About god...

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

luke88

About god...

As we know we, souls, are all parts of God. So it is God all separated in entities (souls) or it is just a part of God that is separated?

Discuss.
Rezo

Re: About god...

could be both.
blacksands

Could be both and neither.
ronald

like a child as part from a parent,
interconnected and extended.
Robanan

luke88 wrote:As we know we, souls, are all parts of God. So it is God all separated in entities (souls) or it is just a part of God that is separated?

Discuss.
I think it's actually both and neither, since the subject has much much more aspects to it other than just these two, but Do not hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong. I've become quite sloppy lately, so I'll try my best to explain my view.

The electrons that make all the astral bodies that are developing through this universe, should be the same electrons that are calculated and believed to have appeared either before or at the time of the big bang (I don't know the measured numbers exactly), anyway, what I understand from TP is that these specific electrons that were later forged into astral bodies and encased into special biological bodies had been originally the very electrons the creator had for itself. So I believe we can assume here that after the big bang some of those electrons were separated (parts of god that have separated and eventually embodied with the help of the 4th force mentioned in TP).

Now, what has also happened along while putting it into simple words and without going through details, is that the creator has copied the blueprint of it's own consciousness for these astral bodies so this may imply that God all separated in entities (souls). But TP says there's even more to it than just that... let me quote the book here:
Chapter: The Seven Masters and the Aura; Page:77 wrote:all that the Spirit had imagined. It ‘inserted’ thus, an infinitesimal part of the Spirit
in the human body. This comprises what you could call the Astral body, which
forms one ninth of the essential human being and consists of one ninth of a
‘Higher-self’, which is sometimes called ‘overself'. The Higher-self of man is, in
other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body,
becoming the person’s Astral being. Other physical bodies are inhabited,
similarly, by other ninths of the same Higher-self and yet each part remains
integral to the central entity.

‘Further, the Higher-self is a ninth part of a superior Higher-self which, in turn,
is a ninth part of a more superior Higher-self. The process continues as far back
as the source, and allows the enormous filtration of spiritual experience required
by the Spirit.

-Bold emphasis is mine
As we see from the above God seems not be exactly like the two presumptions we made above, since it seems that the astral bodies are intertwined (networked?) with eachother and their higher selves and their source in such a way that every astral body is actually an integral part of the whole system, it means the integrity of God is intact and not compromised, and that means to me that God is whole and not separated into anything.

As you see I fail to explain it any better than it is done in TP already. Hope not to have confused anyone a lot.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
v1ru5

Yeh both, I hate paradoxes but this is one of them.
We are eternity living in a single minded paradigm all for the expansion of what we are collectivly.
Weird now that i have typed it.
Last edited by ptex on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed non-sense text
Our emotions rule intellect 3:1, our minds negativity dose much the same with no regard to our optism, could it be that our emotions that prime us is doomed to fail us?
ArioK

In my opinion Your perception is false. When One Realizes that One is the Universe and not just this body, that is Enlightenment. That feeling of everything everything having Radiance- Dr.Hawkins a Living Buddha author of Power vs Force.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Robanan

I don't quite see a paradox in this to say the least, it's a system in my view, I tried to check it's integrity from two differing perspectives and they conform to eachother from what I can tell.
I think That's why knowing the self is as much important as going out to explore the universe. It's like this because it's about maximizing the chance for us individual intellects to develop our own needs to experience love.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.