Kriya Yoga

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Kriya Yoga

I was reading autobiography of a Yogi. I discovered that Babaji has capability well match with Thiaooubians. He lives somewehere in Himalaya. Forever young, able to materialize, dematerialize and creating material things with will and bla...bla... and yet full of wisdoms. Have anyone heard and done Kriya Yoga, first introduced by Babaji to public 100 years ago??
With Freedom of choice, probably we could find gems among messages distorted by people who haven't yet understood.
Bastian

Haven't heard of him bomo, so pass some info this way! I really enjoy reading the old Hindu texts. But be warned, India is a big place and has some excellent magicians. Picking the 'gems' from the fakers is difficult.
Vesko

I don't know its distinguishing features, but as far as I remember it was introduced by Paramhansa Yogananda, the author of the book, who was taught this by Sri Yukteshvar who was taught it by Lahiri Mahasaya who got it from that Babaji.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
ronald

Re: Kriya Yoga

Try practicing this: Isha Kriya Introduction
Rasmus

Sadghuru has inspired me alot lateley. I think the first video I saw was the one you linked a while ago Ronald. :o Thank you for introducing him!
ronald

Rasmus, try the Inner Engineering course, I found that more then inspiring :)
Rezo

I just returned from a weekend in malvern, pa, learning babaji kriya yoga 1st level initiation - it was very good! I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I feel it is a good beginning.
Rezo

the method I was taught, came from students of Marshal Govindan Satchidanand... I will also say that, there are aspects I'm not as gung-ho about, and I think with different practices this will come up at some point. The trick is not to as Jaggi Vasudev said in another video, not to make the small aspect, the 'whole thing'.
teradactyl

i suppose i should finish that book first...i'm still in chapter 3 or 4 :study:
Om Mani Padme Om