discoveries beyond category nine

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

discoveries beyond category nine

If anyone likes to privately exchange discoveries on matters beyond category nine, I'd be interested.
bobzw13

Re: discoveries beyond category nine

I don't know about anyone else, but i do not understand what you said here. Would you care to explain? by the way, this is my first post in this forum. ive been looking here for a while, but just got an account a couple months ago.
ronald

Each category has a specific purpose. Beyond category nine the system becomes non physical purposely. How thereafter it is organized and the problems that have to be resolved(or understood and learned) at that stage, is still a topic of discovery for me.
I'm sorry for it is not part of the scope of the book and certainly not a priority here, nevertheless I'd wish to share and learn about any findings and research from anyone with such experience.
Rezo

here is an article by Tapasyogi Kalathi Adiyen Aadi Nandhi, called "Mastery of Consciousness" - dealing with evolution beyond physical rebirths. Perhaps it can assist. Perhaps not. I wouldn't know really haha anyway its here [Siddhar tradition] :

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2011/10/ ... di-nandhi/
bobzw13

Oh! ok. now I understand.
Aeon Psyche

The tenth category,

"How thereafter it is organized and the problems that have to be resolved(or understood and learned) at that stage, is still a topic of discovery for me."

it is non-dimensional since it is not in a place nor or a time. these spirits are not bound any longer to dimensions. When your psyche is completely unbound from the dimensions we live in they become a form of absolute intelligence and rejoin with the great spirit. if it can make it more understandable to you, you could view dimensions as barriers for the young ones to have protection and when they know enough these barriers are removed so the spirits can experience full freedom. feel free to ask more :)
ronald

Thank you. As to discoveries on this topic, answers had in the meantime been received.
For me to exchange further on this is no longer needed here.

Would you or any reader happen to live in Japan however, your divine will is invited to enjoy friendship.