Sound Pollution and the Astral Body

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

BlueHaze

Re: Sound Pollution and the Astral Body

Dunno, but my astral body is probably in quite a bad shape. I've spent a lot of time in clubs and raves when I was younger. I think I've probably once seen my astral body - actually it was the first OOBE I ever had. It was a sleep paralysis where I woke to a ringing door bell in my bed but couldn't move, I panicked and then I noticed a magnetic pull or vibration that got stronger and stronger.. I thought I was going to die.. Then I saw a shape appear in the room and it glided at me with a fast speed, I thought it was a ghost or something. When it finally entered me I woke up.

It looked like an energetic cob web in humanoid shape but it seemed like there were darker areas, holes or something in it.. it didn't look that well TBH.. but then again I've never seen anyone elses astral body, so honestly I couldn't know. A skeptic would of course say that I merely had a bad dream. However it was so totally unexpected and a personal experience.. it just felt so real that it sure convinced me. :shock: Actually for the first few days I wasn't entirely sure what happened, not until I read about mind split and sleep paralysis effects from certain authors who have specialized in OOBE's..

However, I'm not sure how testing of the astral body could be conducted? For example, I don't think I've had that many physical illnesses as I generally don't get ill very easily. I'm one of the rare workers that is perhaps one time sick in a year, if even that.. Either way, I'm not sure if the physical and astral bodies go always hand in hand.. perhaps the problems can manifest in yet unseen ways. Perhaps there's just too little information available to draw any conclusions.. :?
Rijzerlo

While writing this I've been subject to a party in town where music was played too loudly without doubt.

I do not know about long-term, but at this moment the vibrations are leaving my body and by concentration I can shift them around a bit. My astral body sure is shaken up, but not harmed in such a way. The oscillations will fade and my astral body will retain it's normal oscillation as that is supposed to do. I do emphasize that there could have been some loss of viable information within my deepest core. Still ì feel that this information can be retrieved through information stored within other parts of me.

Concluding that it is indeed harmful, but not repairable if taken enough rest.
Rezo

you mean not irreparable yes? the concern of our friends and teachers is that, in fact, such noise reaching our ears may take lifetimes to fully correct [paraphrase]

to explore what 'fully correct' means in this context, is firstly individual and secondly probably a complex interplay between certain cellular memory, learning and involvement of proper parameters of how certain of the energy bodies 'fit' together;

it is possible that information is not so much destroyed as much as being rendered unintelligible through a blockage of useless clutter [not unlike material clutter in physical life in highest concentrations, located in the most important rooms of a home]. severity of course changes the analogy, and so a better question for me becomes, how to gauge or even 'measure' this severity. there is a clue provided in the book, albeit very small ones:

1. music played 3 times too loudly
2. drug to be like a tool we bend or break [the surgery full anesthetic example], for a purpose with which it was not intended
3. motorcycles have 4 times more noxious noise pollutants than their gas exhaust.

what these mean - perhaps theres nothing new to extract here. but it may be relevant in terms of measurement.
Rijzerlo

Indeed irreparable, shows what sound does to you if you already mess these words up :rofl:

And there's at least one thing missing in these hints which is needed to be able to make a gauge and that is the time-factor. Over excessive noises exist everywhere, even in nature, but only for short periods of time (animal screeming is one). I believe we should try to find out the factor in which length of the noise affects our energy. But then still I don't think we could make a decent measurement as everyone is individual and will be affected differently.

These hints are pretty easy-to-follow, but what is 3x to loud?
ronald

Sound pressure levels from some web sites:
http://www.sengpielaudio.com/TableOfSou ... Levels.htm
http://www.astralsound.com/the_decibel.htm

A typical disco (3x to loud) seems, according to these listings to go with 100dB. (and sometimes more to 115dB)
A quiet auditorium, cafe background music, quiet library or bed room seem to be indicators for what is acceptable. (30 - 40dB)

Quantum computing could perhaps help us whereby they store information in 1 electron's ‘memory’ (page 165) and then subject it to our "3x to loud level" where after a comparison of input/output information could be made. The degree of difference (or even distortion) of information might provide some insight to how it affects our astral bodies.
The normal level would thus show less distortion in the resulting comparison.