How many lives you have Lived Using Power vs Force K

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

How many lives you have Lived Using Power vs Force K

Using Dr. David Hawkins Applied Kinesiology, I have been able to ascertain number of lives in this present cycle that I have lived. I am currently living my 4th Human Life in this Particular Eon. Albeit the best way to know what courses you went through would be of course to meditate and or do past life regression therapy. But This way helps inspire you to meditate on it if you narrow some avenues of your personality down.

The method in short is done with two people. The conduit person with one outstretched arm holds with all their strength tries to resist the downward force of the questioner pushing down on their arm with two fingers. If they go weak its a No and if they Stay strong it's a Yes. It only works for the present and the past. As long as it's a declarative question not posed into the future it works every time.

I have asked the question, This is my first lifetime on Earth in this Eon [Yes or No] *Resist*, many times amongst many other great yes and no questions regarding Spirituality and the
Great Intellect.

Anyone else care to find out how many lives they have lived or already know through alternative means?
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Zio

Re: How many lives you have Lived Using Power vs Force K

Actually I have always wanted to know how many lives I got previously. However, the method you described lacks some details :/ Could you give us a link to the source where you got that? Oh, and what if the declarative question cannot be answered? What is the the response that means: "could not answer that."?

Im interested in this subject, as I thought meditation was the only normal way to find out about how many lives you lived.

Oh, and just to clarify, is it your 4th human life or first, because if you resisted for the "This is my first lifetime on Earth in this Eon" question, then it is a yes, right? Or am I missing something XD?
ArioK

Google Power VS Force and hit the Video Tab to see a 3 hour Video that Covers the Book Pretty Well. He was able to find a Gun in the House, sectioning it off asking Yes & No Questions. I have done this also just not for a gun.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Rezo

Very Interesting video, thanks for sharing!

For a long time Ive suspected autosuggestion in this method, I'm actually coming around to it a bit more, as I have with dowsing, sometimes amazing discovery has come from this as well.

I'm still going to say though, I'm a bit "hung up" on certain questions that seem to disagree, for example the one he did in the video, about Atlantis, gets me; only existing 900 [not 9000] years ago only gave a positive result ... what do you think about that one? In other words, can it be "wrong" [aka -objectively-inaccurate] sometimes, Id imagine it could, considering the nature of the question asked? Like, aforementioned positive result might mean, yes, theres evidence that was discovered, from 900 years ago, involving this place. Something like that. Like an unanticipated 'half' answer b/c the question was not specific enough.

Im still not done w/that book, I had been reading much of it, but set it aside for a while. This is NOT against any particular person or idea, but to really get a clear feel for it [through discussion] I wanted to put it down for a while and think about it all some more. I'm for the moment assuming the possible mechanism is similar [according to David around 840 in terms of accuracy/integrity] to the following: If we take for example how we ask for help from higher self [what does higher self calibrate as? probably off the scale], before a dream, depends a lot on what we ask, specifically, and the context/subtext, and, the intention behind it, all of that together. Not always, but if its more involved then Id guess it would involve all of that at once, and whether its something we 'ought' to know or not.

In AK its between two people both in bodies, and all kinds of stuff is going on, we each feel different about different words, etc. But certain things many people agree on.

one exercise i do now is ask something I know is false [cant resist] on purpose a few times in a row, to ensure im not autosuggesting [skeptic method i call it haha] to get a feel for a 'no' answer. Not there yet, need to keep practicing.

When I asked about past lives, I got about to between 55 and 60 before my arm started going a little bit weak. But then for fun I did '9 million' and it didnt fall right down, but hurt a lot, which is probably also a 'no' answer. :D
TempUser

Though I must admit that I don't find anything effective in regards to knowing the number of past lives one has lived... I do think that the method itself is useful and so far it sounds similar to the techniques Tom mentioned in his, "Mt Best Cookbook" that help you figure out which ingredients are or are not compatible with your body as a whole. It no doubt can be used to determine a diet applicable to your individual metabolism.

Anyways, that's just my impression, having not read into anything other than this thread yet.
I've been wanting to get this book and I'll definitely check out the video. :D
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko