New World Order

A discussion of past and recent world events (from the historical period after Christ, e.g. Renaissance). Let's unlock the lessons from the past events.

Moderator: Moderators

Eon

New World Order

Hello everybody, I've been a spectator here for some time, and I just decided to bring to your attention the "hidden government brainwashing population" issue.
The best researcher that I have come across in this field, according to my oppinion is
Alan Watt. He is a truly brilliant social comentator, and I would recommend his site

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

to everyone who is interested in this topic. I would really suggest listening to his blurbs or reading transcripts to those interested. Especially now, when they are starting to push the "microchip implant" idea to public. He also has a lot to say about how Global Warming issue is being used to carry out ruling elite's plans for controling the population. That also includes the whole chemtrail thing going on. Now.. I am not shure about these things , but I certainly didn't buy the whole "Al Gore the saviour" thing either, knowing that these psychopats always give public their "heroes" to follow.
The reason I am interested in this stuff, is because the whole "government is letting Global Warming to happen just because they are stupid" idea, while is pretty optimistic (compared to "they are using it to enslave people, just like with the "terrorism issue" " theory), sounds to simple to me to have no doubt about it.

And there is also an interesting documentary by Alex Jones (the guy who exposed satanistic rituals a lot of politicians are engaged in) "Martial Law 911 Rise Of The Police State" and you can find it here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... artial+law

Just don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not here to bring pessimistic mood to anybody. :) I have nothing to say regarding TP book that hasn't been said in this forum so far. But I feel that this kind of stuff I'm suggesting here deserves to get more attention, so there you go, judge for yourselves. Or if some of you have a way to debunk these kind of theories, I would love to hear what you have to say.

P.S. please excuse me for any mistakes I have made, or will make in the future, as I live in Lithuania, and English is far from my native language. Feel free to correct me any time though.. ;)
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Frozn

Re: New world order

I posted this article in the private forum but I think it should be posted here as well.

What is important to understand is something I have missed for a long time when reading TP. Thao expressed the dangers of money and the fact that perhaps 1000 individuals decide the fate of the rest of us by brokering power and money. They hide behind their banks, and are the real political force making the key decisions in world events. Their end goal is a NWO, buzzword of so-called conspiracy theorists. A one world government is a logical idea in that it would end wars and could do much for mankind.

The problem is, when it is driven by the most ruthless and greedy individuals on the planet (that is how you get to be on top in a materialistic world apparently), the only final outcome of such a strategy is wars, persecution, and untold suffering of mankind during the attempted formation of such a one world society. To the global elite, if sacraficing a million people in provacateured wars and crises of biblical purportions is needed to achieve an end result, the logic is the end justifies the means.

If those are the means, then what end could this madness possibly have? The NWO had its hands in deep with the nazis, and hitler professed a new order of the ages. A thousand year reich in which all people would be happy and prosperous. An inspiring sermon to propaganda filled germans who believed they would be a part of something great, and also in fear of being persecuted for dissent. The public never became aware at large of ethnic cleansing, torture and all other manner of injustice and would opt for security and remain willfully ignorant of the facts if they did present themselves.

Since WW2, the same interests have bought and paid for US political structure through paid lobbyists, privatization of government delegated to private companies who grow in power and influence to effect more influence and change. The NeoConservatives in command of the greatest military power the world has ever seen descend from the ideaolagy of Leo Strauss, and our president's grandfather had his bank closed for financing the Nazis during WW2. There's motive right there but it's not the problem of one administration, or one country.

It's this group of kingmakers in the shadows who control the worlds money and even print most of it. The US victories in WW2 made it the next target for subversion and the history is unfolding alot like it has in Nazi germany for us in the states. We have gone from being the most loved to the most hated nation on earth. In our name, we wage wars for the profit of the elite, who arm both sides. The global elite wants a weak middle east which is fighting amongst itself. This is the true goal in Iraq, not the oil as most believe, but a shattered state that may very well break into 3 ethnic states.

Iran is also standing strong as a state without a national bank (all but 4 countries, including iran syria and north korea (formerly iraq too)) in defiance of gloabilization, and would be the strongest nation against a hostile military action. The aim is to weaken the arab states, because they are a solid people who would resist the moral decay of civilization and the tyranny imposed upon them. In the chaos, global government can come in and save the day. This is called Problem-Reaction-Solution.

Make no mistake about it. World war 3 will start if the US decides to nuke or even bomb Iranian nuclear facilities. The elite want us too busy killing one another, thinning out an earth that they see grossly overpopulated. People like Jaques Casteu, and more recently Eric Pianka advocating to washington university that humanity is a parasite on the earth and that we need 95% reduction in population numbers. That statement made to a standing ovation. This guy gets all the biology grants he needs, and wishes he could get anthrax and ebola to mutate together, so they could cleanse the filth off earth. This is how these people think!

Anyways the timetable of Iran is a part of a much grander plan by these scumbags, traitors to all human life. This can only go forward if the administration can get support from the american people, which is belatedly, but surely, waking up to what has been so painstakingly been hidden from them. This is why Apr 6th was abandoned. Interestingly enough with the hostage crisis.

Did you know that Blair's gov't re-drew the borders of Iran's waters some 5 miles further into iran than before. This isn't legal until both sides sign a treaty. All Iran wanted the soldiers to admit was that they were in their waters, which by correct maps, they were. This was a staged incident to bait the Iranians into doing something that could be spun as inexcusable to the citizens of coalition nations. Iran's president treated the soldiers well, and when the gov't wouldnt budge on admitting the facts, he said happy easter and returned them in good faith. Excellent political move because he knew he'd be bombed if he didn't. When this failed to start a war, american news showed coerced tales of torture from 6 of the captured soldiers.

The citizens of the countries didn't buy it so the plan was scrubbed for now. Some other miraculous event will make us hate the arabs and convince us that Iran is satan through another tightly stitched web of lies. Modern warfare is political deception, convincing the public of the rightness in atrocites and affronts to human life, as long as we are entertained and enshrined in false hopes no one will seem to mind.

As if I have come in a full circle, I find myself looking at TP with new eyes. I always knew what the book said about our civilization was true and right down to the very fibers of my being, and I see it culminating in this final push for the great disaster of our time, perhaps of any time. My new fight is involving informing the massively misinformed american public of the truth of several issues I have hinted upon. The history will be decided by how much power we have to stop this madness, limited by our numbers.

The 9/11 truth movement seeks to shine light on the true evil which plagues not only american society, but virtually every society on earth. Since there is a lack of time, I'll only say that the terrorists are not who we think they are. If we can manage to take back our government from the criminals, some good may be done and I've devoted my time to researching to that end.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Eon

I would like to add that not all of those people who appear to be a "truth searchers/tellers" can be trusted, because a lot of these "conspiracy theories" are actually put out there by those "big boys". There are people like David Icke, who say a lot of truth, but mix it with disinformation. I've watched his video "Secrets Of The Matrix" , which consists of 3 parts (you can also find it on Google Video) , and he told a lot of truth about the Illuminati and other secret societies of similar type, but when the part 3 started, he began to talk about how this hidden global elite are the lizard shapeshifting aliens. (I'm actually not sure if he does it deliberately, he might as well be fooled himself, a "useful i d i o t" is what those kind of people are called). The public seem to enjoy these kind of tales. These theories are very useful to elite because they make all the people who are questioning authorities look like i d i o t s to the regular "Joe public". Also Icke likes to talk how "nothing is real" , "everything is an illusion" , "we are all one", New Age stuff like that. Now I've heard from several people, including Alan Watt , that New Age movement is being put out there by the CIA, just like feminism and hippy movements were. That seems pretty likely to me, because the "there is no me or you, we are the same" kind of thinking seems to really fit in elite's agenda to destroy individuality amongst common people. Individuals are the ones that caused them trouble through all ages, slowing down their plans. This also will be followed by the brain implants, which they are starting to push now as some kind of "fascinating thing, which will give people oh so great abilities to communicate and etc..". Also it means that all people will be connected to the main server, which means total control. I can see how control freaks would just dream about stuff like that.
To those interested here is and interesting transcript of Alan Watt Blurb "Masons, Microchips And Battle For The Mind".

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/ ... 82007.html

Also you can search for audio version in his site.

And could it be that Global Warming is being purposefully accelerated (for example, through aerial spraying) by these psychopats as part of their depopulation program, in order to eliminate "useless eaters", as they call most of us? Could it be that these elite boys already made plans how to survive through all those catastrophes, by building secret shelters somewhere, etc..? I mean, this whole ignoring of climate changes just seems kind of odd to me.. I can see it as a really good plan though, driving planet so crazy that it kills of most of people, and after that pointing their fingers at ordinary people and saying "you did it to yourselves, but now we are here to help you, listen to our solution". This problem-reaction-solution thing is really very old technique which never failed them, so there is really no reason to stop using it.

P.S. I really enjoy this forum, it's great to be here.. :)
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Frozn

I would like to add that not all of those people who appear to be a "truth searchers/tellers" can be trusted, because a lot of these "conspiracy theories" are actually put out there by those "big boys".
I have been aware of this for some time but I fear that not enough people know this. Adding lizardmen into legitimate information as you said serves the purpose of equating people searching for truth on certain issues with misguided fools. Another tactic I haven't seen explicitly touched upon is the way the gobal elite corral people with real concerns into groups that end up serving the needs of the elite without even realizing they're being conned.

One of these issues is global warming. I don't necessarily agree with Tom's articles on the subject. In TP he learned the real danger and his research has focused apparently on proving that end. This could perhaps lead to the discarding of findings that don't agree with what he is trying to prove. No one can say with any certainty what are the cumulative consequences of overheating if Earth's core is in fact a nuclear process. Logic tells me this is true, but our limited understanding of it means any conclusions on the matter cannot be absolute.

Our climate is clearly changing, but this doesn't mean the evil behind it is our CO2 emissions. There are so many possibilites, but I agree dirty engines with high carbon exhaust are doing harm to the planet along with factories and power plants. The problem with fighting this monopoly over oil dominance is that the movement has already been hijacked by the globalists. The media raising awareness to the problems of global warming and our dependance on oil would at first seem refreshing.

On second glance you have elitists using global warming, peak oil, and what they're calling our "carbon footprint" as a basis for a future tax on our carbon emissions, and they're even calling for a tax on the carbon dioxide we exhale, citing it as a toxin which must be controlled.

Globalists love global warming.
Global Warming Replaces 9/11 As Justification To Do Anything
Stop asking questions and just let us tax the living hell out of you, including the very air you breathe, after all - it's for the environment and we've never lied to you before have we?

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Often the joke of sattirists, a tax on the air we breathe. The global elite are ratcheting up hysteria on global warming as a pretext to tax people internationally. How nice of them considering these same elite contribute more to the destruction of our environment than any 1000 of us could together if we tried. They control the companies which force unclean technologies upon us and then tax us for our mistake of using them! These are the same guys who stifled the hydrogen motor research in the 1980s. This means nothing about the environment and everything about money and power.

But then again, doesn't it always?
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Eon

This was posted by Leo Zagami (guy, who says he's been in Illuminati, ex 33rd degree mason, and now spends his time informing the world about these psychos) at

http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php ... 6195&st=40

and I think it sums up this whole our "system" quite nicely :

"THE SECRET COVENANT

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will
escape their
perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from
seeing the
connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the
illusion alive.

Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as
to never bring
suspicion upon ourselves.

This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as
they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their
experience
for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by
blood and
secrecy.

Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak
while
pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in
subtle
ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and
sedatives in
food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they
turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds.

We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts,
yet we will
feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and
mouths,
they will destroy their minds and reproductive
systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and
we
will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that
surrounds them,
in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for
they
can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun
images
and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help.

We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will
grow
accustomed to them and will never know their true
effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the
blood
of their children and convince them its for their
help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we
will
target their children with what children love most,
sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals
that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will
create
medicine that will make them sicker and cause other
diseases
for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our
power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when
they
come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and
material goods
so they many never connect with their inner self.

We will distract them with fornication, external
pleasures and
games so they may never be one with the oneness of it
all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we
say.

If they refuse we shall find ways to implement
mind-altering
technology into their lives.

We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish
opposites within.

We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our
plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall
prosper
from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood
must be pure
always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma
and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell
them what
to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them
think they
are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our
factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall
extinguish it by ridicule,
or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other's hearts apart and
kill their own children.

We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally,
anger as our friend.

The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they
see that from
their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.

They will be busy killing each other.

They will bathe in their own blood and kill their
neighbors for as long
as we see fit.

We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not
see us, for they
cannot see us.

We will continue to prosper from their wars and their
deaths.

We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate
goal is
accomplished.

We will continue to make them live in fear and anger
though images and sounds.

We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.

The tools will be provided by their labor.

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that
we are all one.
This they must never know!

They must never know that color is an illusion, they
must always
think they are not equal.

Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.

We will take over their land, resources and wealth to
exercise total
control over them.

We will deceive them into accepting laws that will
steal the little
freedom they will have.

We will establish a money system that will imprison
them forever,
keeping them and their children in debt.

When they shall band together, we shall accuse them of
crimes and
present a different story to the world for we shall
own all the media.

We will use our media to control the flow of
information and their
sentiment in our favor.

When they shall rise up against us we will crush them
like insects, for
they are less than that.

They will be helpless to do anything for they will
have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our
plans, we will
promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will
never have
for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be
indoctrinated
to believe false rites of passage to higher realms.

Members of these groups will think they are one with
us never
knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn
against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly
things and
great titles, but never will they become immortal and
join us,
never will they receive the light and travel the
stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the
killing of
their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of
enlightenment.

This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they
will not
be able to focus on it until its too late.

Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that
they will
never know they are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created
for them
will own them.

This reality will be their prison.

They will live in self-delusion.

When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination
will begin.

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the
beliefs we have
established from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall
perish then.
THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW.

If they ever find out that together they can vanquish
us,
they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for
if they do,
we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to
see who we
are once the veil has fallen.

Our actions will have revealed who we are and they
will hunt us down
and no person shall give us shelter.

This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the
rest of our
present and future lives, for this reality will
transcend many
generations and life spans.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the
ones who from
heaven to earth came.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It
must NEVER, EVER
be written or spoken of for if it is, the
consciousness it will spawn
will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and
we shall be
cast to the depths from whence we came and remain
there until the
end time of infinity itself. "

Now this is a sign of complete pshychopaths..
Frozn

I have trouble believing such a covenant could have been written. I believe that for the most part that is exactly what is happening, but the conscience of even a psychopath should be stirred by being offered such a covenant. What is the source on this? I would definately like to read more on it. I think if Leo Zagami was a 33rd degree mason/illuminati who turned away, this covenant was likely translated by him to summarize their true agenda between the lies of the inside of these organizations. If it was authentic, I shudder to think what else is on these psychopaths' agenda.
Eon

Well I guess you can ask Leo Zagami himself about the sources, he is on conspiracycentral forum by nick Leo Young. This covenant was copied directly from his post. I've heard about how these organizations are testing level of psychopathy of their members, the bigger psychopath you are, the further up the ladder you can go. Same in CIA and lot of influential organisations. It's not really hard to see that worst people are at the top of this "system". The reason it might be hard to imagine how evil they really are, is simply because we do not see the real "top" , as it is hidden behind a lot of different organisations.
Anyway, I am pretty sure these people HATE us, and are threatened by us all the time. That is how control freaks always are. They cannot calm down until everything is under their control, they are afraid. They don't want to let anything happen by chance, everything must be predictable to them, everything must be planned. And that is their final goal - to create system where everybodys life is planned before they are even born. In the end, if there aren't any plans for you in their system, you are not allowed to be born. And part of the agenda is to eliminate most part of civilization, so there are left just enough people to do "work, that needs to be done". Everyone else to them are "useless eaters" and must be eliminated.

P.S. compared to this, Tom's article about possibility of explosion of our planet sounds pretty optimistic, doesn't it? ;)
Zio

Eon wrote:P.S. compared to this, Tom's article about possibility of explosion of our planet sounds pretty optimistic, doesn't it?
I agree, for they even "control" when will Earth explode :P ... Do they?

Anyway, just saying that I'm following this topic, and not just you and Frozn are interested in this subject :wink:
Essene

Thank you.

I shall have to look into that book....

Quite scary if that covenant is true. Although it makes sense that the less caring you are and more ruthless the higher you make it in the corporate ladder, a system designed for the worst to always be on top.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Frozn

They inadvertantly control it by allowing our "civilization" to be enslaved into dependance on earth ruining technologies and habits. I doubt they have the slightest idea that the world could actually explode. I still take Tom's theory with a grain of salt, because all the science behind it, it is still a theory and far from fact.

I'm starting to realize that Thao was again right on point. If Earth disappears as a result of a global catastrophe, or all humanity is killed, the order of life and death will be maintained. The astral bodies will go where they must. The real danger is in how one lives. And if one lives enslaved and poisoned every day of their lives, their astral beings are subject to assaults that transcend the temporary boundry of death. Freudian Psychology is a great offender here.

Due to mass marketing and corporatism, medical institutions are now focused less on cures and more on drugs. They develop ways for you to 'live with' an illness, rather than be free of it, so that you are dependant on expensive medicines. But there's a gold mine in the pharmaceutical treatment of things like depression. There is absolutely ZERO biological science behind these diagnoses. Medical "experts" will tell you that if you are sad, it isn't your fault because you have a disease. We all know there's reasons for sadness and a little bit of soul searching can help anyone get to the root of it.

Yet they say that you can 'just catch' depression the same way we catch a cold. They then explain that the chemicals in your brain are out of balance and that they can give you a daily dose of MAOI type happy pills to enable you to be free. What freedom comes with a lifelong addiction to highly toxic mind altering "medicines" with extreme side effects? Failing that, as I said their diagnoses come from consensus rather than biological science. Yes consensus, the leading psychiatrists gather around and agree upon which behavior patterns constitute a mental illness, and then list "treatment" options.

The eagerness to give children these hallucinogens, let's call them what they are, and the way they are rabidly forced upon people by the "benevolent" establishment means that many people who are falsely helped are tricked into the rightness of using something that is harming their astral spirit. At least the drug addicts on street narcotics know at some level that what they are doing is wrong, yet this filth is imposed upon people who are at rock bottom, desperate, and have nowhere else to turn but the medical industry. The way they are taken advantage of for profit makes my stomach wrench and twist.

I've had the argument with friends and family, or any who would listen to my rant. I have successfully gotten a few friends off these awful things only to realize that they weren't the problem; the medicine was. A friend of mine was given 2 medicines, because her first anti depressant made her depressed as a side effect. When the second med didn't work she began to think she was broken or something, after my sermon she stopped just to humor me and has been free from their evil addictive influence ever since. If anyone here is taking this filth I URGE you to flush it down the toilet.

Edit: I tried and tried to find my original FDA page where I gathered the information to no avail. A synopsis article is however written on the matter here
Eon

Here is an interesting read about aerial spraying.
Frozn

Ah yes chemtrails. Barium salts, dessicated red blood cells and other pathonigens. Yummy. Don't let me scare everyone with Morgellan's disease which I believe is a direct result of such spraying.
Eon

Frozn wrote:Don't let me scare everyone with Morgellan's disease which I believe is a direct result of such spraying.
:) Actually, I think it would be great if people would share in this thread all the knowledge they have on this subject. So permission to scare everyone is granted, at least by me.... :roll:
Zio

Pills: Forcing children to take "drugs" as a prerequisite to attend school? It's like in Huxley's Brave New World...
Chemtrails: Really? I have seen a few over my sky. I was also wondering why it too so long to evaporate...
Aluminum chaff is powder, as fine as talc, used to scramble enemy radar.
I thought Mythbusters busted that myth? I guess it reacts different with jets.
Indeed, in that part of the country, the purpose of chemtrails seems to be to forestall rainfall.
I live near the NorthEast US, is that why we didn't have snow on Christmas day?

Anyway, the text is really long, I'm gonna continue on another time.

Oh, and about scaring people... well, TP said that fear is not good... but when parents try to scare their childrens to not do bad things, I think it is ok :P For grown-ups, scare them to make them realise that what they are doing is not good (like taking drugs, polluting, etc.). Of course, by explaining why.
Eon

Zio wrote: TP said that fear is not good... but when parents try to scare their childrens to not do bad things, I think it is ok :P
I completely disagree with that. Saying truth, that might seem scary to some people, is perfectly ok in my oppinion. Truth needs to be said, no matter what it is. But intentionally scaring someone in order to get them do or not to do something is manipulation and suppression of person's freedom of choice. If you are not able to completely explain why something is dangerous to your kid, then maybe it means that you yourself are not fully aware of that and need to understand the subject deeper yourself.
For example, look at what is happening now - most of the parents tell their kids that marichuana is very dangerous, but using alcohol is perfectly ok, as long as you are legal drinking age and not overuse it (well this is because they have been brainwashed as well). I, from my experience have to conclude that, while smoking weed may not be the best way to spend your time, it is FAR less dangerous than alcohol. If you smoke weed, you can become more lazy and stupid, but it is nothing compared to what kind of an animal alcohol can make you into. Even statistics back me up on that.
Well I don't want to make an offtopic out of this, my point just is that if parents really know what they are talking about, then after information is passed on to their child, it should be left completely up to the kid to decide what is he going to try and what not... and what consequences is he going to experience as a result.
On the contrary, all that scaring does, it makes a child to secretly want to do or use that thing, that he was told not to do or use, or it makes parents look like a fools in the eyes of a child, thus enabling his distrust in them. And it also may disturb development of individual intellect of child. A lot of very bad possible consequences and all that just to prevent child from making certain mistakes, which may be actually just a natural way of developing intellect at a certain stage of evoliution of consciousness.