Hermaphrodites -- Male/Female

Everyone is related to someone else even if neither one knows it. Here's a place to discuss aspirations toward the perfect relationships with our fellow beings.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

Let's consider the Creator only -- by saying it's both male and female, I mean that it must have the ability to receive both male and female perceptions, because as Michel writes, males and females have been created in all species. Also, perceptions = not only a physical thing, because they get recorded in the astral body, hence male / female / hermaphrodite are not only physical concepts.
Re the higher self -- I only surmise all are hermaphrodite.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Leo

That makes sence Vesko... as I used to think like that, until I read the line...
Thaioouba Prophecy p 53 wrote:In the beginning there was nothing except darkness and a spirit - THE Spirit...

In fact the Spirit imagined the worlds - he imagined how to create them - from the most enormous to the most miniscule. He imagined the atoms. When he imagined them, he created in his imagination, all that moved and will move: all that lived and will live; ...
the bold is my addition :)

I took that as there was nothing... no male no female no hermaphrodites, the Spirit first had to imagine males, females and a combination of both (hermaphrodites) before it could create them.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Alisima

Let's make an equation of it.

male = creator minus intellect minus female qualities
female = creator minus intellect minus male qualities

On earth male need to find their lost female qualities, and female their lost male qualities.

Isn't it romantic? :lol:
Don't read my signature.
Zark

Alisima wrote:On earth male need to find their lost female qualities, and female their lost male qualities.
you read my mind :-). I was thinking myself that we seek the opposite sex in order to feel complete.

Actually, there was an old text that talked about hermaphrodites, perhaps it was written by Plato. I can't remember. The story said that because these people had both the male and female qualities they were too independant and didn't seek out companionship. So thus they were split into two - the male and the female.

The story was kind of cute, because typical of a writer who didn't understand the matter very well.. the story was obviously a little wrong. It said that each of these people were in fact two people stuck back to back. In my mind ot was clear what was really meant, and that the story had evolved through a 'chinese whispers' type of process.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

Leo, I still maintain that even before the creation of the universe, God was hermaphrodite, because:
Genesis 1:27: "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
If you don't trust the Bible, let's see what Churchward writes from the same Naacal tablets Thao quoted in "Abduction to the Ninth Planet" -- you'll see the striking similarities between Thao's description and the following text (the emphasis in bold is mine):
"Originally, the universe was only a soul or spirit. Everything was without life – calm, silent, soundless. Void and dark was the immensity of space. Only the Supreme Spirit, the great Self-existing Power, the Creator, the Seven-headed Serpent, moved within the abyss of darkness.
The desire came to Him to create the worlds and He created the worlds; and the desire came to Him to create the earth, with living things upon it, and He created the earth and all therein. And this is the manner of the creation of the earth, with all the living things upon it:--
The seven superlative intellects of the Seven-headed serpent gave seven commands.
'Let life come forth in the waters.' And the shafts of the sun [i.e., the cosmic rays in the Book] met the shafts of the earth in the mud [!] of the waters and there formed cosmic eggs (life germs) out of particles of the mud [do we have a valuable detail here?!]. Out of these cosmic eggs came forth life as commanded." (Fig. 6b.) [this is the same vignette].
The sixth command was:
"'Let life come forth upon the land.' And the shafts of the sun met the shafts of the earth in the dust [!] of the land, and out of it formed cosmic eggs; and from these cosmic eggs life came forth upon the earth as commanded." (Fig 6c.) And when all this was done, the seventh intellect said: 'Let us make man after our own fashion, and let us endown him with powers to rule this earth.'"
"Then Narayana, the Seven-headed Intellect, the Creator of all things throughout the universe, created man, and placed within his body a living, imperishable spirit, and man became like Narayana in intellectual power. Then was creation complete."
Zark, it's indeed from Plato, "The Symposium":
http://goldenplanetforum.com/library/pl ... posium.txt.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Robanan

Leo, I still maintain that even before the creation of the universe, God was hermaphrodite, because:
:?:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Vesko

"Let us make man after our own fashion."
Man = man and woman, hence "our own fashion" = both man and woman are part of God, hence God is a hermaphrodite.
Robanan

Vesko wrote:"Let us make man after our own fashion."
Man = man and woman, hence "our own fashion" = both man and woman are part of God, hence God is a hermaphrodite.
I think that it was the idea of one of the Seven Thaori to create the Thiaooubian race.
I'm starting to get the idea that the Great Thaori (The Seven Masters) were there from the time of the creation. I think the seven thaori were the first men created.

1-God would have needed somebody to test and report how good is the design of a specific planet for example by experiencing how would it be to live on that specific planet through the seven thaori.

2- Seven Elected candidates should have been just the right number of people needed for a good debugging/test team.

3-The Self-HS relationship with 9 people involved is different since we are talking about users here and not the debugging team.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Aisin

from the book, Thao said to Michel:
On our planet, with bodies that are both male and female, we can achieve, at will, the sensations, both male and female. Of course, this brings us a much greater range of sexual pleasure than if we were mono-sexual. Further, our fluidic body can be at its best.
maybe we can deduct that the physical body and the fluidic body may be differentiated by gender, but not the astral body, and not the understanding and knowledge?
Vesko wrote:"Let us make man after our own fashion."
hmm... vesko, could u clarify if god refers to the 'the spirit' or god as portrayed in some ancient legends which actually refers to higher beings like Thiaooubans themselves?
Vesko

Aisin: the above is from the Naacal tablets that Thao mentioned, and refers to the Creator of the Universe only. Note the great similarity between the first part of how the spirit existed in "darkness" and Thao's account.

Robanan: if he created the Thaori like that, then they would have to sidestep spiritual evolution by not incarnating on the lower-category planets first. That would not be equal opportunity for all souls. Also, those seven "chosen" would certainly not become that evolved, since the abundance on the ninth category planet will spoil them, given that they start with an empty astral body as everyone else.
Also, on the basis of what did you conclude that seven people are a good quality assurance team? For something as large as a planet, it is common sense to conclude that many more people are required.

I believe the Thaori are one-to-one mappings to the seven sub-Intellects of the Creator.
Bastian

Vesko wrote:I believe the Thaori are one-to-one mappings to the seven sub-Intellects of the Creator.
A sort of homage to their Creator. :wink:
Vesko

Bastian wrote:
Vesko wrote:I believe the Thaori are one-to-one mappings to the seven sub-Intellects of the Creator.
A sort of homage to their Creator. :wink:
Yeah! Maybe it has a better reason, too??

I believe the Thaori are one-to-one mappings to the seven sub-Intellects of the Creator.
Aren't we all?
Marcus

Anonymous wrote:
Aren't we all?
Marcus' post :lol:
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

Well, not one to one -- we are not seven, but 6 billion only here on Earth ;). And probably the Thaori also have direct access to each one-seventh??