabytes of memory and there are 4 billion trillion electrons that make up the physiological body that encapsulates the pure awareness that is inside of you similar to the seed of a peach or layers of an onion. As we all here know that the lifespan of those electrons is 1 with 100 zero's behind it in human earth years. But that pure awareness that is eternal was there prior to the big bang and will be there at the end of the lifespan of all the unlimited possible universes held in the atomic consciousness that can be created within the time bound lifespan proves to each and everyone of you that you are without a shadow of a doubt the Absolute Parabrahaman /NIrvana / Moksha/Christ Consciosness/ Supreme Existence Bliss. Stand on this prior to the mind creating the I am so and so. Thiaoouba shows us that we are what is prior to consciousness. We are full God and Fully Human. Take the stance you are God The Great Spirit himself (itself), not as an individual but the entire manifest universe. Before that the separate entity must sit in meditation and sacrifice that inner belief of being ones own source of ones own power back to the overself on Thiaoouba and the oversell surrenders herself to the great spirit and the whole game of life that the great spirit plays with us ( we play with ourself) as a giant never ending game of chess ends. But us bowing down to our over self who bows down to the great spirit and allows her to enter into the ether for ever and ever even before the end of the lives span of total consciousness is over. Come to Realize and awake to the fact there is ONLY THE GREAT SPIRIT manifested in innumerable forms. THAT IS THE KEY TO THE MYSTERY THAT THE THIAOOBANS WANT US TO KNOW. Now that people are understanding Quantum Physics and Quantim Wave Theory and Quantum Entanglement this is much more easily explained. I teach it now in my real life endeavors to my 8 year old nephew all the way to my 38 year old friends and 68 year old parents and I wanted to share it with you. I can talk about my Guru, Thiaoouba The origin of mankind and the meaning of life and teach it very well and deliver the message i am deliver to you in a more eloquent manner.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
ET-1

Re: Secret to Enlightenment- Nirvana-Moksha-Brahman State

For dialogues sake lets follow through with what you said... and see the truth of the matter...

If collapsing of the ego means that the inner belief that the ego holds, that it is the source of its own power is given up... one isn't going to accomplish this by holding the stand that one be the entire universe... nor claiming one be god. Come to Realize and awake to the fact the singularity each be stems from THE GREAT SPIRIT manifested in innumerable forms. Collapsing of the ego means that the ego recognizes that it accepts the truth or rejects the truth that happens to be, rarely able to determine it. What the ego holds to be true will be true if the ego happens to hold to be true what be true. The source of what be true resides in what be true NOT what the ego holds to be true... its own power is given up... by recognizing what happens to be the truth rather than determining arbitrarily what be true. You may agree with me or disagree with me and depending on who be right hold the truth or the delusion. Hove each and everyone chooses to agree with what be the truth now and always...
ArioK

I can only point the the way. Enlightenment and Nirvana is always there and can be had in a moment without You have too see your body as the whole Universe not just that which is held within the skin. Every Star Every Grain of Sand appears in your imagination. You are The Supreme Self. Are not what you think yourself to be. You are not the body nor the mind. You are NOT the consciousness. You are the Pure Awareness that gave rise to the electron. You are the Ethereal Ocean in which the Universe appears from. The most subtle foundational background that the big bang was painted upon by consciousness.

If you want aim to fully understand who you are. Google the PDFs, just read Power vs Force, by Dr. David R Hawkins. The Thao of Physics. Thiaoouba Prophecy and the book I am that by Nisargadatta Maharaj. Then start meditating and just sit and listen for the inner sound leading to the inner light and surrender the inner belief that you are the source of your own power. It is the God within each and everyone of us that has to kneel to The Absolute. Then individuality is lost. You end up knowing yourself as ALL that ever was or will be. You are all. The Alpha and The Omega. Ask the question in meditation. Who am I? That answer will dissolve all doubts that You Are The Supreme Stateless State. Nirguna, Nirvana.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
teradactyl

i must say guys, i really love your gusto. but its harder to relay to "monkeys" of nirvana nirvana nirvana and bliss. i was one of those monkeys a few years back, and am finding myself surrounded by monkeys all day long. i think that it is truly up to the individual to find their way until they "get it", and once they get it, the bliss is usually sought out. as i remember saying to my fiance, that "you dont know, until you know, and you dont know what you dont know, till you know."

that was convoluted in itself, to someone who already doesnt get it.

i'm just really having a hard time getting my mom to "get it".
i bribed her to read first chapter of TP, and all i got was "its boring, and i had enough about spaceships with your father".

i'm still (even with my current state of awareness) learning how to love her despite herself.

anyways....sorry for the ramble.
Om Mani Padme Om