Sound Pollution and the Astral Body

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

rami369

sound pullotion and astral body

consider pilot of an air craft / crew / passengers.

is the astral body get damaged while they are on board?

as far as i understand
if the "location" of the higher-self is NOT in the air craft
damage is certain, for the "data" sent will be
effected by the sound vibration coming from the engines.

please foreword your insights.

Another "sound pollution" question for you...

Is the damaging sound determined by the sound that you hear? Or, is it determined by the sound that "touches" you?

Example: If I was deaf, and there was a loud noise that I couldn't hear, would it still hurt the astral body if I didn't hear it?

Another example: If I was listening to head phones really loud, would that be better for my astral body then if I was listening to loud music without the head phones on? If I was wearing them, then all of the bad vibrations would only be concentrated on that one spot of my astral body, right?
bomohwkl

It is the amplitude of the vibration of the sound (the compression and expansion of the air) that sets our astral body in motion. This unwanted mechanical oscillation of electronic circuit of astral body can introduce noises in the information stored in the astral body. A month ago, I attended a conferrence about "magantic nanowire logic gate". I was inspired by the fact that there exists a critical magnetic field applied into the magentic nanowire before unwanted signals are created. I suspect that the electronic oscillation of astral body creates unwanted magnetic field that could introduce the false data. Whether you are deaf or not your astral body will be attacked.
Don't believe. I have experienced and experinced enough to be 100% sure that after you subject youself to disco level music for 1 hour, the next day, if you are sensitive enough, your whole body feels as if it is being snapped and injured. It is painful! The next WHOLE day, i feel depressed, lack of energy, whatever negative emotions you could think of just emerge from my mind. Whenever my friends try to pursuade me to go to disco, I always remind me the horrible next day after effect. I have had enough and I don't want to go through another depressing day.
Marcus

It's not just loud nightclub type of music.

I was at a pub Saturday night with about 200 drunk rowdy people. After half an hour I had to leave. I became irritable and hostile even though there was no music playing. It was the combined effect of so many people talking at once.

I can relate with bomhwkl about the next day effects of loud music. I avoid it now at ALL costs. By all costs I have lost friends through my new understanding of how harmful certain frequencies of sound can be.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Meedan

Marcus Collins wrote: I was at a pub Saturday night with about 200 drunk rowdy people. After half an hour I had to leave. I became irritable and hostile even though there was no music playing. It was the combined effect of so many people talking at once.
I think it would have been partly about the noise, and partly because you were (telepathically) picking up the negative information that everyone else was projecting.
With Love
Mz

What about inaudible noise (above 20kHz)? Would it also affect our astral body?

Would wireless transmission (e.g. TV, radio, wireless phone, to name a few) also cause damage to us? If yes, then even if we dont frequent disco houses, but are living in an urban area, we will still get affected. Of course, the damage would be minimal since the "noise" is not focused... but still dangerous over time.

My 2 cents.
Marcus

Yes they do effect us, but in a different way. For example: there has been a 21% increase in brain tumors in young adults/teenagers over the last 7 years in Australia. Even worse in the UK, they had a 40% increase in brain tumors in young adults/teenagers. Sceintist attribute this to the popularity of mobile phones over the last decade or so.

Noise: I live in a complex of about 36 dwellings, at times day to day life noise there can effect me so profoundly that my whole personality changes. I become moody/depressed and angry all at once if the noise lasts any longer than 1/2 an hour. This is just noise of people living in close proximity.

New York, the city that never sleeps is now taking huge measures to ensure noise is kept to a set mininum at night. They have 10,000 noise complaints a month!

I feel noise is worse for you than smoking, going by the way it effects me. The book also states similar sentiments.

Vesko

Fortunately proper windows and window frames limit a lot of external noise.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
bomohwkl

consider pilot of an air craft / crew / passengers.

is the astral body get damaged while they are on board?

as far as i understand
if the "location" of the higher-self is NOT in the air craft
damage is certain, for the "data" sent will be
effected by the sound vibration coming from the engines

From the book
‘I see that you follow what I am saying and that you have grasped my point. Let me finish by explaining the dangers of noise. Noise directly attacks the electrons of your Astral body creating parasites, to use a radio and television term. If you are watching a television screen and notice several white spots, this is an indication that a small ‘parasite’ is at work. Similarly, if someone is operating an electric tool next door to your house, such large parasites will be produced on your screen that the image will distort completely.
‘The same thing occurs with the Astral body, but unfortunately you won’t be aware of it in the same way that you are with a television screen; and, it’s much worse, since noise damages your electrons. And yet people say: ‘Oh, we get used to it.’ Your brain ‘tenses’, so to speak and your psyche initiates self-defence mechanisms, but not so the Astral body; a parasite invades its electrons - which, of course, has disastrous repercussions for your Higher Self
‘The sounds that reach your ears are clearly very important. A particular piece of music can elevate you to a state of euphoria, while another piece, although very pretty, will have no effect on you or, perhaps, irritate you. Try an experiment: take a piece of soft violin, piano or flute music that you like and play it as loudly as you can. The suffering of your eardrums will not be as great as the discomfort you’ll feel within. Most of your fellow human beings on Earth consider noise pollution to be of negligible concern, but the noise of the exhaust pipe of a motor bike is three to four times worse than the noxious fumes that it discharges. While the fumes affect your throat and your lungs, the noise affects your Astral body.

The first time I went to a club...it was very very uncomfortable but I just stayed. Why did I,when I have to scream to their ears to talk???

Then I went there again..and this time...feeling kinda crazy...I took some tissue and formed small balls to cover the holes in my ears...and stayed in the club because I don't want to leave my friends! :oops: Then people begin to stare at me and one guy told me to leave the place...and I finally did. so i just waited outside on the lonely road feeling weird/silly while my friends danced inside.

months later...i went back there again. WHY did I?!! and I acted as if I enjoyed dancing on the floor. I'm a dancer/performer and this feels really different I couldn't even ENJOY myself AT ALL.

Then I read the Thiaoouba Prophecy....and now I know why I couldn't enjoy myself or even 'Be Myself' at all in there!! It's the noise!

Now,I won't go to another club anymore. What you guys have described,I've experienced.
Yothu

Loud noise in a club also reinforces consumption of alcohol ($$$) and drug abuse in general. I mean you are only able to bear the noise if you are drugged in one way or the other.

What happened to live (instrumental, not amplified) music? :cry: :wink:
I work in a theatre though, but hardly anybody of my colleagues (we all are about 20 years old) seems to appreciate classical or other "beneficial" live music.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Zark

The truly strange and absurd thing is that people derive great joy from destroying themselves with drugs, alcohol, loud music, etc. ...

I was recently walking from the City to Darling Harbour (in Sydney) and there coincidentally happened to be chinese new year celebrations going on. The performers make a hell of a lot of noise with their drums and cymbals, and unfortunately I have to admit that I kind of enjoyed it. Especially the boom boom boom of those huge drums. You can actually feel your lungs and stomach being compressed by the sound, just like with the big sub woofers you get in night clubs. Certainly had me thinking that it may be this low frequency oomph oomph oomph sound that is the most harmful of all. The sound truly penetrates the body. Motorcycles and old cars produce similar low frequency sounds too ..

I was once told that all the noise of the chinese new year celebrations and in particular the fire crackers were supposed to drive away 'evil spirits'. Perhaps these 'evil spirits' are aware of the damage being done to them ?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Marcus

Harely Davidsons should be banned :evil:

Have you ever had one roar right next to you? You can actually feel the damage there and then. :(

Leventis

I think I had seen this in the past but didn't bother to read all of it :p

Anyhow I feel the same way that bomohwkl does... That kind of depression.. I have connected with the consumption of alcohol though. It could be the loud noise. I don't doubt it is. Something really wierd I have felt.. Well sometimes when the music is loud..I feel like everything is shifted back and forth like the speaker does... It felt really wierd... It was after reading the book and I realized how bad this is.. I don't know if its my organs or my astral body going back and forth but it just happens.

A lot of people talking together does create a really bad enviroment. In my college there is this cafe were every one hangs around. It is very poorly ventilated(?..) maybe air circluated is the word :p (brain jam) and it is full of smoke.. Last semseter(since I have quit smoking too) it bothered me a lot. I could feel how bad this was for me and I started getting really irritated. Also the noise becomes unberable. When you talk all the time you don't realize though.. If you stop for a min and notice what is going on you realize that the noise becomes unberable.
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Aisin

Relevant topic

Also relevant to this topic is the thread Loud Noise in the same sub-forum.