Aura gazing.

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

peace yall

Aura gazing.

Hey guys.

I have read on sites that a blue object has a green aura & red object gives yellow aura.
When I first tried seeing auras i saw a green aura from a blue object & yellow aura from a red object
but now i noticed that a blue object has a yellow aura & a red object has a greenish blue aura.

When i wake up in the morning when blinking i sometimes see this blur of green across the blue sky but thats the only time i see green from a blue colour.

Do lights affect aura colours?eg. blue daylight or yellow light from the lightbulb?
Has this happened to anyone else?
Rezo

well aura and afterimage are not the same thing. afterimage is conjugate pairs of monochromatic colors, like red/turquoise, blue/orange, yellow/purple, green/pink....and afterimage follows same shape of colored object viewed, while aura is gas discharge that changes intensity and shape [living]. but nonliving objects usu doesnt change, wonder though i think its true if you touch nonliving objects [happens a lot] in certain ways as with water, it does effect changes to its aura. i forgot how though.

eyes have to be trained to know the difference. best chance is find a background thats solid white, quiet place also is important. cant say beyond that, im not so good at seeing them. i have no problem w/afterimages though.

I wouldn't think outside colors affect the aura colors that you end up seeing, since they're internally generated [gas discharge]. maybe if theyre ugly fluorescent lights that make you feel icky, it would affect the aura itself and the aura would be cloudier.

the exercise w/the cross might help. [the two circles of opposite colors one w/horizontal space, other vertical, use eyes to make them cross over?]. I believe its been mentioned here elsewhere, look around you should find it.
peace yall

thx reiz.