Experiences with Auras

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Kestrel

Experinces with Aura's.

I'll be honest, I read the book last december. After that I concentrated regularly and Meditated. However I became a bit lazy. Now I am back at it. Greatful that I can come here and discuss as an individual amongst similar "goalistic" people.

Anyways, I've never experinced seeing much color in an aura yet. I'de love to hear from others ? Also feel free to open this dicussion about the technology. Anything aura related.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Marcus

A good article to be able to see and read auras can be found at this site http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm The expanded version is available for a small price.

I am still trying to see colour in auras. So far I only see a glow around the head and shoulders of people, even then it has to be in certain conditions such as a light background and under certain light conditions. I become more successful in seeing auras when I practice the concentration exercise described in the link daily for between 5-15 minutes. Any longer and I experience head spins.

Some people are naturals. My girlfriend who has no interest in seeing auras, sees them in full colour with no training. One day in a lecture at university her lecturer emanated a blue glow. After that, she saw them all the time and had no idea what was happening until I filled her in on the importance of reading auras. Aparently I have a lot of orange in my aura. Coincidently orange and blue are my favourite colours, they are also a perfect auric pair (two contrasting colours).

Like with everything spiritual, it takes motivation and discipline to continue the exercises that help you to be able to see and read auras.

Kirilian photography is AMAZING technology that I had the pleasure of experiencing and verifying it's trueness. I just cannot believe that it is not more wide spread in medical establishments.

Like Arki said, "it is necessary for our evolution".
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

I am able to instantly see various parts of auras at all times, and the full auras of colours (of coloured objects), too. I'd like to stress "parts" or a few layers, I've never seen much of the human aura. This ability is probably due to the fact that my third-eye is somewhat more developed, even in comparison with my other centers as I've noticed it is often the origin of exit during OBE/astral/realtime sight experiences I've had. I can't say for sure though, since I've not had a lot such experiences. In the near future I'll be trying to develop aura seeing more and will report back. But as we all know, it's not seeing that is important, the Holy Grail is reading! I've been stuck on almost the same level since 1998. It's high time something got done. And no, I'm not imagining anything and it's no afterimages I'm seeing. Half a second, perhaps even less, is the time it gets me to notice it. After that warm-up anything else appears instantly. I'm absolutely sure that there are people on this forum that can report the same experience.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Thanks for that Vesko.

I also may ask, what about animal creatures ?
Vesko

No big difference with them if you ask about different levels of seeing. I should have said human, animal or plant. But there are differences in what I can see. For example, I have not seen any yellow around dogs and plants, most certainly I can't notice it. I can see such around people's heads, obviously the cause of mental activity because I can't see yellow around other parts of the body.
I wonder if I need to start doing the cross exercise on a regular basis, or if I should try exercising with myself in the mirror instead.

P.S.
The exercise that got me to notice auras in the first place was the exercise mentioned by Tom Chalko to see the astral body. After several minutes of concentration, I was amazed I started seeing something blue around my fingers. But I had to concentrate to see it, and I did not yet see the instant glow around my fingers. Several sessions over the couple next days, and I started seeing in real-time, so to speak. Unfortunately, I have progressed almost nil since then, but I didn't do any intensive exercises.
Lachie, I think once you said you see the same things, or more? What have you been up to in this regard?
Marcus, you say glow around head and shouders? How about colors and plants, which should be easy to you then? One other question to you -- why is your girlfriend not interested? Haven't you explained to her that this ability may be useful to her?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Marcus

I wonder if I need to start doing the cross exercise on a regular basis, or I should try exercising with myself in the mirror instead.
Cross exercise for sure. I haven't performed the exercise in months and have since lost the very limited ability I had. I am inspired again to do the exercise.

Conditions for the mirror need to be perfect (lighting) I find getting the conditions right the hardest part.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

I don't like to stress on my limited ability but I see aura instantly in the mirror as long as it is not very dark (just checked it). What I just saw, easiest around the head, is glow several centimeters (I do not move at all) beyond it, with traces of white, blue, yellow, magenta and I think, green. They do appear in layers or sections. Some seem to appear momentarily.
Vesko

Yes, I know the meaning of the colors, but I haven't done much reading yet. BTW I thought my ability has faded, since that is the first mirror looking I have done in a long time. Something else seems to be sustaining it.
Lachie

Yeah, I can see the outlines around my hand and around people's heads, but I have no real 'instant' ability... the afterimage technique seems to be very effective for me tho, I can see stuff quite clearly with that. I cannot see colours yet. Only a 'lack' of colour, as in, i can see that something is there but not what.

Lach
God is a games designer =]
Kestrel

So vesko are most peoples auras dark or bright ?
Vesko

I haven't yet put a person in front of me to inspect him, probably because I don't want to lose my credibility in their eyes by not being able to tell them a lot. From what I see, I wouldn't say they are dark, since all of them shine, including those of very illogical or angered persons I've been able to observe superficially. The better word, I think, is the one used in Michel's book -- they are dull, uninteresting from what I see, not dark.
Kestrel

Oh.

I think if I were to practice my ability would return. I had a small ability for a small time when I did the cross extersize often.
Leventis

I can't see color yet. When I practice the cross exercise I use a pen and I can see some glow around it, when I use my finger I can see a bigger one. It is so amazing. In a cafeteria that I hang out when I am in university there are some big windows, so there is a lot of backlighting. Many times lately when people talk I have noticed to see particles coming out from their mouth. Short of watery, I do not know if they are saliva or breathing. It is amazing. As Chalko sais I have had result from the very first day to be able to concentrate more. I can see auric colors on the first exercise. The cross is a bit hard for me but I try and manage to work it out most of the time. Some times I can keep for very few seconds without having my hand in front of me.

I like the below exercises more :) Give it a try. I was able to see auric color here.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepage ... yinyan.htm

I have read this one but I have not tried to do the exercise. Just another insight for auras :)
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=9
Some of you might have read this before :)
Last edited by Leventis on Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Alisima

The cross is a bit hard for me but I try and manage to work it out most of the time. Some times I can keep for very few seconds without having my hand in front of me.
It will become easier in time. I didnt like to hold the pen in front of me, my arm got heavy, so i just did it without as soon as i could. Which was actually very fast, after a day or so.

I can keep the two circles on top of each other for as long as i want it. My right hemisphere (the red circle) is a bit stronger than the left. So I am training to see the blue one for 10 sec, and then switch to the red one for 10 sec.

After 5 to 10 min I see colors floating, including purple, green and yellow. Sometimes they get so intense I cant even see the cross anymore.

Anyway, keep trying.
Don't read my signature.
Leventis

I have some problem with the blue circle too. I try to do what you say but most of the times I try to balance it rather than see one. :) On the opposite from you I get tired holding up my hand, I rather rest it on the desk and hold the pen upwards :p
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates