Physical Sibling v. Spiritual Sibling

Everyone is related to someone else even if neither one knows it. Here's a place to discuss aspirations toward the perfect relationships with our fellow beings.

Moderator: Moderators

Leo

Physical Sibling v. Spiritual Sibling

Hi all,
Sorrry if this has been covered previously but so far I have yet to find it on the forum.

Last night while meditating, I had an answer come to me that has been plagueing me for some time. I always wondered about soul mates, soul siblings and such. I realize now the difference, let me try to explain as it now is as plain as day to me.

A physical sibling is someone you have a physical bond with... GENERALLY, it is you share the same parent/s, or maybe another bond where you think of someone like a sister/brother and love them the same as if they actually were physically related to you. This relationship is "human nature". We all can feel it and know it existes.

Now spiritually, if we were to take the same logic as to what creates a physical sibling, therefore a spiritual sibling holds true with that if you share the same spiritual parent as someone, therefore they are also your sibling, and to me loving a spiritual sibling should hold the same as loving a physical sibling.
It 'inserted' thus, an infinitesimal part of the spirit in the human body. This comprises what you would call the astral body. - T.P.
Is that not what creates a physical body? an infinitesimal part of your father and mother to create your physical body? So therefore a spiritual sibling is someone who shares the same parent where you got your infinitesimal part that comprises your astral body. So, acording to T.P. my spiritual parent is God, The Spirit, the great spirit, or whatever you want to call it. Therefore anyone who shares the same "parent" as me is my spiritual sibling.

Hence, Every human being whether they reside on this planet or any other planet is my spiritual sibling, From Thao, Biastra, etc... to you reading this, and everyone else on this planet of sorrows. Hence everyone is my sibling and deserves my love as such (even though to be honest I tryed to love everyone equally but could never understand why until now), so therefore my love for my fellow human being has now been given sence in my mind. Even if they abuse this love, it will still not change the way I feel.

Does not most religions state to love thy neighbor as if they were your family?

A question to ponder... imagine the most disliked person you can think of... someone that may have abused your trust or maybe abused millions of people (eg. Hitler). Now, if that person was your physical brother or sister, could you still hate/dislike that person for what they have done? or could you still love that person, and feel pitty for what they have done, knowing that they will be punished or reprimanded for their crimes?

I have chosen Hitler to answer that question, growing up I learnt the story of the Jews, I also know a past life where I was a Jewish Rabbi in Germany during WW2. This man I "hated" for so long for his hatred of jews and what he did to them. Now, I feel pity for his soul, knowing he will have to "punished" by nature for his crimes on humanity. I have grown to love this man like a brother, but I will never, as will millions of other people, forget what he did.

Sorry if this post is a little long winded... it felt important in my mind and I needed to share with you.

May the spirit enlighten you all.

Peace and love :D
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Essene

Thanks for sharing, you make a very good point. For I know that no matter how much I disliked my brother for whatever reason I could never stop loving him. If all people had the same love to everyone on the planet then it would be a better place. This only works though if people can actually acknowledge the existence of God, and spirit, not something that all people on earth all agree on.

Thanks again it certainly has got me thinking.....
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Zio

Same as me, Essene :) I know we all (or almost) have or had tensions between brothers and sisters (well, for teens at least), but I always liked the company of my brothers :P Even if we had hated each others :twisted:

Anyway, a proverbs says: "You might hate the sin, but you must love the sinner."
Bassel

Re: Physical Sibling v. Spiritual Sibling

Leo wrote: Hence, Every human being whether they reside on this planet or any other planet is my spiritual sibling, From Thao, Biastra, etc... to you reading this, and everyone else on this planet of sorrows. Hence everyone is my sibling and deserves my love as such (even though to be honest I tryed to love everyone equally but could never understand why until now), so therefore my love for my fellow human being has now been given sence in my mind. Even if they abuse this love, it will still not change the way I feel.
I feel that it is interesting to note, that the great martial artist bruce lee had also a great amount of spiritual and philosophical insight. what you just said, he expressed too in his own words in the past.

"When we suddenly awake to the realization that there is no barrier, and has never been seen, one realizes that one is all things, mountains, rivers, grasses, trees, sun, moon, stars, universe are all oneself. There is no longer a division or barrier between myself and others, no longer any feeling of alienation or fear. Realizing this, results in true compassion. Other people and things are not seen as apart from oneself, on the contrary, as one's own body." -Bruce lee

It also sheds light on the fact that animals, plants, all parts of nature are also a direct part of the Great Intellect itself, and hence you are one with them too and you should regard them with the same respect and love as your fellow humans, for they too are your siblings.
"The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow" -Bruce Lee