(Video)David IckeThe Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

(Video)David IckeThe Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCaBSZ_f ... re=related

(Video)David Icke The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity Remember friends, that we are not this body but rather the entire Universe is our body. We are spiritual beings and as spirtual being we are able to perceive beyond all boundaries of time and space. All the present the past and future all merged into the Eternal Now. I Love this Video by David Icke. This entity now known as Ken loves conspiracies and it is is fact doing research on Behold a Pale horse is how I traveled down the rabbit whole and came across Thiaoouba. I don't agree with all of David Ickes Theories but this particular one I can subscribe too. The reptilian race etc I do not.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
pax47

Re: (Video)David IckeThe Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity

Yes.. The 5 senses... We keep it feeding each day.. which destroys our pure consciousness! :pale:

Anyway.. I just don't agree with Mr Icke's reptilianish thingy..
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
Krad

Feeding each day our senses does not destroy our consciousness.
It would make no sense. We have senses for a reason, and feeding it with harmonius vibration like pure colors or certain music is actually helping our counciousness.
From my experience, only tasting has a negative effect on our counsciousness, as we became easily addicted to tastes.
According to your logic, however a bacteria has purer mind then we.
The only difference is that it can comunicate telepathically and see and hear things directly- without organs- much better then we are.
Then again, we are able to do it also, at least during our dreams sometimes.
Zio

link was removed by youtube :P do you have another link to it?
Rezo

cool bacteria story ... do they really telepathize or ... ? what is the extent [why do they] if they do? Survival or something more?

http://live.psu.edu/story/31052 [120,000 year old bacteria story!]

heres part 2: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... g_Part_2_5
or you can go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxJ2AUGE ... re=related [different user channel]

my cat once ran ahead of me just after thinking 'i need to get towels from the walk in closet' and was up there waiting for me and never is just sitting right there...

ignored water crystals degrade [emoto secret of water], just as with our brains have lot of water - if we dont get good education, incl. telepathy [probably needs to be taught either through intuitive experience or some kind of lessons] the skill eludes us. I am sure its never too late to apply motivation and get it going. Key is determination, losing fear, having a good filter, etc. or applying symbolically memories where these work well for us, to learning how to think-talk again [if we want].

cool thought i had, since we have all these electrons, maybe telepathy is a wireless brain-to-brain connection where not only we can store info from books in a library per electron, but also can temporarily record others' memory impressions [stored away intention-probabilities based on past experience/preferences: memories would be like the books in the analogy - perhaps some are password protected, others not]. Why do we not re-read same books over and over? Because we remember what is in them. Usually.

David I think w/5 sense reality is summing up about how we give our power away [senses as a means of denial of an existential problem] but also how we take power away from someone else - distorted survival / fear response, comfort zone-d, cop-out, coping mechanism [spiritual laziness / all around with aggressive or passive approach]. I think theres a bit of overemphasis on the alleged external factor [reptilians] as well. Even if they are here, doing what he says they're doing - its more important we not underestimate ourselves [focusing on how powerful secret societies, even ill-intentioned ETs, mess us up, risks serving to amplify the learned helplessness reflex].