There must be time!

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Re: There must be time!

Hi, yes I have seen this vid, an explanation would be nice as I have not the slightest idea of what you are talking about....also the thread is called there must be time, and I think we have had plenty of time, the issue of the matter is not we need more time as we have done nothing with the time allotted to us...more time will not change anything...you`ll just have more of the same....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ronald

oh, sorry. I was trying to show the topic from a funny perspective (maybe I'm not funny :pale:) to point out how different importance-es distort a picture.
It goes equally for the "there must be time" matter. Things are so distorted that what is accepted as normal "common sense" is not logical, especially when big catastrophes, planetary destruction etc,.come into the picture. But fortunately it is an understandable distortion for us here at the forum. :wink:
shezmear

Hi Ronald, I was not pulling you into line,I was just offering a post of my own thoughts from my on view no need to apologize to me, I was simply asking for some clarification, maybe you have a point maybe I can learn something that is all...I referenced the name of the thread because when it came in my email , it just sort of seemed like a point that needed to be made, that is, time is not what we need, we have been given plenty...

I think how you see a problem really determines if you can solve it once and for all..if you misdiagnose then its all in vain...
J.C
ronald

agree, and in this situation it often seems the misdiagnose is: It is not a problem.

Since that second chance (plan A) is collectively failing, maybe we can devise a plan B while at the same time trying to rescue plan A. Once it is determined plan A has been exhausted, the least we can do is document the failure for it to become a spiritual lesson learned (for a few of us) and remembered for "our neighbors", and request the related information to be relocated beforehand. I guess the people on the planet from Arki may be interested to keep record.
shezmear

hhhmmmmm........ :-k
J.C
ronald

We should decide on a plan and work on it together.

Plan A: Follow the second chance scenario from the book.
Plan B: Document and archive our failure for record keeping.

Any other suggestions?

It would be helpful if everyone could briefly state their choice and reason for it.

I choose: Plan A
Reason: To survive this planet is a necessary requirement for furthering our collective spiritual progress. It is the most known logical and fastest solution I can imagine.
shezmear

I`ll say it.. I don`t think we can stop it.....however we may be able to prepare for when it happens,that is about as realistic as I can be, that is a case of get high and get lots of food and a good library.It has to happen..why? because there is a level of conscious contamination that is going on that I think if I read it properly from TP, is worse then a atomic war, so in a sense there is no way out but to start again, send them all home and reset the program so to speak.This sounds obserd but I`m just trying to make sense of it all.My theory is this, that the HS maybe become consciously polluted due to trying to filter out high levels of materialistic thought.Reason being it is a filter....can you clean the filter?, what happens if it becomes over loaded?

I don`t know but I`m guessing the universal may have a fail safe, well if I put the thing together I would have one, burn it down before it burns you down so to speak.

I could talk more about this but I may be well off topic and I`m not sure how relevant it all is, I guess to sumerise, if it all blew up it may be a good thing, if you understand how it all works or think you do.I personally carry little guilt or regret about my time here , in my eyes I have made few mistakes although I could have made many and I think unless I get some help I am utterly powerless to change anything about the future.I have made my peace with it, don't blame me I`ll say to the light when it ask`s about my life on earth.

Earth is a funny place, a wonderful planet that has been over run with not only awful leaders but a system that corrupts the morality and human spirit,often major decisions are weighed under the banner of how much they will cost.The system turns us all into beggars, rewarding and reinforcing selfish behavior, to stay ahead you have to be out for your self, because everyone is screwing everyone, very hard to fix, because as you wade into it, you become caught up in all ***, the minds that oppose you are so hopelessly brainwashed that they make it impossible to get anything done.

it`s out of my hands... 2 cents....
J.C
ronald

Would the spiritual consequences for collective non action be shown, this issue becomes an easy task.
Those who now know about OUR PROBLEM via the book or any other means may become responsible towards millions.

Logically, failure will be a major set back for these individuals.
You may guess and gamble with this, but the personal risk remains unchanged.

In other words, who wants a 1st class ticket to paradise. :sunny:
ET-1

Indeed ... "There needs to be a system in place and the only one that really works is..." the only one that really works :computer: :-$ Sounds rather simplistic and maybe even comical STILL in hopes of stirring wondering and pondering over what really works.

Recently I have concluded that the idea of 'Respect for all' is actually rather absurd ... Why should one respect those who be disrespectful, say instead of 'educating' them to become respectful? In a more blunt way, evidently respecting the desires of those who seek death is actually rather absurd... especially when they seek others death first... I say let death die first ... When it comes down to determining who's desires will prevail, it just seems that the desires that be sustainable desirable congruent with the ways of life and love ought to prevail... This actually gives each what they desire... those who desire 'the undesirable' find out that the desirable be 'the undesirable to them' and those who desire 'the desirable' find out that the desirable be the desirable... in a way each chooses 'what will be', while getting it reflected back in infinite abundance... and getting 'what be' decreed by the divine... There is only on path, some go in the right direction and some go in the wrong direction... likely everyone believes to be going in the right direction... ultimately it may be impossible for us to determine which be the right direction... and ultimately we may depend on the one that really works to ensure that we get it right even when we get it wrong... let the deceived be deceived into recognizing the truth... and those who wonder discover the wonder of the truth...

The issue of the matter is what each will do with this present... what we have done and what we will do can distract from focusing on what to do now! Think, Who are you gona believe? Will we change anything in the future, in the past, in the present... time will tell... Yes we can just have more of the same... then again we can just have something much much better if we change for the better...

Personally I Am working on writing a book ... will share latter on... Ok I read all the posts following my last one in this thread.... and wanted to share some ideas... now let those who seek to enslave, be enslaved forevermore and only those who seek free to be good be freed ... Some possibilities need to remain as mere possibilities forevermore while some need to become realities.
ronald

Discovering a sense of urgency

I think discovering a sense of urgency helps to further learn how to get the habit of more continues focus on truly important matters. I guess this could be why environments on higher categories are less physically hard, for people may have learned to stimulate themselves into thinking about such things. Maybe they do not need such drastic triggers anymore.

Without some of our recent disasters I would have not stimulated myself to do certain things that have now already made a positive influence. It seems thus that each time a wave of stimulation's come to assist us towards giving attention to what is needed.

I discover again that, a continues sense of urgency during daily life helps to focus more and more on the important matters, and parallel to what ones does this does not have to affect negatively in that it takes the fun out of living. But it does seem to rapidly take the fun out of living for those who do not have yet discovered a natural sense of urgency towards thinking. I guess this is the age old balance given by the fact that requires us to develop spiritually.
Rijzerlo

I would firstly like to comment on the question that if the Thiaooubans are able to predict the future for 100 years, then why they didn't do anything about it. There are two things to point out:

1. There is a difference in predicting and Knowing. Thiaooubans can see the next hundred years as it is likely going to be. It actually changes every moment, since we are individual intellects and are entitled to make different choices than the ones predicted. The future is never a solid thing, it changes constantly.
2. Thiaooubans understand more than anyone else the learning opportunities the Universe has to offer. By removing these opportunities (clearing ozone layer, prevent destruction of Earth), they actually act against the general Universal Law, which of course isn't very effective.

Now, to get back to the story. The thing we should be worried about is the shifting of the poles on the sun, which occur aprox. every 11 years. This goes paired with large solar bursts which can influence our core. A solar burst in february, 16th is likely to be the cause of the shifting of the tectonic plates and the earthquake near Japan. This because our eccentric core is able to move more in its liquid container (Earth). The liquid inside heats up due to the blanket of CO2 we put over the Earth and thus becomes more liquified allowing the inner core more movement.

This explains why the electric field of earth seems to shake on it's axle and whales wash on shore/ birds fall out of sky. In an interesting talk with a sect (see topic "interesting talk with sect") The leader kept saying she got a message about "Earths Dynamo being broken". It is actually not broken or we would probably fly of into space, but it is certainly out of balance.

The next shifting of the poles on the sun occur aprox. next year, mid-summer 2012 being the center of its period of occurrence. Taking in consideration a more liquified core, a shifted "dynamo" and the huge solar flares predicted with the shift, we are up for a treat. Japan is just small compared to what can happen.

The question, if there is still time? Perhaps, but only for those who it is worth to spend some more time on earth. The likely being that after 2012 there will be a series of cataclysms like, earthquakes, floods, tsunami's, volcanic activity and eventually an Ice-Age which will last until the earth is cooled down again, probably hundreds of years.
There are -for those intelligent enough- indeed some who perhaps get a second chance, but this will only be a few hundred (I know almost no people in my direct vicinity who truly understand) divided over all the continents. These intelligent enough will have to learn to live with nature as intended, for it is the only right way to preserve the earth. All others will perish to learn the consequence of their actions.

If there is absolutely no reason for preserving Earth (we are simply too stupid), the Earth can indeed explode. The more severe is our action against Nature and the Universe, the more severe are the consequences.

Nature, the Universe and the Great Intellect have a fantastic system of action and reaction, based on contrast. We will learn soon enough as the future unfolds itself.
ET-1

What if the experience stems from what be believed and expectations?

I am confident that the Great Intellect can find the perfect way for us to learn to get it right even when our intelligence, will desires just aren't intelligent enough at the time. I seen some humble peasants live more productive happy lives than some intellectual technocrats. Maybe Thiaooubans believe to understand more than anyone else when they actually act against the general Universal Law, which of course isn't very effective, Maybe they are being given the opportunity now and instead of choosing the better way are embracing something else. Maybe we are being given the opportunity now and are actually choosing the better way, helping even them understand what be better and right.

What if a single thought can change it all?

Cheers et
Rijzerlo

But that is exactly what I mean. Acting against universal law is something every Thiaoouban, and every more intelligent being than us has experienced, with all its consequences etc. When getting higher on the 'evolutionary scale' ones role changes from student to teacher. They wouldn't be Thiaooubans, if they hadn't experienced it all. To them, working against Universal Law is an (may sound stupid) bigger offense than us working against. Simply because they are certain to understand and we do not even begin to.

You cannot blame a child for not being able to run, when it hasn't even began standing up.

When Thiaooubans don't physically help us to with our faults, but only point them out, they provide a much more effective area of learning opportunities. Therefore, there is absolutely no point in helping us directly, but only to point us to the truth at the very brink of destruction, it is only when the contrast is large enough, that we are able to learn properly.

A single thought can change everything. Just imagine the effect one single mind can have on an entire flock, when it chooses to distance itself from the flock, doing the exact opposite from what it is supposed to do. The results of such action can be enormous, but only as effective as the intellect of all others surrounding it. When unified stupidity is large enough, not even such a distinctive action will get through, only something more radical. Like destroying the very ground of our civilization.
ET-1

First of all, the level on the 'evolutionary scale' hardly determines nor changes ones role to teach and learn.
Second of all maybe the universal law actually involves acting for it and not just not acting against it.
The fact one has certain level hardly justifies or excuses certain actions. believe to understand more than anyone else can keep one from learning from others. Maybe everyone is being given the opportunity now and instead of choosing the better way are embracing something else and its now time for each and all to choose the better way. Maybe we are being given the opportunity now and are actually choosing the better way, helping even them understand what be better and right!

If someone points to the truth at the very brink of destruction instead of protecting the child from harms way by allowing them to play along the border risking to fall into the abyss they and they child be both quite responsible for the child's death.

Indeed, lets - imagine the effect one single mind can have on an entire flock, when it chooses to distance itself from the flock, doing the exact opposite from what it is supposed to do- . That can be good or bad depending on what be involved, can be enormous as be quite insignificant. How effective it be, may be related to intellect of all others surrounding it, may be related to the feelings of all others surrounding it, as well as other factors. Destroying the very ground of our civilization hardly suffices to induce change, some will manage to move on to new grounds to repeat the story again and again. Transforming and cultivating our civilization suffices to change every individual by each individual changing and embracing the better ways.

Brothers need to watch and ensure safety of their brothers.

cheers et
Rijzerlo

You are quite true about the fact that when involved, both are responsible for certain consequences. But from this point I take a different path:

First of all, I do not see death as something that is a conclusive factor in our psychic lives, but another learning opportunity. Perhaps it is wise to keep a child from falling into abyss, or sticking its hand into a fireplace (to be a little less dramatic). But as our lifespan is basically eternal, dying from falling off a cliff is a good lesson to take along into our next life. Remember that even a small child can be more intelligent than a fully grown person, depending on the grip of understand that intellect has about the Universe. And the parent who wasn't careful will learn a huge amount from his or her's lack of action. It is often through suffering that we learn the most (contrast).
Secondly, at different levels of understanding, certain actions start to weigh havier. Take the (I do not know its origin) oneliner: "With great strength comes great responsibility". This -in my opinion- definitely applies. when knowing more, the same faulty action shows an even greater lack of willingness to understand. But here's the catch, it has to be viewed in the big picture.

I'm sure the Thiaooubans took in consideration the safety of the planet, the millions of intellects and mankind as is. Maybe the effect of the learning outweighs the safety of our civilization. When just looking outside I right now would do nothing to fore-come a certain level of destruction, simply because it is time for some cleaning (I do not mean to offend anyone, I would personally like to join the cleaning as I myself have lots to learn). The Thiaooubans -adopting the role of teacher by showing us our faults- provide us with just the right amount of information to let us learn our own lesson. Nothing more, nothing less, just as a good teacher is supposed to. Those of us who don't make it, will take the lesson and the consequences along with us for other lives. Perhaps some will fall into repeat, but sooner or later we will all become intelligent enough to break this cycle of stupidity.

If we were able to get enough intellects to start using their head and give a certain level of understanding, perhaps there would be a world worth saving, but right now, there is absolutely no point in trying to prevent a clean-up. For who? The rapist? Corrupt governments? Murderers? ***? Hypocrites? Criminals? Must I continue?

Just think of a relief on nature it would be if our hugely overpopulated world would seize to exist and those very few left would have to find a better way of living accordingly to nature and in perfecting harmony with its surroundings. A sight I would love to experience.