The Mind Portal...A Meditation Device

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Jozen-Bo

The Mind Portal...A Meditation Device

Hello,

I would like to open this thread about something I have been working with I call the Mind Portal, which is a calendar that is curved into a spiral attractor to synchronize the mind with the geometry of time systems, as it works with time, as these systems themselves always result in formatting patterns of attractors. So it provides a natural means to tune into this aspect of nature.

(click on thumbnail to enlarge)

By jozenbo at 2008-01-22
(A blank Time Map, which can be used however one so desires and sees fit)

The pictures above show what the calendar looks like when it is empty, as its structure allows codes of information to be logged into the days to turn it into a time map, which is a powerful device to inducing memories and coordinating directions as one navigates through time. I am using two systems as such, one I call the day code, which uses a matrix code system I encrypted into a symbolic code structure to keep track of all the things my time partakes of, and a dream code which focuses on keeping track of my dreams without relying on any defined code structure, merely pictures of the dream to activate the memory of the dream. The picture below shows an example of a dream map, though it is much smaller in this example then the full sized one I am now using to keep track of my dreams with. The larger map gives more space to work with, and is more engaging to watch spin (as, this meditation device can by spun to produce powerful affects).

By jozenbo at 2008-03-27
(this is an example of a dream map I made a few years ago, by now I am working on a real map that is full sized, as this one was only a normal page size, and it still provided enough space to track, the full sized one is much bigger)

When this map is spun, the dreams on it become part of a spiral tunnel that flushes the mind with memories of the dreams, bringing the mind to focus more so on its own dreaming and thereby stimulating more dreams to occur. There is a great deal more info on the dream mapping under this link:

http://www.dreamviews.com/community/sho ... hp?t=59495

By jozenbo at 2008-04-08
(Green Heart Chakra)

This can also be used as a meditation device, which is the focus of this thread, as the image above shows the green Star of David, which corresponds to the heart chakra. By staring and this image and performing certain breathing techniques, the energy of the image can be drawn in consciously and used to charge and stimulate the heart chakra. When this is enlarged and placed on a fast spinning wheel, the amount of energy that can be drawn from it is amplified, thus the charge is increased many times.

By jozenbo at 2008-03-21
(Color Example)

The example above shows 5 possible systems that involve color. The days in these systems are divided into regions for the major areas to be filled into, yet the symbols within those are not present. This is showing how different matrix systems may end up looking like. There is a good deal of information about day codes, the long list of potential and observed affects they produce, and how they are assembled to be found if one checks the Mind Portal under Google or checks under this link:

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php ... t=Jozen-Bo

Here is a link where this map can be downloaded for free, as I am sincere in my effort to help others to achieve a better understanding of self, as for one is for all. When even a single person can reach a better state of mind, then so is everyone else affected. Your successes reach into the collective mind of life, making everyone else better off. I hope many people get the most they can out of this. Also, in this link there is a Manual I wrote in two parts free for the downloading, it explains a lot about the Mind Portal, focusing on its over different uses, which includes dreams. The 36x38 files are for American printing standards (for full sized prints), and the A0 are for European printing standards. Please feel free to download these free files and have fun mapping out your dreams. Thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4230 ... 640d402c70
(Link to free Map downloads)

Please feel free to ask any questions, add any comments, or insights if you have any; as these provide valuable means to aiding this thread to uncover information as a resource for others to draw upon. Thanks again for checking this out!!! All the best...

Sincerely,
Jozen-Bo
Rezo

Re: The Mind Portal...A Meditation Device

I have it on my computer [found your blog from another forum] .. reminds me of syndex II concepts. Saw yours spin on youtube, what was that you had it mounted on?
Jozen-Bo

:)

Hello Rezo!!!

I wrote up instructions on how to build a wheel a few weeks ago, I'll go ahead and place them here. These are just some prototype blueprints I came up with so I could build my own wheel. Other ideas can be used; I have many of my own, but I simply don't always have the time or resources to pull these ideas off. This one was rather simply, straight forward, and easy to implement.

[*edit*] - on http://the-mind-portal.blogspot.com, click on india-forums link [fourth from the bottom of the page] and go to page 5 for building instructions.

Last, I prepared a video of the prototype wheel I built myself. It should help to make these pictures easier to understand. It will help. Study this video and these pictures until you understand them well. Then, if you have a better idea outline it and execute it if you can, otherwise these provide sound plans for how to develop a good sturdy wheel that should last many years.[/i]

:salute:

Please feel free to ask any questions or add any insights! And also thanks for the questions!

Sincerely,
Jozen-Bo
:rofl:
Jozen-Bo

My internet service was a little slow yesterday, so I decided to try it again today, though I can't edit the post, if you can, the same information can be found here, along with 21 other pages of information about the Mind Portal.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 21&page=20

I am going to take it easy this evening, catch up on my rest, and follow up with this when my thoughts are settled.

Peace,
Jozen-Bo
:compress:
Rezo

In theory it sounds like a great supplement to other spiritual activities - How would you know that the effects will always be positive, since it seems to operate mostly on subconscious [involuntary] detection, and I would assume, requires your attention to it [to stare at it] to work ? [I prefer to meditate w/closed eyes]. How would it differ from 'light/sound machine' which uses strobing?

Granted I did read the notes on benefits and downfalls.

What is your experience of ability to see auras, from before, and after [and now] using the mind portal [if you used it for that]?

how do you come up w/the symbols? Ever heard of the Tesla Purple Energy Plates? Apparently I just did a minute ago...
Jozen-Bo

Rezo wrote:In theory it sounds like a great supplement to other spiritual activities - How would you know that the effects will always be positive, since it seems to operate mostly on subconscious [involuntary] detection, and I would assume, requires your attention to it [to stare at it] to work ? [I prefer to meditate w/closed eyes]. How would it differ from 'light/sound machine' which uses strobing?
To answer your first question; the affects are balanced out by their own range of possibilities, that is, that they can go either way depending heavily on where one's mind is at over time as they put time into observing this. The affects can range from mild sensations to intense life altering and shocking experiences that forever change one's course in life. It is a supplement, as it cannot do anything if it has no outside activities to graft itself onto. It is a learning process to enter the world of energy as one goes into the spin itself. Its challenging, in many ways; and there is no certainty where it leads to. It amplifies reality many times over, and this could end up amplifying negative effects occurring from other things.

To break it down even further, there are effects and then there are experiences; which are also effects. The difference in the usage of the words is that effects build up and stay, while experiences come and go. They are also effects and they can permanently effect one of the primary navigational systems of life, the perception, which in turn can lead to new sorts of build up effects of the sort that stay. To give an example of both; when after spinning 23 days I saw over the period of 3 days reality literally sparkling before my eyes, and in the process revealing that which is within and behind the surface of all things, this could be called an effect. I am certainly that not only can I absolutely go back that far and reach this perceptive change, but go even further, as it occurred after 23 days of building up spin.

When I entered a parallel Universe, something neither a dream nor awake, this was an experience. When I realized I wasn't in my room, even though it looked just like it, I become very shocked. The nighttime outside kept giving it away. As the realization sunk in, I become frightened; to put it honestly; I began to wonder if I went too far. Was I trapped? To make matters worse, I was attacked by a spiritual force more powerful than any that has attacked me before. It turned into a serious struggle to survive. The bed fell through the floor at this and the room began to get very dark, like something was sucking the light away. I was in two places at once, laying on my back and sitting at the edge of the bed; and then there was my physical body back on the wave I came from, getting obliterated. What do you do when you go from the mild investigation to suddenly being thrust into a situation like this?

Its a long story, to make it short, I encountered myself; the reality of it is more then one and yet no different. After returning to my body, which took tremendous effort and sheer will power; I recall jumping up and down because I not only survived, whatever it was that attacked me slipped so hard as to reveal a reality to me that I have only wondered at as a child. I know it is real, I might even be the only one who knows HOW real at this time. Was it a negative effect? Yes, it was traumatic. Though now that it is over I look back and see how positive it has been that it happened, as it has revealed to me so many different things. The memory alone is priceless; I wouldn't trade this experience for any amount of money. And...its on my map!

I don't think there will be so much to worry about, as regards to this highly charged spiritual incident that occurred to me. If my feelings are true, then I was attacked for many reasons and at many levels, initially, to prevent me from ever sharing this. I wouldn't be here now if I lost. Some amongst the audience might think how terrible, but before this thought I ask, why would something try to prevent me from ever revealing this? I have revealed the Mind Portal, but there are things still I haven't; and they'd stand no chance should this moment of risk pay off.

So, whats going on here, am I probing the deep end of the subconscious, or have I gone even deeper? Whether it was ultimately real or not, matters not. If it was real, then I have discovered the very means by which STAR TRAVEL will become possible. If it wasn't real, then I have discovered the means be which one can tap the deepest regions of ones own consciousness, and a means to accessing a virtual reality that is exceedingly far more real and clear then the real world. Then again...I recall reading in a Sutra that nothing is real, nor is it unreal.

To sum it up, enter at own risk!

As for your second question, as to sound, it is visual, thus the difference is obvious. Though, it may be possible to encrypt sound with code as well. As for the strobing lights, they do not have the same form as the spinning light, there is no spin, no tunnel, no torque. As I consider this, strobing lights could blink at intervals to be encrypted with a code as well. I have already considered these things, and the full mix of each sense receiving information would probably cause things to happen at an extreme rate of unpredictable change. We can take away the unpredictable part is one knows how to stay balanced and centered throughout the experience.
Rezo wrote:Granted I did read the notes on benefits and downfalls.
I want others to be clear about this, I see no reason to hold any information back regarding the dangers. Thus I say enter at your own risk.
Rezo wrote:What is your experience of ability to see auras, from before, and after [and now] using the mind portal [if you used it for that]?
Before; did I see that? I would look and not ever see anything clearly. I would read about yogis and ancient martial artist masters who could see prana or chi, and though it felt real, I never really saw it myself, only catching the slightest glimpses, not enough to verify, only wonder at.

After; LOOK AT THAT! I have been seeing all kinds of energies, I have noted the differences in color, motion, and behavior. Its all over the place, and there are levels and levels of it. I not only saw energy and auras, I would see new kinds and I still see new kinds. I see huge amounts once or twice a week, when my senses start seeing it all over, and the spans at which I see them are increasing. If I can get past the 23 day record, then I will not only see energy from minute to minute, I have noted how I begin to see multi-dimensionally. Right now as I am writing this I have caught some clear images of edge waved energy as it spreads out from some physical objects around me.
Rezo wrote:how do you come up w/the symbols? Ever heard of the Tesla Purple Energy Plates? Apparently I just did a minute ago...
You have to tap you mind for them, and begin to ask yourself what does a square mean, what is its energy, how does this differ from a circle, how does it affect me, what do I connect it to, are there different versions, and what of its color? What about wavy or zig-wag lines and stars and triangles? And other symbols? Then, start making some up, and after experimenting with what you mind comes up with, ask yourself how do these symbols feel? Its a ongoing process that continues to refine itself.

I have hear about the Tesla Purple Energy Plates, I read about them when I read a book about the Life and Death of Nickolai Tesla; hes a brilliant inspiration and the True founder of the modern world that runs on electricity; by all means he deserves more attention! As to the plates; I would love to get a few soon! I would put one under my pillow, one in the fridge and the others I would find places for too! Tesla was a super genius, if these plates really do come from his brilliant insight, then they are worth investigating and experimenting with...I love experimenting!

Good Questions!!! Thanks!!!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo
:)