Devil's Advocate on Evolution and Anthropology

Holds abstracts of articles on meditation, telepathy, out-of-body experience, telekinesis, qi-gong, etc. that have been published in scientific journals. The full papers can be accessed via your own national library or university.

Moderator: Moderators

suneyes27

Devil's Advocate on Evolution and Anthropology

I have been pleasantly surprised at the many articles regarding new evidence about ancient civilizations and am convinced of Michel's truth in writing his book.

However, there are still nagging questions that bother me such as: who are the people that we've found fossils of? Specifically, the neanderthaal fossils as well as the fossils of man with primitive tools?

also, do you believe that at least some form of evolution exists (although maybe not Darwin's)?
Matt

Re: Devil's Advocate on Evolution and Anthropology

Thao in the book confirms evolution of animals, but specifically states that we as human beings did not evolve from them.

This is just speculation, but Thao also mentions that when a meteorite hit the earth, it knocked up large amounts of radiation from underneath the earth's crust - and that the Aborigines were mutated due to that. Perhaps Neanderthaals fall into the same category? After all, they do fit within the timespan given in the book (600,000 to 300,000 years ago)
suneyes27

That's very interesting, I guess I overlooked the part where Thao confirmed evolution in animals. I still haven't read it three times (I'm getting to it).

I'm not sure about the theory of Aborigines because they are homo sapiens sapiens, just like us. they are not primitive (at least not physically speaking) like the homo sapiens neanderthalensis that have been found. maybe it is because they are the large apes that early settlers thought were humanoid, but wouldn't that confirm that animal evolution could lead to a human being (or at least something close)?

Now i don't doubt that being created from a separate 'force', we are as different from animals and plants as they are from planets of the atomic force. But it seems as though our blueprint began in the second force. The vessel of an animal might have been transformed into a direct agent of the great spirit.

#-o my head hurts
Robanan

well, I seem to have missed where it was spoken of the evolution of animals in the book too. But I seem to think that better species of similar types of animals as the ones we have on earth can be found on other planets which are of higher categories.

On the other hand, Fossiles don't tell us anything about if they were owned by animals or men. We know even monkeys can use primitive tools, but we don't have enough technology available to scientifically discern the difference between species and beings as the book says, we don't have enough evidence to prove a cow has 3 bodies while a man has 9, even less we can prove if a fossil had an astral body or not.

Don't mistake the first man created with the first people who arrived on earth.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.