Nirvana/Enlightenlent; A Finding on How to Reach It

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

Nirvana/Enlightenlent; A Finding on How to Reach It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKdo9AXIXeM

Please listen to the above.I have yet to attain enlightenment/nirvana and the closest I have been is locating the inner light once. I do not meditate as often as I should after such an experience. I confess once I found it I was scared to know that there truely was another universe within us and so much work and exploration to do in this final frontier. Even with the knowledge that my "Overself" living on Thiaoouba would show me the way, I felt as if I was "off the map" and without a "compass" or a "guru" to guide me. It has been a couple years since the expeience and I have distracted myself with doingness of the world. Without guidance I was lost, but now things have changed and have come across more knowledge in addition to Thiaoouba. I Intuitively know that Dr. David R. Hawkins has attained full Enlightenment/Nirvana.

To me It's seems as if we are all in a giant chess game with God himself. The only way to "win" and graduate to the next level of planet is by undoing our bad kharma by the mastering ultimate spiritual lesson of Love, And the Multitudes of lessons that flow from it such as Compassion, Generosity, Forgiveness, etc. In meditation and by the actual act itself in our current living and the past of our current lifetime, and by surrendering our "king" or "ego" and all that its existence entails in the game of chess to the "Greater King", The Great Spirit, The Great Intellect, God himself once we are able to find the inner light by following the inner sound and stepping into it to be "baptized" by the light and be reborn. So in one word we must "Transcend" it ALL by surrendering it The Almighty God.

By the Good Dr.'s experience, the part that facinates me is that Lord Jesus ( Aarioc ) was in fact right! In his words Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

With Love & Light
Ariok
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
ArioK

Re: Nirvana/Enlightenlent; A Finding on How to Reach It

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me= No one comes to the Absolute except through consciousness as a portal
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.