Soulmates?

Everyone is related to someone else even if neither one knows it. Here's a place to discuss aspirations toward the perfect relationships with our fellow beings.

Moderator: Moderators

GreatIntellect

Soulmates?

I came up with an interesting thought on the whole theory of soulmates. I thought I could get some good input putting it on here.

When the human soul is in its highest, most evolved form, it is both male and female. But what about before that? It's only one gender or the other. I was thinking, perhaps at the VERY beginning, before ANY lifetimes, when a soul is created, it is both male and female. Then, in order to learn quicker as it grows, it is divided into seperate genders, and each one lives out their lives seperately, growing and evolving. Each "half" has enough of the soul to function as a seperate entity. When all the learning is complete, and it is time to move on to Thiaoouba or another level 9 planet, both halves of the completed soul "rejoin" into their true form.

If both halves meet in life, I would imagine that they would know there is some kind of connection between them. Look at what happened when Michel visited his past life as Mu was being destroyed:
Michel wrote:My attention was drawn to one of the pair - perhaps older than his companion - whose long dark hair was tied back in a red scarf. I was attracted to him as a piece of iron is to a magnet and, in an instant I was upon him, taking my companions with me.

As I passed through him, I felt an almost electric stimulation - and a sensation of love, such as I had never felt before, invaded my being. I felt an indefinable oneness with him and I passed through him again and again.
Thao says later that the two people in a couple need to have a spiritual affinity. I would guess that every "person" in the world has their own unique energy signature. But if what I'm saying is true, then this other half of the soul has the exact same signature, being the ONLY possible combination for you with a TRUE spiritual affinity.

Michel felt this true love with himself in a past life, so he would probably feel the exact same way with his soulmate in this one... Right? This would also explain why the Thiaooubans look down on homosexuality, because while it's possible to feel love for the other person, that true spiritual affinity would never be there.

Again, I am only theorizing, but I'd really like to hear some thoughts!
bomohwkl

The psychophere absorbs all the information that had happened. When your electrons rejoined your higher-self, you feel incredible joy. It is because of the enhanced coherency of the vibration of your astral body feeded by your higher-self.

When someone has the same vibrational signature, in this case, the information stored in the psychosphere has the same vibrational signature with Micheal, there is a CONSTRUCTIVE interference between the two signatures. Feedback between the two signals occured producing coherency. The more coherence is your vibrational information, the higher the sense of bliss you feel. Like a the optical system of a laser. I don't think astral body is divided into male or female.

From a psychological point of view, people who share the same personality profile are like your "soulmates". They stand a higher chance to share the same higher-self with you.
Last edited by bomohwkl on Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alisima

I agree, we are not divided in 2 halves. How else can you reincarnate as someone from the opposite sex? Which is something we do, even confirmed by the Thiaooubans.
Don't read my signature.
GreatIntellect

The Thiaooubans also confirmed that there's a waiting time between death and rebirth as well. Maybe when one living half dies, it has to wait for the other half to die as well, and then they converge again and exchange all the knowledge they learned while living? Then they would split apart and both be reincarnated into seperate bodies again? This way, the one who was male the during the last life could switch to female and vice versa?

Either that, or maybe it doesn't even matter. Could the past life of the other person still count as yours?

Everything you know, from life or otherwise, is still a memory. And if your other half would give you memories that weren't yours, then you would still treat them as your own.

...I have no idea where I'm going with this topic, by the way. :?
GreatIntellect

WHOA. Sorry bomo, didn't even see your post! My computer skipped right to Alisima's. :shock: Anyway, that's a really good point! I hadn't thought of it like that!

That could just be what happens with the psychosphere, though. The constructive interference is probably still there, it's just coming in a different way.
Kestrel

That seems really odd to me. I mean just one point is this.

Love is an exploration of higher feelings sorta say. Love between two individuals, wouldn't it be better to truly know another individual rather then somone who is you or hmm Im honestly befuddled.

I think that two individuals are completly seperate individauls.

However, it never hurts to think of new things, consider everything even what seems fundamental. However, I think that you're theory is incorrect.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
GreatIntellect

All points well taken. :D Thank you everyone!
Vesko

Great Intellect wrote:The Thiaooubans also confirmed that there's a waiting time between death and rebirth as well. Maybe when one living half dies, it has to wait for the other half to die as well
Not according to the information Michel has. In the audio interviews, he said that the minimum time before it is possible to reincarnate in a new-born after the death of the current physical body is 49 days. This is the sole condition and it certainly precludes waiting for the body of a putative soul half to die.

It is interesting to mention that Michael Newton of the "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls" books fame, says that souls are indeed able to live multiple lifetimes, assigning a percentage of their "strength" to each one.
I personlly doubt that, though, and I also doubt the silly (as they appear to me) soul specializations that are described in detail in those books.

That said, has anyone of you managed to meet a person of the opposite sex that he/she has true spiritual affinity with? The search here has been futile so far... I'm not in a rush, desperate or anything like that, but I definitely intend to do what it takes to find that person.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

That dose seem silly if I understand you correctly.

Who would invest and hope to become a physcopathic killer, who wants to mass murder just to make a smily face on the map. (Yeah it happend in the USA a while back well that was his plan he dident get past 4 or 5 people thankfully. )
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Robanan

Well... by referring to GreatIntllect's Theory...
When the human soul is in its highest, most evolved form, it is both male and female. But what about before that? It's only one gender or the other. I was thinking, perhaps at the VERY beginning, before ANY lifetimes, when a soul is created, it is both male and female. Then, in order to learn quicker as it grows, it is divided into seperate genders, and each one lives out their lives seperately, growing and evolving. Each "half" has enough of the soul to function as a seperate entity. When all the learning is complete, and it is time to move on to Thiaoouba or another level 9 planet, both halves of the completed soul "rejoin" into their true form.

If both halves meet in life, I would imagine that they would know there is some kind of connection between them.
I allow myself to say that the Spiritual/Astral Realm in the Universe is not a soul producing and sex dissipating factory. It's the Material/Phisycal Realm that is a SUB DOMAIN of the Spiritual/Astral realm; not vice versa.

I say this because if to apply "Freedom of Choice" and "Individual/Independent spiritual progress" to the above mentioned theory we would encounter multiple paradoxes. As pointed by Kestrel for example: Why would GI create man and make him "Individual", "Free", and "Able to Learn, understand, and progress by himself" while also creating a whole universe for man to play, (with such a complex design and functionality as described in the book) if GI could simply cut himself in two halves and experience Love with his other half and become satisfyed and stay satisfyed?

How do you imagine "half" of an individual? We are not talking about oranges here! :lol:
GreatIntellect wrote:
The Thiaooubans also confirmed that there's a waiting time between death and rebirth as well. Maybe when one living half dies, it has to wait for the other half to die as well
How long "I" would stay with my HS before getting born again depends only on me with respect to the 49 day delay as Vesko said from Michel's audio interviews. I'm most persuaded to think that this "delay" is actually because of technical problems related to the "amount of information needed to be processed" and "the information processing and exchanege speed" within the "Me and MyHS" network; before a "film" of my "next life" would be prepared and viewd and agreed with, by both "ME" and "MyHS".
How many options I would like to explore and how detailed I would design with my HS, my next life and how much time will I be willing to spend on this, depends on me and me alone. I personally will never wait for a chicken to develop herself enough, for Me to procced with my spiritual progress.

Thiaooubians are hermaphrodites because they actually CHOOSE to experience both MALE and FEMALE orgasms SINCE they UNDERSTOOD that it would be preferable for better phisycal and mental health/balance (apart from the unique, supreme way it feels). This has nothing to do with their Astral body being male or female or both!

P.S. "Chicken" here means a less aware individual existing on a lower plane of existance. (Note from the author agreed with himself)
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Vesko

Indeed, the Great Intellect ;) could have just split in half and the halves could have tried to love each other, without the hassle of the creation of third-party consciousness and the virtual playground that our universe is. Good point, Robanan.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

I'm sorry for going off topic, but splitting yourself in halves and have sex with both is actually something you can do in your dreams. Haven't tried it yet, but the next time I am lucid I give it a go.
Don't read my signature.
Leo

The Thiaooubans also confirmed that there's a waiting time between death and rebirth as well.
My thoughts on this matter are... We live a physical life to develop ourselves spiritually, if I can transpose this to what I know... I am a Greenkeeper, I did an apprenticeship, I went to TAFE to learn the theory on a particular subject, I put into practice a couple of times what I learned in a "controlled environment" at TAFE and then I went and put what I learned in a workplace environment.

Now if I transpose this to a spiritual sence... we live a physical life to put what we learn in theory into practice, and where do we learn that theory? as a spirit while between lives. If we fail to "put into practice" in a physical life what we learnt as a spirit, we go back to "school", refresh and are reborn into the physical world to redo what we failed to develop in past life.

So, my logic would suggest time is required between lives for the soul to re-fresh, re-learn the "theory" required to develop in the physical world. Maybe I'm wrong about this, but at this stage, I havn't seen, heard or read anything that makes logical sence to me on this matter :)

That said, has anyone of you managed to meet a person of the opposite sex that he/she has true spiritual affinity with? The search here has been futile so far... I'm not in a rush, desperate or anything like that, but I definitely intend to do what it takes to find that person.
I'm lucky to have met such a person, it is a fluke that in this life we are of opposite sexes, tho. But she is not what I would class as a "soulmate" she is more what I would call a "twin soul" :D
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Vesko

I think that this time between lives is less of a technical problem, and more of a period required to get to terms with your past life and understand and learn what you actually learnt in it. Besides that, you are going to certainly need time to choose your next life.
Leo wrote:I'm lucky to have met such a person, it is a fluke that in this life we are of opposite sexes, tho. But she is not what I would class as a "soulmate" she is more what I would call a "twin soul" :D
That is extraordinary! "Congratulations" seems too weak a word to tell you. I doubt you've been lucky, you've more likely been clever enough! Right, "twin soul" and "twin flame" are more than a soul mate.
Robanan

Alisima Wrote...
I'm sorry for going off topic, but splitting yourself in halves and have sex with both is actually something you can do in your dreams. Haven't tried it yet, but the next time I am lucid I give it a go.
Sorry Alisima, I don't think that it would be blissfully satisfying, since throughout the process you would be aware of the point that your partner is simply your other half and not another individual. I personally won't even try to Masturbate with myself in my own mind it sounds stupid.
Why should I do something stupid? just because it seems possible?

I wrote...
I'm most persuaded to think that this "delay" is actually because of technical problems
Vesko wrote...
I think that this time between lives is less of a technical problem, and more of a period required to get to terms with your past life and understand and learn what you actually learnt in it. Besides that, you are going to certainly need time to choose your next life
:oops:
Vesko, you are right, Thank you. I should have been writing: I'm most persuaded to think that a small amount of this "delay" is...

Sorry everyone,
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.