Disinfection Formula - MMS Miracle Mineral Solution

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

kaminoko

Disinfection Formula - MMS Miracle Mineral Solution

Thiaoouba Prophecy, Pages 10-11 wrote:In this way, I have been disinfected one hundred per cent, but you still have enough bacteria to harm us considerably. I am going to give you these two pills, and in three hours you will be able to consider yourself as ‘pure’ as one of us.’ As she spoke, she took a little box from beside her bunk, removed the pills and held them out to me, along with a test tube containing a liquid that I supposed to be water. I swallowed them both, lifting the base of my helmet to do so. Next ... well, everything happened very quickly and it was all very strange.
Thao took me in her arms, put me on the bunk and removed my mask. I saw that happen from two or three meters from my body! I imagine that certain things in this book will seem incomprehensible to the unwarned reader, but I saw my body from a distance and I was able to move about in the room just by thought.
Thao spoke. ‘Michel, I know that you see me and hear me, but I am not able to see you myself, therefore I cannot look at you when I speak to you. Your Astral being has left your body. There is no danger in this - you needn’t worry. I know that this is the first time this has happened to you, and there are people who panic...
‘I have given you a special drug in order to cleanse your body of all bacteria that is dangerous to us. I have also given you another drug that has caused your Astral being to leave your body - this will last three hours, the time it will take to purify you. In this way, you will be able to visit our spacecraft, without danger of contamination to us and without wasting time.’
I read this and thought, "Wow! Wouldn't it be neat to know what Michael Desmarquet was given!" I prayed to know about this. Yesterday, I came across a possible candidate which was favorited on YouTube by Rev. August Stahr of the Ashtar Command.

This solution was discovered by a chemist known as Jim Humble. This solution has been tested on over 75,000 Malaria sufferers in Africa as well as those having other pathogen related diseases with very effective results after an average of four hours of taking a dose. The solution is simple: a few drops of Chlorine Dioxide, CLO2 which is activated in Citric Acid or Vinegar.

http://www.miraclemineral.org
http://www.miraclems.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hURrd58wtEk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1eqTajcpQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1tZ22UEQwU
Last edited by ptex on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Corrected mispells and included "MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution" in the title
Rezo

Re: Disinfection Formula - MMS Miracle Mineral Solution

Ive heard of this and applications do seem promising, but does it initiate specific sort of astral projection as a therapeutic feature? Not from what I've read.
ptex

Kaminoko,
Thanks for posting about this subject!

Rezo, you're right, it's not regarding astral projection of course but it's all about disinfection from pathogens that provoke diseases.

I'm familiar with MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution for some time and I surely was going to post about it sooner or later. I'm still doing some research on it but the numbers are staggering, among many other benefits it's the only known 100% killer of Malaria and (for malaria) works between 4 hours and 2 days. It's referred to as a powerful Immune System booster.

I have taken it myself and with good results. Jim Humble's belief (the inventor of the formula) and my own is that it can probably cure more than 70% of the diseases humans (and not only) suffer and this includes AIDS and Cancer, still given the experimental nature of the solution, dosage instructions are still being discovered for specific diseases / conditions. Also notice that given the nature of some diseases and the specific conditions each person has, sometimes is hard to find a "one fit all" solution, exception being made to Malaria and a few more.

I personally found hard to stand the taste after taking it for some time but it can be overcome and there are very good suggestions for this.

The formula to activate MMS is to be followed with absolute precision!

All you need to know about MMS can be found in Jim's Free e-Book: The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century - Part I
The second part of the book is only for those who want to produce their own MMS solution.

A quick intro to MMS can be found here.

Everyone interested in trying it out can post the intention / results here, but proceed with caution. This is still experimental and new results and applications are being discovered. If in doubt check MMS Advisor
Watch-out also for those not interested that this information is known. A great deal of effort has already been done to suppress it. Guess who benefits with people's diseases?
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

Jim Humble did an hour+ interview w/project camelot, I'm about to watch that one...

Thanks for the free ebook, and the faq site is massive - plenty of reading for sure. Heard about it but never tried to make it.
rishmash

Hi guys,

Before touching this stuff, you may be interested in a debate over on curezone.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=873

There is a guy there called silverfox who is very methodical in his evaluation of MMS, and another guy Biosafe, who is a little more emotive but clearly well informed about biochemistry :D

It is always good to get another opinion from skeptics, because it makes you question the claims made about this type of stuff

I think, looking at the mass marketing of it, plus the fact that this guy recommends it for women in their first trimester, well .....

Oh, and if he gets calls every day thanking him for all the miracles, these people must have a number I could not find anywhere :P
Rezo

one thing Id like to know, and I should probably ask on curezone but haven't been able to find anything about this yet -

this is in terms of potential toxicity or possibility of ulceration, but so far seems alright. I got both parts to the e-book, and am still reading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E926

a cool site about an interview w/Jim recently:

http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com

another related piece of information, regarding the recent swine flu thing, theres probably a whole bunch you could say about it [lots of news on infowars and elsewhere], I suspect a few things myself...but seems mms could help against such things too, but I wonder that, if Jim is in mexico, has he or others there had success treating w/mms, if so, theres no excuse for officials to not help w/it, of course, no money in it so, maybe they wont help out w/it.
bomohwkl

This topic get me a bit curious. The e-book of part one is very long-winded and written poorly, maybe targeting people who are far less educated.

Hi Plex

So you have tried ClO2? Do you see any difference from your experience?

I might consider buying to test...although I came across an oral food grade supplement which is very effective in pathogen killing but not as fast and shocking to ClO2. It is by increasing the dissolved oxygen in the blood by 45%.
ptex

I didn't post about MMS anymore due to the need for me to clarify a couple of things first.
Please be aware that the first reading of my reply may be misleading and this I don't want. At this point I will emphasize that we know nearly nothing about the true effects of MMS in the human body.

I still didn't do enough research on MMS to be able to assess anything about the validity of Jim's claims on MMS effectiveness.

From one side Jim doesn't seem to be gaining anything with it. The MMS can be produced almost inexpensively by almost everyone (providing you have access to the required elements). Also he has specific instructions that copyright will cease as soon as he disappears or something happens to him.

My own experience with MMS is not conclusive. I didn't use GDV testing during the period I took it (shame I know!!!) and I didn't test it in others because I had doubts about it. Resuming what I said above one needs to be very careful.

Curious is that many doctors (some of them with PhDs in philosophy, literature and other non MD areas whose opinion is as valid as any other lay person completely ignorant of basic medical and chemistry concepts) are coming forward to back it up.

In my opinion MMS still lacks independent scientific rigorous verification!!!! So be very careful when trying it. According to some sites MMS is nothing else than pure bleach...

The following site exposes a lot of doubtful data about MMS some of it can be verified http://mmsexposed.weebly.com/mms-protoc ... ction.html

Since this issue is very delicate given the great amount of implications it has in the health "department" (either to the large pharmaceuticals up to ultimately the individual who takes it) and the disinformation level we have out there, we need to make our own minds about it.

If any credible source comes forth with MMS information, please post it here :)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

yes well I have it but have not consumed it, b/c I figure its better to at least have some on hand. I'm aware of the bleach suspicions. My main concern would be long term effects. I've considered it possible mms's M of A is homeopathic, but like has been pointed out, and I could not find, independent studies on it. Seems great success was achieved w/it though. I'm currently reading this:

http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2008/ ... im-humble/

It would be great to have detailed peer reviewed 'doubleblind/crossover/large sample size/randomized/with controls' [or any few of the above] type of studies, but it probably requires a lot of money and willing participants, and if the interest isn't there because of the beliefs against it, the study never gets done. Which might be stating the obvious, and maybe this isn't so expensive, I have no idea. Politics behind the scenes in science at work? On the other hand, there may be already existing biomedical research done on NaClO2 [l] out there, somewhere, considering stabalized oxygen has been around for at least the last 60 years or so, from what Ive been reading.
bomohwkl

For ur information and interpret with CARE. Italic and highlight is mine. No study is done on ClO2 consumption on human.

Subchronic sodium chlorate exposure in drinking water results in a concentration-dependent increase in rat thyroid follicular cell hyperplasia

Author(s): Hooth MJ, DeAngelo AB, George MH, Gaillard ET, Travlos GS, Boorman GA, Wolf DC
Source: TOXICOLOGIC PATHOLOGY Volume: 29 Issue: 2 Pages: 250-259 Published: MAR-APR 2001
Times Cited: 17 References: 48 Citation Map
Abstract: Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is an effective drinking water disinfectant, but sodium chlorate (NaClO3) has been identified a.,, a potentially harmful disinfection by-product. Studies were performed to describe the development of thyroid lesions in animals exposed to NAClO(3) in the drinking water. Male and female F344 rats and B6C3F(1) mice were exposed to 0, 0.125, 0.25, 0.5. 1.0, or 2.0 g/L NaClO3 for 21 days. Additional male F344 rats were exposed to 0, 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1.0, or 2.0 g/L NaClO3 for 90 days. Female F344 rats were exposed to 0, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, or 6.0 g/L of NaClO3 for 105 days. Thyroid tissues were processed by routine methods for light microscopic examination, and follicular cell hyperplasia was diagnosed using a novel method. Thyroid hormone levels were altered significantly after 4 and 21 days. NaClO3 treatment induced a concentration-dependent increase in the incidence and severity of thyroid follicular cell hyperplasia. Male rats are more sensitive to the effects of NaClO3 treatment than females. Follicular cell hyperplasia was not present in male or female B6C3F(1), mice. These data can be used to estimate the human health risk that Would be associated with using ClO2, rather than chlorine, to disinfect drinking water.

Study on subchronic toxicity of chlorine dioxide and by-products in water

Author(s): Xia QD (Xia Qingdong), Zhang GM (Zhang Guangming), Wang L (Wang Li)
Source: JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND HEALTH PART A-TOXIC/HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES & ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING Volume: 41 Issue: 7 Pages: 1347-1353 Published: JUL 2006
Times Cited: 0 References: 5 Citation Map
Conference Information: 4th International Conferene Watershed Management
Shenzhen, PEOPLES R CHINA, DEC 13-14, 2004
Res Ctr Environm Engn & Management; Tsinghua Univ, Shenzhen Grad Sch; Univ Virgina, Civil Engn Dept; Shenzhen Water Affairs Bureau; Shenzhen Water Grp Inc; US Environm Protect Agcy, Urban Watershed Management Branch; Environm & Water Resources Inst; Amer Soc Civil Engn; Black & Veatch Holding Co
Abstract: Subchronic toxicity of the mixture of ClO2 , ClO2- and ClO3- in water on rat was studied through feeding test for 90 days. Statistical analyses of variance on weight gained, food utilization efficiency, indexes of blood and serum, liver/bodyweight and kidney/bodyweight ratios, and histopathological examination on liver and kidney were carried out. The results showed that solution of ClO2 and its by-products ClO2- and ClO3- at a concentration of 553 mg/L was not toxic.

Thyroid function of newborns and exposure to chlorine dioxide by-products

Author(s): Ouhoummane N, Levallois P, Gingras S
Source: ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH Volume: 59 Issue: 11 Pages: 582-587 Published: NOV 2004
Times Cited: 0 References: 28 Citation Map
Abstract: In this study, the authors compared thyroid function of newborns from 11 municipalities where drinking water was disinfected by chlorine dioxide (ClO2) with that of newborns from 15 municipalities using chlorine disinfection. They estimated the mean neonatal blood thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) levels and proportion of congenital hypothyroidism cases using the results of the Quebec neonatal screening for congenital hypothyroidism for 32,978 newborns over the period 1993-1999. There was no significant increase in the TSH level and no excess of congenital hypothyroidism when all newborns exposed to ClO2 were considered. However, for newborns with low birth weight, mean TSH level was significantly higher among those exposed to ClO2 than for those in the reference group.

A randomized double blind crossover placebo-controlled clinical trial to assess the effects of a mouthwash containing chlorine dioxide on oral malodor

Author(s): Shinada K (Shinada, Kayoko)1, Ueno M (Ueno, Masayuki)1, Konishi C (Konishi, Chisato)1, Takehara S (Takehara, Sachiko)1, Yokoyama S (Yokoyama, Sayaka)1, Kawaguchi Y (Kawaguchi, Yoko)1
Source: TRIALS Volume: 9 Article Number: 71 Published: DEC 9 2008
Times Cited: 0 References: 43 Citation Map
Abstract: Background: Previous research has shown the oxidizing properties and microbiological efficacies of chlorine dioxide (ClO2), however, its clinical efficacies on oral malodor have been evaluated only with organoleptic measurements (OM) or sulphide monitors. No clinical studies have investigated the inhibitory effects of ClO2 on volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) using gas chromatography (GC). The aim of this study was to assess the inhibitory effects of a mouthwash containing ClO2 on morning oral malodor using OM and GC.
Methods: A randomized, double blind, crossover, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted among 15 healthy male volunteers, who were divided into 2 groups. In the first test phase, the group 1 subjects (N = 8) were instructed to rinse with the experimental mouthwash containing ClO2, and those in group 2 (N = 7) to rinse with the placebo mouthwash without ClO2. In the second test, phase after a one week washout period, each group used the opposite mouthwash.

Oral malodor was evaluated before rinsing, right after rinsing and every 30 minutes up to 4 hours with OM, and concentrations of hydrogen sulfide (H2S), methyl mercaptan (CH3SH) and dimethyl sulfide ((CH3)(2)S), the main VSCs of human oral malodor, were evaluated with GC.

Results: The baseline oral condition in the subjects in the 2 groups did not differ significantly. The mouthwash containing ClO2 improved morning bad breath according to OM and reduced concentrations of H2S, CH3SH and (CH3)(2)S according to GC up to 4 hours after rinsing. OM scores with ClO2 were significantly lower than those without ClO2 at all examination times. Significant reductions in the concentrations of the three kinds of VSCs measured by GC were also evident at all examination times. The concentrations of the three gases with ClO2 were significantly lower than those without ClO2 at most examination times.

Conclusion: In this explorative study, ClO2 mouthwash was effective at reducing morning malodor for 4 hours when used by healthy subjects.

Trial registration: Clinical Trials. gov NCT00655772

Protective effect of low-concentration chlorine dioxide gas against influenza A virus infection

Author(s): Ogata N (Ogata, Norio)1, Shibata T (Shibata, Takashi)1
Source: JOURNAL OF GENERAL VIROLOGY Volume: 89 Pages: 60-67 Part: Part 1 Published: JAN 2008
Times Cited: 0 References: 39 Citation Map
Abstract: Influenza virus infection is one of the major causes of human morbidity and mortality. Between humans, this virus spreads mostly via aerosols excreted from the respiratory system. Current means of prevention of influenza virus infection are not entirely satisfactory because of their limited efficacy. Safe and effective preventive measures against pandemic influenza are greatly needed. We demonstrate that infection of mice induced by aerosols of influenza A virus was prevented by chlorine dioxide (ClO2) gas at an extremely low concentration (below the long-term permissible exposure level to humans, namely 0.1 p.p.m.). Mice in semi-closed cages were exposed to aerosols of influenza A virus (1 LD50) and ClO2 gas (0.03 p.p.m.) simultaneously for 15 min. Three days after exposure, pulmonary virus titre (TCID50) was 10(2.6 +/- 1.5) in five mice treated with ClO2, whilst it was 10(6.7 +/- 0.2) in five mice that had not been treated (P=0.003). Cumulative mortality after 16 days was 0/10 mice treated with ClO2 and 7/10 mice that had not been treated (P=0.002). In in vitro experiments, ClO2 denatured viral envelope proteins (haemagglutinin and neuraminidase) that are indispensable for infectivity of the virus, and abolished infectivity. Taken together, we conclude that ClO2 gas is effective at preventing aerosol-induced influenza virus infection in mice by denaturing viral envelope proteins at a concentration well below the permissible exposure level to humans. ClO2 gas could therefore be useful as a preventive means against influenza in places of human activity without necessitating evacuation.
bomohwkl

for every chemical, we have something called MSDS (material Safety Data sheet)
For ClO2, the MSDS can be found here:
http://www.rmisonline.com/chemicaldatab ... spx?SID=16

Please note fgor ClO2
The amount of the material, given all at once, which causes the death of 50% (one half) of a group of test animals; also called L50= 147ppm
The amount that can immediately dangerous to life or health, also called IDLH is 10ppm
The Threshold Limit Value (TLV) of a chemical substance is a level to which it is believed a worker can be exposed day after day for a working lifetime without adverse health effects is 0.1ppm

Long term use of ClO2 is not good.
bomohwkl

http://oshthai.labour.go.th/labourhealt ... 049044.htm
Chlorine dioxide
IDLH Documentation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAS number: 10049­04­4

NIOSH REL: 0.1 ppm (0.3 mg/m3) TWA, 0.3 ppm (0.9 mg/m3) STEL

Current OSHA PEL: 0.1 ppm (0.3 mg/m3) TWA

1989 OSHA PEL: 0.1 ppm (0.3 mg/m3) TWA, 0.3 ppm (0.9 mg/m3) STEL

1993­1994 ACGIH TLV: 0.1 ppm (0.28 mg/m3) TWA, 0.3 ppm (0.83 mg/m3) STEL

Description of Substance: Yellow to red gas or a red­brown liquid (below 52 F) with an unpleasant odor similar to chlorine and nitric acid.

LEL: . . Unknown

Original (SCP) IDLH: 10 ppm

Basis for original (SCP): IDLH AIHA [1958] reported that rats exposed repeatedly to about 10 ppm for 4 hours daily died, whereas those exposed to about 0.1 ppm, 5 hours daily for 10 weeks, showed no detectable effects [Dalhamn 1957]. AIHA [1958] also reported that animals survived 2­hour exposures to 20 ppm, though some species exhibited symptoms [Gloemme and Lundgren 1957]. Elkins [1950] stated that 5 ppm is definitely irritating and 2 cases of illness (1 fatal) resulted from exposure to less than 19 ppm. AIHA [1958] reported that delayed deaths occur in animals after single exposures to 150 to 200 ppm for less than 1 hour [Gloemme and Lundgren 1957]. Based on the data cited above, an IDLH of 10 ppm is chosen.

Short­term exposure guidelines None developed

ACUTE TOXICITY DATA

Lethal concentration data:

Species

Reference LC50

(ppm) LCLo

(ppm)

Time Adjusted 0.5-hr

LC (CF) Derived

value
Rat Dalhamn 1957 ----- 260 2 hr 416 ppm (1.6) 42 ppm

Lethal dose data:

Species

Reference

Route LD50

(mg/kg) LDLo

(mg/kg)

Adjusted LD

Derived value
Rat Abdel-Rahman et al. 1982 oral 292 ----- 729 ppm 73 ppm

Human data: It has been reported that 5 ppm is definitely irritating and that 19 ppm caused the death of one worker inside a tank (time of exposure was not specified) [Elkins 1950].

Revised IDLH: 5 ppm
Basis for revised IDLH: The revised IDLH is 5 ppm based on acute inhalation toxicity data in humans [Elkins 1950].
Rezo

hey bomoh, very interesting stuff, thank you. [esp. the mouthwash part] and the fact theres a study on influenza, below .1 ppm. I wonder how difficult is it to make such low concentration??

I've actually seen the msds not long after i posted.....missed the idlh and, for the long term tolerating .1 ppm so that = 1 per ten million? Thats pretty small. I actually meant to ask, though, about long term effect risk assessment, from short term uses, at very low concentrations. I do not know what the MMS concentration is, but it says on the bottle that its a 28% NaClo2 solution [4 fl oz cobalt-blue bottle]. Would help to know that, I think.
Rezo

so, according to http://miraclemineralsupplement.bravehost.com/ the MMS is in the range of 1 ppm [not point 1]. Thats not an official site, but Im reasoning its probably around that [10 times as much as .1] considering it says that on most of the other related MMS sites. But, 'range'. So what does this mean...

In this article it mentions the concentration to be variable, concerning the adding of lemon juice reduces ppm concentration, and amount of [non vit c containing] liquid added to drink:

http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2008/ ... you-worry/

Conceivably, it would be possible to lower short term consumption per use to below point 1 [0.1] ppm, but what would that be [for those who may choose to drink it anyway, and happen to read this thread]? This certainly seems like a homeopathic concept the more I learn about it.

Certainly it might behave homeopathically, I'm not really sure. Id imagine though homeopathy would have even much much smaller concentrations, sometimes just vibrational [no trace of the matter components in it]. homeopathy is interesting, actually Id like to learn some more about that area.
Rezo

has anyone heard about whats happened with MMS re: what the fda has been saying about it?

heres 2 videos that briefly explains the recent goings-on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqsqH97e2eM [discussion of recent fda advisory on mms]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvKddfQcdJY [more along lines of percentage in solution, concentration]

thoughts?