Chakras and Physical Body Connection

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Matt

Essene wrote:Ouch.....

Thank you for showing that these facts are not in fact, facts...
Facts #2 and #3 are technically true, but they really don't have much bearing on the "amazing scientific coincidences" that they try to perpetuate.'

Sometimes the greatest lie is hidden between two truths.
Rezo

tibetan 6 closely resemble yogic postural movements actually I noticed this straight away, apart from the spinning one and the #6.

Ive not done them enough on a consistent basis to report any spiritual changes, however physically I have noticed they are tremendous for my lungs, skin, legs, and my abs, perhaps because I do slower reps and more exaggerated movements. But I don't doubt the possibility they may have such a beneficial higher effect, as many yoga disciplines can do this in varying degrees.

recently i joined a free group that meets once weekly for [zen] meditation. For now I will remain positive that it will be spiritually worthwile.
Rezo

Re: Chakras and Physical Body Connection

No idea if those six are authentically tibetan - Id imagine if I were to ask and attend one of the talks @ å temple near where I am [theres two to the south and one to the west about 40 min drive]...?

Just watched 'secrets of the yogis of tibet' on youtube [its freezing, alt site here]: part 5 of 8 regarding the Tummo exercise - but not how to do it* [just a demo]. Also something called Trung-Or. Actually I think he was demonstrating the Trung-or, which has been very secret a long time.

http://www.video4viet.com/watchvideo.ht ... 0%5B6/8%5D
part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAxCIPRx0yQ