Human sacrifices

A discussion of past and recent world events (from the historical period after Christ, e.g. Renaissance). Let's unlock the lessons from the past events.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

Human sacrifices

P42
Human sacrifices must cease
Although the subject is also used in several stories and movies, a recently held interview with Dean Warwick indicates a similar reason for this behavior. Summarized:
Flesh eaten from a terrorized child contains certain properties to unlock abilities like mind reading and telepathy.

Factual or not, the above disturbed me and caused me to think further..

Are certain properties like adrenaline and perhaps others, the ones that give a "heightened sense" when one is afraid?
Can this "heightened sense" be copied by such actions, similar to taking a drug? in order to achieve these abilities the easy way?

Can anyone here share credible information on the current state of human sacrifices and child sacrifices?

It is difficult to imagine how the Thiaooubans are able to continually cope with the magnitude of disgusting human activities on this planet. And they must know all of them, were we can just see evidence only of the tip of the iceberg.
Robanan

Re: Human sacrifices

The only group I came across about human sacrifices is the Illuminati, based on This interview with Svali.
Interesting enough these are the same group who have been linked with 9/11 (yes bin-laden and bush are both part of it -correct me if I'm wrong) who are behind the US PATRIOT act and the Directive 51. These are the same people from the 12 families who have full control over the monetary system.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
bomohwkl

well..somehow..when i looked at sites under wikepedia about illumanti, i followed a few linked site and reached this very very interesting site.

http://www.amorc.org.uk/index.html

comment are welcome
Robanan

Hmm... bomo on a first look their hierarchy and content of study and the way they are organized resembles a similar structure as Svali has reported in her interview about the illuminati I'm not sure about the symbolism though because I never payed attention to it, an expert might tell more. If to read what Svali had to say about them then it becomes clear that the illuminati cover all possible fields of activity, religion and spirituality is just one of them. From the religious side it seems they do control the vatican too, and could very well have daughter spirituality organizations to expand their influence on people. I'm not 100% sure though.

More observations and deductions please...
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

I haven't been able to find anything that contradicts my view of spirituality from the site you proposed bomo, all that I succeeded to read there seemed simple, logical, understandable and truthful to me, which makes me wonder.