Important: Sharing of the yearly forum hosting expenses

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

Important: Sharing of the yearly forum hosting expenses

Dear friends,
We're rapidly approaching the deadline for the payment of our yearly expenses regarding the forum web hosting, I'd kindly appeal to your generous support to help us meet this charge, as we've been doing in previous years.
This year we already have $18.09 and since the total we need up to 19th of November is $171.25 we're currently lacking $153.16 USD. This is our target until 19th Nov 2009.

The individual charges according the billing statement we received is as follows:

Date Description Amount
---------- ------------------------------------------- ---------
10/21/2009 Web Hosting. $114.75
10/21/2009 Database quota $9.00
10/21/2009 Dedicated IP $30.00
10/22/2009 Update DNS quota $17.50

Subtotal $171.25
All prices are in US Dollars

If you have the possibility to contribute toward the keeping of GoldenPlanetForum.com online then your kind participation is most appreciated and very must welcome!

Thanks!
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
ptex

Re: Important: Sharing of the yearly forum hosting expenses

Dear friends, our account now stands with $80.73 USD, thanks to the generous donation(s) we've been receiving. To meet our target we currently only lack $90.52.

I'll be updating this post to keep you up to date.
ptex

Dear friends,
We only have a couple of hours more to provide the necessary funds for the forum to continue its existence for another year.
We registered no further donations for more than a week. If you have the possibility, this is the time to contribute towards keeping the forum alive.
Sorry to bug you all with this but there's no other way around it.
Thanks!
SurvivorReturns

Forum is still running, who's paying the bills?
ptex

Hi Survivor,
The forum is still running indeed :) Until now I'm the one managing all the expenses as the donations we received are long gone by now.
I meant to update this topic for a long time because we need a regular level of contributions nevertheless I've taken upon me the responsibility to make sure the forum will always be there for all those who enjoy it. I'll very soon update on the yearly expenses we face.

Meanwhile any help no matter how small is most welcome.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth