Chakras and Physical Body Connection

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Chakras and Physical Body Connection

Tom said,
Our consciousness seems electro-photonic. It is DISTRIBUTED around and within the human body. Chakra areas may serve as important parts of the "interface".
I don't know how to study chakra but accordingly the Tibetan Five Rites of Rejuvenation is very powerful. The benefit obtained from the exercises cannot due to purely physical exercise. Accordingly the Five Rites are used to 'rebalance' the chakra system.
But I also suspect that the exercise is also create efficient and coherent information transfer from your astral body to your physical body so that more information can be accessed through your astral body. It seems that the information of rejuvenation is there encoded in our astral body we just don't know how to access it.
I also read that Yoga Breathing can simulate nadis (the astral tube that carry the 'prana'). Have anyone discovered what kind of yoga breathing is the most beneficial?
Vesko

Bomo, I can't say what is the most beneficial breathing as I'm only a newbie, but I've understood one thing for myself -- I can't get from the Tibetan Five what I can get from a full yoga program. I am practicing from the book "Light on Yoga", which I find wonderful for physical exercise. I have a friend who is unable to do a full physical yoga program because of joint problems, but is getting much benefit from the said Tibetan exercises.
I think that it is potentially very dangerous to try to deal directly (like direct stimulation) with the chakra system before a mastery in meditation, relaxation and emotional and mental stability in life is achieved.
Just imagine what would happen if somehow one triggers psychokinesis, albeit momentary, and one is unbalanced... The body positions of the chakras also coincide with major glands in the human body, so without knowledge and preparatory training, one is surely going to do harm to oneself.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
bomohwkl

I can't get from the Tibetan Five what I can get from a full yoga program. I am practicing from the book "Light on Yoga", which I find wonderful for physical exercise.
The healing of rashes on my neck was a miracle. I tried different on-skin medication and it never work staying on my neck for about 2 months. Given up, I tried Tibetan Five and it disappeared within a few days. Unfortunately, I got unpleasant detoxfication syndrom from Tibetan Five. Tibetan Five appealed me because it takes such a short time to do and yet obtain visible results and suit for my busy lifestyle.
I prefer to have more time for myself for spiritual development.
I think that it is potentially very dangerous to try to deal directly (like direct stimulation) with the chakra system before a mastery in meditation, relaxation and emotional and mental stability in life is achieved.
I think it is true. That's why Kundalini awakening without proper understanding of the universe would be frightening.

Here is some information about Chakra from Science and Human Transformation by William A. Tiller, PhD (and modified by information theory using Tom idea)
We should think of the individual chakra-endocrine pairs as transducers of information from astral body to the physical body. One may tune this circuit and produce magnetic flow in the astral circuit. Via Deltron coupling, information encoded in the electric currents are caused to flow in the physical body and via back-flow to the astral body. Oscillation of high frequency currents induce electromagnetic radiation to the environment.
From an antenna perspective, the chakras are circular or spiral array of monopole attennas at the physical body. By phasing these monopoles, might might be able to see different patterns of of chakars........... These information fuels the hormal factories of the endroine glands and vitalize the central nervous system so that the human body can function as an integrated and harmoniously balanced vechiles for human experience.
Just imagine what would happen if somehow one triggers psychokinesis, albeit momentary, and one is unbalanced...
I am quite doubtful about any relationship between chakra and psychokinesis..... I might be wrong.
Yothu

Sometimes I directly stimulate the chakras of my friends without touching them. I just hold my hand above a chakra and do counterclockwise circles in order to energize and clockwise circles with my hand to clean them. This has quite some impact even if it is only done for a few seconds. My friends reported shivers of electricity going thru their bodies and feeling the 'chi'. With my finger alone I was able to stimulate the third eye of a girlfriend of mine without touching her. She told me that when I did it counterclockwise she got a pain in the head, but when I did it clockwise the pain dissipated. I tried to stimulate the crown chakra of a 1 year old child and did succeed. I felt my aura around my head, 'energy' flowing down my arm and sensed his chakra when I was doing it. He, the babyman, looked at me with eyes and mouth open, surprised by what I was doing.

I think this did no harm to anyone. I did not overdo or force something, so I believe I did well.

Yesterday I 'cleansed' the throat chakra of a friend of mine that is able to to control 'flow of his chi' due to his kung-fu training. He said he's feeling it pretty well, when I held my hand at the backside of his neck. He even suggested to meet once again to 'exchange more energy' :)

I'am not a professional, but I am going to investigate in this topic with my kung-fu friend.
Last edited by Yothu on Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Zark

yothu wrote:With my finger alone I was able to stimulate the third eye of a girlfriend of mine without touching her. She told me that when I did it counterclockwise she got a pain in the head, but when I did it clockwise the pain dissipated.
WOW :-)

Hey, when you say clockwise do you mean from the point of view of the observer (you), and anti-clockwise from the 'patients' point of view (your girlfriend) ???.

cheers,
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Yothu

Zark wrote:Hey, when you say clockwise do you mean from the point of view of the observer (you), and anti-clockwise from the 'patients' point of view (your girlfriend) ???.

cheers,
z
Chakras spin counter-clockwise from my point of view.

If I stimulate a 'patients' chakra I move my hand counter-clockwise.

You can watch your third eye spinning clockwise.
Yothu

Hey guys,

as I am not a professional, could someone confirm my perceptions? I don't want to come up with baloney :wink:
Chakras spin counter-clockwise from my point of view.

If I stimulate a 'patients' chakra I move my hand counter-clockwise.

You can watch your third eye spinning clockwise.
Zark

yothu wrote:Chakras spin counter-clockwise from my point of view.
ok, so if I was looking at another persons chakra, it would spin clockwise from the point of view of an observer. is this correct?

When I do lots of meditation / concentration exercises.. trying to move chi around. I sometimes wake up the next day seeing a moving vortex pattern when I close my eyes, but I never took much note of what direction it was spinning in. Next time it happens I hope I remember to take note.. My recollection is weak, but I think I remember seeing two vortexes spinning in opposite directions with their centers almost touching.

This vortex pattern is the reason why I chose my avatar as a vortex. The full sized version of it has a really weird optical illusion :-). Try the first two on this page: http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/~akitaoka/index-e.html

I found some reasonably good pages on chakras:
http://www.chakralife.com/instuctions.html
http://www.post1.com/home/kktanhp/auras.htm
http://www.gaiagardens.com/chakras.html
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Theosophy/ARC-chakras2.htm
http://www.crystallotus.com/chakra/movement.htm

Haven't got time to read them all right now, I intend to read them all later.

cheers,
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Yothu

Zark wrote:My recollection is weak, but I think I remember seeing two vortexes spinning in opposite directions with their centers almost touching.
This is exactly what I do perceive! I have to admit that I did not see anyones chakra(s) spin but my own yet. I couldn't tell either just by feeling it with my hand. Some pages on the internet say that some of the 7 major chakras spin clockwise while the others spin counterclockwise. Some other pages tell me that healthy chakras always spin clockwise. So, I cannot tell from my own experience, because it is limited.

Z, when I said from my point of view I meant that from the observer. If I see my own brow chakra it spins clockwise from my point of view, so from the point of an observer it would spin counter-clockwise. Again, please give me your comment's on this.

Actually, if I do stimulate someones chakra directly with my hand I establish from their feedback if I am either cleaning or energizing their chakra. I'd say that if you energize and possibly overstimulate one's chakra one will tell you that he/she experiences a strong and perhaps painful feeling. If this happens I move my hand in the opposite direction to 'lift the weight' and afterwards I move my hand once again in the original direction to stimulate and finish work.

Greetings

A link I found useful:
Chakras: The wheels of spinning light

Unfortunately, I got unpleasant detoxfication syndrom from Tibetan Five.
What was this unpleasent detoxfication syndrom Bomohwkl ?

Sandra
Zark

yothu wrote:Z, when I said from my point of view I meant that from the observer. If I see my own brow chakra it spins clockwise from my point of view, so from the point of an observer it would spin counter-clockwise.
I understand now thanks :-). Thanks for that excellent link, I think it is the best information on this that I have seen so far.

cheers,
z
bomohwkl

Unfortunately, I got unpleasant detoxfication syndrom from Tibetan Five.

What was this unpleasent detoxfication syndrom Bomohwkl ?

Sandra

It evolves from mild fever to conjunctivitis then to chest congestion and cough with yellow lumpy mucus discharge (the worst! I had to take a day off working!) to small mouth ulcer (which I am expericing now! Send healing 'energy' all of you to me :lol: :lol: :lol: ). Oh well, I only drink juice for my dinner after I started the tibetan five. Oh well, coupled with meditatiion and concentration and chakar shirts that I have been doing for quite a while really send my body into unpleasant detoxification. I thought I was healthy as I eat quite healthy. I wonder what will happen to my friends who have been abused their bodies for so long if they start to practise five tibetan...........
Yothu

Oh, now I know why this slime is coming out of my body! I'm experiencing exactly the same! And I started T5 a few days ago again after a year lazyness... :roll:

Well, and what is 'quite' healthy? :wink: As for me I ate like a ton of red meat in the last 2 years. Now I decrease meat intake slowly, perhaps I am going to be vegan again.

See, I am one that walked the path but was not persistent enough to continue it, so I took a break.

Something else I have tried in the last time is putting chrystals on the chakra areas and then simply relaxing and going into slight meditation. I was surprised by what different and strong feelings I did experience when doing it.

What I did: I put a citrin crystal (all crystals are tiny ones) on my brow chakra and on my throat chakra. Clear quartz on my heart chakra. In this 'configuration' I felt my heart very well. Also my brow was stimulated.
After that I tried it with the clear quartzl on my brow chakra, citrin on my throat and above navel, rose quartz on my heart. It felt different. I felt my head 'was being cleared' especially above my eyes.
Yesterday I put my clear quartz above the navel (5th chakra from top) and citrin on my brow chakra. I had a sensation which is best described as a feeling of wholeness. I felt like being 'complete', energetically speaking. I hope you know what I mean. I experienced such a feeling sometimes when doing EFT, but the feeling of having an energy body was never this clear and smooth. I felt really smooth, without a flaw. Like a perfect...well, crystal. hahahaha

Now that I describe it...! Amazing feeling. If someone tries it, please give me your comments!

I also 'discovered' that the feeling of sympathy and love is amplified when wearing rose quartz. I had one in my pocket for example.

Somebody said the purer, cleaner the chrystal the better. My citrin is not very pure but it 'works' very well though. I plan to get some purer stuff :)
Last edited by Yothu on Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meedan

Why do crystals 'work' at all? I don't see how they can affect your mind or body. Does anyone have an explanation?
With Love
Yothu

I think it has something to do with their atomic grid. I have yet to see an aura of a chrystal but I can say that I can feel the chrystals vibrating in my hand and on the area of my brow chakra. Some people on Astralpulse say they use chrystals for healing and energy amplifying purposes. I can remember the story of the famous chrystal skulls. It is said that they were charged in a special room in a pyramid.

Allegedly scientiests found a razor blade in such a special room at the top of a pyramid (I don't know which though). When they examined it they found that this razor blade gets blunt a hundred times slower than a regular blade. They also found that the razor blade 'recovers' when put into that room. I cannot confirm this information though.