Disinfection Formula - MMS Miracle Mineral Solution

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Yoko

Re: Disinfection Formula - MMS Miracle Mineral Solution

Rezo wrote:what the fda has been saying about it?
I would be sceptical about what the FDA have to say about mms.
If you search a bit you will see who is sitting on top of the FDA.
namasté
bomohwkl

actually i have tried MMS,,,it isnt the miracle....doesnt not work on the test i have done using me as a gimme pig
Rezo

hello yoko, if you watched the links i have shared you would realize I too am just as skeptical...anyhow I have some as well. there is even an ebook on how to make your own mms [which i havent tried].
ptex

Hey Bomo, What protocol have you used?

Anyway here's a good reason to be skeptical: Jim now "re-branded" MMS and built an organization called "Genesis II Church of Health and Healing" [please note that this site is rated by WOT as of "POOR REPUTATION" so proceed at your own risk]; calls himself "Bishop Jim Humble"... and forms "Health Ministers" "all over the world" (so he says: unfortunately there are people in such a condition that they'll blindly follow anything even if it doesn't say "follow me" :roll: . In his recent newsletters there's a lot of non-sense stuff... MMS (or whatever that is) is not the purpose or means.

It's the case to say, they probably took too much MMS and "lost it" :shock: really!!!

I apologize for being one of the first advocates for MMS in an earlier post. I fear we've all lost valuable time and resources in vain! A Warning to everyone: please don't proceed with any further experiments with MMS!
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
bomohwkl

fungi infection
AnaFlis

ptex wrote:Hey Bomo, What protocol have you used?

Anyway here's a good reason to be skeptical: Jim now "re-branded" MMS and built an organization called "Genesis II Church of Health and Healing" [please note that this site is rated by WOT as of "POOR REPUTATION" so proceed at your own risk]; calls himself "Bishop Jim Humble"... and forms "Health Ministers" "all over the world" (so he says: unfortunately there are people in such a condition that they'll blindly follow anything even if it doesn't say "follow me" :roll: . In his recent newsletters there's a lot of non-sense stuff... MMS (or whatever that is) is not the purpose or means.

It's the case to say, they probably took too much MMS and "lost it" :shock: really!!!

I apologize for being one of the first advocates for MMS in an earlier post. I fear we've all lost valuable time and resources in vain! A Warning to everyone: please don't proceed with any further experiments with MMS!
Many positive reviews: MMS DROPS
ptex

Hi Anna, I'm aware that there's a lot of so called good feedback regarding MMS. My personal tests with it haven't been conclusive. I'm just worried of how things seem to be turning regarding Jim and his Church project. In one of the newsletters I received he mentions a vision and it's not related with MMS. So the skeptical in me rang a bell telling me: hey I've seen that and know where it's going. So I'm obviously out. As to MMS I'd still like to test its efficiency but I don't like all the hype and cheap marketing lines used by its promoters. In my opinion it needs competent scientific testing. Like any prototype it's got dangers attached and the risk exists. I'd love to know of people who successfully used MMS to treat diseases!!
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth