New World Order

A discussion of past and recent world events (from the historical period after Christ, e.g. Renaissance). Let's unlock the lessons from the past events.

Moderator: Moderators

Aisin

Zio wrote:TP said that fear is not good...
A little bit about my new perception on fear. Strictly speaking, fear is not something bad. It is necessary, it's natural, it helps to trigger the survival instinct in us when we're faced with certain dangerous situations.

I don't want to quote TP, and I do not disagree with TP. What I interprete from TP is that, inducing fear in others in order to manipulate them is bad. But fear itself is neutral, it is how we use this feeling, and whether we allow ourselves to be controlled by it.
Zio wrote:but when parents try to scare their childrens to not do bad things, I think it is ok :P For grown-ups, scare them to make them realise that what they are doing is not good (like taking drugs, polluting, etc.). Of course, by explaining why.
I wouldn't say that is excellent parenting. Parents may easily achieve their objectives, ie having 'obedient' children; who don't do 'bad' things, which may be just the parents' perception / prejudice of what bad things are.

If scaring adult is bad, scaring children is worse. Simply because children are more easily scared, we use their innocence to our advantage, then we meddle with their mind. Should we educate them with love or fear as a tool?
Zio

As Aisin said, it is not fear that is bad, it is why you use fear.
Eon wrote:it is FAR less dangerous than alcohol.
You just scared me (not literally) :P You see what I mean? Telling the Truth may be scary too for some people (no link to this example). You just put in my mind that alcohol is worse than taking marijuana, and a normal person would be thinking: "Oh no, so alcohol is really bad, so I must not drink", thus having a ""fear"" (with BIG " ") of taking alcohol. I might not be right, but that's what I was thinking when I wrote that you must "scare" childrens so that they understand what YOU THINK it's bad... :P Of course many parents don't really know what's good and what's bad like you said.

The first dimension of thoughts is:
1: Doing bad things (survival, ego)
2: Doing good things (paradox, not in our nature)
3: Doing nothing (neutral, better leave than modify)
4: Choosing the 3 above for the best intention (or bad, and that is how the Elite is working) so that one can experience.

I don't know if you can catch this, but that's the dimensions of mentality one can have. And of course, that is my numbers, you can (or should) have a different thinking than mine. Most people do the 1st, thinking only of themselves. Those who want to change, to make a better world have the 2nd. Those who have the 3rd know how to plan when not to do anything because it might get worse if you intervene (like Thiaooubians who look at us but don't really act). 4th can use all three, and according to the person, it might be a good or a bad. Elite obviously use it to personnal profit, like engaging wars, or making us think that they're doing good but they're "giving us poison". Or Thiaooubians who directly intervene (ie;sending Jesus to make people stop doing so much bad things and opening their spirits, "redirect" the target of the atomic bomb so that less people are killed). Sorry if it's offtopic, but that is to explain the tools Elite are using, more or less, or I could be completely offtrack :P
Eon

Yes Zio, I do have a different thinking than yours actually, but I really do not want to make this into an offtopic discussion. I hope you will understand why I won't continue on this now. :)
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Eon

Now this is fun. I recall how me and my friend were jokingly speculating about "fart tax" maybe upcoming in the future, and we were laughing really hard about it... So today I was listening to another blurb by Alan Watt "Superior Supermen's Sustainable Society and the Art of Shepherding Sheeple" , and heard him talking about this idea being mentioned already. It's called "lifestock emissions" if I'm not mistaking, and now there are some "experts" who are saying that these "lifestock emissions" are more dangerous to the planet than even our vehicles! Of course it is bad, but I also find it to be hillarious.. :lol:
This is a sign that this so-called "science" is becoming NEW RELIGION. They can convince people of anything now if they make it sound "scientific".

P.S. I wonder how much time we have left before "fartometers" will be introduced, heh... :)
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Eon

And this sounds to me likepopulation control is being encouraged... And this too.
And, this also. (*Edit*)
Oh those silly people.. :)
Zio

I have been listening to Alan Watts' Podcasts (thus, you can put it in your IPod and listen to it anywhere :D), and I thank Eon for it :)

From what I've heard from him:
-He says that the homosexual movement was also a part of the Elite's Agenda; it is to confuse us of our natural roots (man+woman=baby :P). By that the Elite could do genetic modifications when we are focused on something else. I still can't figure out what he really means, but from my point of view, the Elite promote the homosexual movement because then the natality ratio will decrease, thus having less "useless eaters". The Elite did a great job because when my Ethic teacher ask us the question, 90% of my class was FOR homosexuality.

-I don't know if I heard it right, but is David Suzuki on our or their side? He knows who's the Elite, and he made a lot of TV shows to "brainwash" the children, but is he brainwashing so that we are more conscious about reality or the contrary?

-They put AIDS on Earth. I think they put it so that we "fear" having children, isn't it logical? Also, it scares many more who doesn't really have AIDS to use birth control devices (you know... :)) Remember, we didn't have AIDS before...

And many more, but I can't seem to pull it out :P

He said that he saw aliens (in fact, moving "stars"). Do you know if he saw them face to face or just by skysight?

I heard the news about fart tax too :P Is it really true? o_O joke :roll:

*EDIT* : My teacher said that Bill Gates and Queen Elizabeth are on the top list of the richest persons, but are they part of the Elite? But I also heard (not sure, really not) from Alan that we don't even know their names...
Eon

Zio wrote:I have been listening to Alan Watts' Podcasts (thus, you can put it in your IPod and listen to it anywhere ), and I thank Eon for it
Don't thank me, thank Alan.. :)
The Elite did a great job because when my Ethic teacher ask us the question, 90% of my class was FOR homosexuality.
I didn't quite understand this statement. How exactly they were "for" it? You mean for the "tolerance" of homosexuality? Or FOR PROMOTION of homosexuality ?
He said that he saw aliens (in fact, moving "stars"). Do you know if he saw them face to face or just by skysight?
I don't think he interacted with them directly. He would say a lot more about it otherwise. And can you remind me on what blurb or interview did he exactly say that?
we don't even know their names...
I suspect Rockefeller family being one of them. It was also said by Aaron Russo that they were the ones who financed feminism movement, and used it to alienate men and women from each other. Here is video of him talking about it.

It would be so typical of them. These people use movements for their own purposes. They give participants of these movements their "heroes" and "leaders" and misguide them. This is exactly what is being done with enviromentalists now.

*Edit* I've just found the whole interview with Aaron Russo on Google Video. (Pretty good, except that i don't buy that "founding fathers of this nation were good guys, bla bla" stuff. But it's just a minor thing.)
Eon

Also, an interesting documentary "The Money Masters".
Zio

I mean, thank you for sharing it with us :)

For the homosexuality question, I say... 85% are tolerant and 5% are pro-homosexual (10% against) and that 5% are also very expressive, wearing bright colors and the rest. They're also friends of mine ^^, but don't worry, my roots are deep in that section :P

Actually, it was on a Podcast... It's on the oldest podcast ever made for Alan Watts (If you subscribe to it). It's called "The Edge Show: Hour 1 and 2" and made in Feb 11 2006 (old, isn't it? :P)

About the names, maybe Rockefeller is only a branch of the elite core (maybe they really are, we're not sure). I also heard that the Elite employ people and make them think they're on the Elite team, but they are only exploited. Sorry if I forgot the source :oops:
Frozn

Zio wrote:*EDIT* : My teacher said that Bill Gates and Queen Elizabeth are on the top list of the richest persons, but are they part of the Elite? But I also heard (not sure, really not) from Alan that we don't even know their names...
According to Alex Jones, they are. Bill Gates could just be a privelaged insider. As a self-made billionaire, my reasoning is that the elite approached him and let them into their exclusive club. I read a while back, years ago, that Microsoft was shown by a federal district court to be a monopoly which was harmful to consumers. The supreme court then overturned the ruling on appeal. It is certainly apparent that Bill Gates is pro big business, and anti-competition, which is harmful to the individual. This in turn inflated the divide between rich and poor, which is a giant step backwards for civilization.

Audio clip on google video about Bill Gates

If anyone would have motive to go back to feudalism, it would be British royalty. Prince Phillip has called for an 80% reduction in world population numbers. Britain has turned into a police state which George W. Bush's police state is modelled after. Here is a look at "her majesty"'s palace.

The queen owns controlling stock in British Petroleum, and a wealth of corporations around the world. We, the free humans of planet Earth, decided long ago that all men are created equal. These inbred royal bloodlines are the last vestiges of the outdated idea that those of higher blood are better people. QE2 is a horrid creature, who demands unearned respect wherever she goes. For example, when the queen is finished eating, everyone else must stop eating.

These evil royals believe we are so beneath them that they would go all out to once again enslave us. The New World Order is a mechanism for that very serfdom to return to our world. By stealth they instated the European union, which had its 50th birthday last year, although it was only announced about 10 years ago. Before that those against the union were labelled as crazies. The North American Union has been in place for 3 years, and is now in the process of merging with the EU. The globalists who funded the Nazis realized that they couldn't conquer the world through use of arms, so by stealth and deceit they have conquered nations, and balkanized the arab states who are against NWO and World bank influence.

Bush's so-called "Axis of evil" states were coincidentally states who don't have a national bank, and the Iraq invasion followed Saddam's decision to change the trading currency from USD to the Euro. Afganistan refused to allow a trans-mediterranean oil pipeline to be built across the breadth of its country controlled by western oil conglomerates such as BP. This all leads back to Elizabeth, as her greed wasn't sated by the little people. The elite know the arab nations were strong and getting wealthy, and that they wouldn't give it all to the powers that be. So has their ethnic cleansing come at the hands of soldiers whose morals have been eroded by corporate controlled media. The goal in Iraq was, according to CFR documents was to break it into 3 parts which will endlessly fight one another, eternally unable to stand up to the real evil.

Saddam was evil in his own right, but the coalition has brought more oppression, death and suffering upon innocent Iraqis in 4 years time than saddam did in his 30 plus year reign. Saddam hung at the gallows, but his strings were pulled by the elitists, they put him into power because he was a tyrant, and when he finally tried to rid his land of this evil, and bring his country up, he paid the ultimate price.

I've digressed so far Zio, I apologize, but to answer your question to whether Elizabeth is, I wanted to link her to the eugenics and human extermination (culling as they cutely call it), but I only now read such a document. Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands is a Bilderberg member, but I don't have recollection of whether QE2 is. Perhaps this "Club of the Isles" the following documents is one and the same, and I will study that.

[url]http://american_almanac.tripod.com/fallhous.htm[/url]

The elitists are behind AIDS, Ethnic cleansing, and finding as many ways to reduce humanity. They see us as a virus on the earth, when it is their stranglehold over us that forces us to abuse the earth. They are the parasites. All good humans want to save the earth and cherish nature and beauty.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Eon

Zio wrote: He said that he saw aliens (in fact, moving "stars"). Do you know if he saw them face to face or just by skysight?

Alan Watt on Red Ice Radio (PART 2 of April 29, 2007) mp3 can answer about his view on this topic I guess. Maybe his comment that he "saw aliens" was ironic, because he is sure that "flying saucers" are nothing more than human technology, which is kept secret from the public.
Zio

Alan Watt on Red Ice Radio (PART 2 of April 29, 2007) mp3 can answer about his view on this topic I guess. Maybe his comment that he "saw aliens" was ironic, because he is sure that "flying saucers" are nothing more than human technology, which is kept secret from the public.[/quote]

Thanks for the link, but I already have it in my list to listen :) I've been busy these times with exams and stuff so i can't really listen to podcasts 24/7.

gtg!
Eon

Zio wrote:I've been busy these times with exams and stuff so i can't really listen to podcasts 24/7.
Good luck with those exams, but I think you SHOULDN'T listen to these podcasts 24/7. It can make you paranoid. :lol:
Frozn

Yeah likewise, I listen to the alex jones radio show, but only as much as my psyche can take. So much bad news can overwhelm you to a point where you can't use the information to your advantage. The best thing to do with the harsh truths is to ease your way into a tolerance of it. Learn to reckognize when you're being overcome by the weight of ill news, and warning of impending attack/terror/whatever, and find something more relaxing to do with your time. In time, this will get easier, but 24/7 podcasts aren't good at all.

My research on the NWO thus goes as fast as I can absorb bad news and still function. Some of what I have uncovered is so horrible I don't wish to put people through what I went through in accepting it. Morgellan's disease is one such thing. I am not sure how closely tied with the NWO it is, but Morgellan's seems to be some advanced Nano technology gone haywire, and it produces plastic-like "fibers" that move autonomously throughout the patient's body.

It has been linked to sites of chemtrail sprayings, but sadly, our medical practicioners deem the patients complaining of it as mental patients. When they present living fibers growing out of their skin, they are ridiculed for putting the fibers there themselves, when no reddness or other signs of self-surgery are evident. The people who have this disease have legions and are embarrassed to the point they rarely leave the house, as their own doctors have told them they are crazy and have abandoned them. The symptoms of this disease are such that hypochondriacs could do themselves great harm even KNOWING of such a disease, and this is the principal reason I refused to comment on it before.

More info on Morgellon's disease.

My opinion is that this is either a eugenics solution, to cull the population... or an accidental escape of nano-tech particles that have gone nuts. Either way all evidence of a cover-up does not look good on the medical establishment or mainstream media, who are only now beginning to report on it seriously.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Zio

Sorry, 24/7 was an expression :P

Well, if you are open-minded and have seen a lot, things like Morgellon disease doesn't even make you react (thus analysing perfectly the facts and knowing all the angles you can look at those things). But, it's still a great site :) thanks for the link Frozn

gtg :P