Disinformation

A discussion of past and recent world events (from the historical period after Christ, e.g. Renaissance). Let's unlock the lessons from the past events.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

Disinformation

I found these writings to be interesting regarding this topic.

Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: The Rules of Disinformation
http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html

Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist
http://www.whale.to/b/sweeney.html

Also, some helpful insights (in-directly related, but reading between the lines) where found in this book:

The Art of Demotivation
http://www.despair.com/artofde.html
shezmear

I found the two top links great, the bottom one just funny....:)

Interesting to note....according to history any civilisation that takes to misinforming it`s people decays....almost sounded like tom then did`nt I..... :shock:
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Zio

We are always brainwashed that even the brainwashing people don't know they're doing it... they unconsciously do what others do that do what their others do, and the chain goes on until the final "boss", which is almost always the president or any high authority, like the pope.

Here in Quebec, we had the Dawson College shooting, and what not to blame? Violent video games! Ohhh, they say it does not influence you! Wrong! Everything we experience DO in fact influence you, even the smallest or the most insignificant thing can influence you! Why do they do this, you ask me? Well, IF they say that it's dangerous, there would be less gamers, thus less money! It's always about money and riches, right?

Disinformation... we have to be wise enough to see it, and most importantly, lose their grip... how many of you guys drink coca-cola? Eat chips? Dress to be cool (guy) or hot (girl)? How many of you guys have a MICROSOFT OR MAC (or wtv) computer??

Aren't even I brainwashing you? By JUST TELLING the name of something, it increases your "wanting" of it, except if you know it's wrong, like McDonald ^^.

Thus... As I always say, "do not trust what I just said"... Think by yourself, ALWAYS QUESTION YOURSELF!! Doubt is always in our brain for a reason, or else, if we have no doubt, we will believe in everything! Everything has a good and bad side, but both has the same meaning... to have experience.

"It is not to help or to harm others, it is to develop yourself. And by developping yourself, you must do both."
survivor

Recently I helped baby sit a 7 yr old girl. Someone nearby was smoking, the little girl qouted her mother and said "people who smoke near children are irresponsible". I laughed so hard and told the little girl, "if your mother spent 1-2 hrs on the internet researching the poisons she is feeding you everyday, she too will feel "irresponsible". :lol:

Brainwashing;..after watching the doco's listed below and then re-watching some of [many] childrens animated movies, you see the movie differently.

In 'Finding Omen' (nemo) the little clown fish thought he was dying and heading towards the "light" when the 'light' become's a monster fish. Other animated movies are depicting the "light" as (a bad thing)!

Symbols
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?do ... ion%3Along

Toxic religion

Inner world of the occult
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Lena

Zio wrote:Here in Quebec, we had the Dawson College shooting, and what not to blame? Violent video games! Ohhh, they say it does not influence you! Wrong! Everything we experience DO in fact influence you, even the smallest or the most insignificant thing can influence you! Why do they do this, you ask me? Well, IF they say that it's dangerous, there would be less gamers, thus less money! It's always about money and riches, right?

Aren't even I brainwashing you? By JUST TELLING the name of something, it increases your "wanting" of it, except if you know it's wrong, like McDonald ^^.
I don't play video games, but even I have impulses to shoot people :(
Robanan

Survivor,

You totally have blown me away with these videos, hmmm... even though I'm greteful to you for this enlightment, may I ask why you have changed your avatar to one of a cultist?
survivor

Robanan wrote:
Survivor,

You totally have blown me away with these videos, hmmm... even though I'm greteful to you for this enlightment, may I ask why you have changed your avatar to one of a cultist?
Hi Robanan, my avatar is a close-up of the american $1 dollar bill. It is loaded with symbols that "associate" the new world order. I use it to [provoke thought]. :)

I too were blown away with the doco's. I never really knew the extent of corruption/brainwashing/control etc etc etc.... that live and lie with america, brittain and somewhere in between. I've seen many more doco's in relation to the ^above^ links. I do try to verify some of the information, And having watched a few, myself and my partner now see the world differently and more obvious.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
teradactyl

Re:

Lena wrote:
Zio wrote:Here in Quebec, we had the Dawson College shooting, and what not to blame? Violent video games! Ohhh, they say it does not influence you! Wrong! Everything we experience DO in fact influence you, even the smallest or the most insignificant thing can influence you! Why do they do this, you ask me? Well, IF they say that it's dangerous, there would be less gamers, thus less money! It's always about money and riches, right?

I don't play video games, but even I have impulses to shoot people :(
i play video games, and i dont. [-o<
Om Mani Padme Om