Vegetarian: Good or Bad?

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Jicoba

Re: Vegetarian: Good or Bad?

Regarding the vegetarian question: I will be testing out various diet over the course of this year. I have been vegan for over a month now, and have noticed that I don't feel very heavy after meals, I am less picky about vegetables and The most interesting difference for me is that my ability to see auras has grown significantly- perhaps its because my body is less toxic?
ronald

In that case I better stay toxic, I'm already seeing enough polluted vibes :wink:
BlueHaze

Has anyone been able to see differences in peoples auras? I mean like they say in the book, materialistic thoughts giving red auras etc.. I could with little exercise see a sort of glow with non moving objects, trees etc. Still I haven't really experimented with people yet. I'm afraid they will think I'm "interested" if I stare too long - that was a joke btw. :lol:

It takes some time for me to get the effect, so mostly I believe what I see is the afterglow of the object and not really an aura.
Jicoba

Now that I have done more experimentation and have done further research, it is definitely apparent to me that the body requires a good supply of high quality fat soluble vitamins (A,D,K,etc) for more healthy functioning. One of the best books on nutrition I have ever read was "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston A. Price, a very interesting and eye-opening book about the importance of nutrition, well worth the read (could save many people a lot of time during their health research).
Ferkia

Veganism

Hi friends, I'll post an angry rant I wrote to a friend, because I feel it's an incredibly important issue to discuss:
"Michel wrote that the food was like some powder in jars, not actual eggs or meat as we know it. HERE, in Earth, 9th category planet we are already making meat in laboratories. It's actual meat, I mean, we are growing organs, so meat is also possible, just no complete physical body, let alone the other two bodies animal have, simply because from the book we know creating the other bodies is extremely difficult and only Thaora did. I'm sorry, idk how to explain myself, I feel it so much in my heart, i'm very passionate about this. Thiaooubans respect life. We DO NOT need animal products to have a healthy life if we have access to vegetables, fruits etc. A 1st category planet will ALWAYS have access to food that does not have a central nervous system, does not scream, does not feel or think, aka vegetables ok? What makes you think Thiaooubans will tie a cow, rape her, then pump her breast milk and steal it from the baby? I don't know I just cannot imagine such tortures in there. I wouldn't imagine them fishing, getting the net, crushing down the fish at the bottom, which btw feel pain just as we do(some people think not -.-). Thiaooubans do not use any methods like we on earth do, it would just contradict everything. If they eat meat then i'm sure it's completely different from here because they wouldn't cause unnecessary suffering to an animal.
If I, simple human from Earth chose to live a cruelty free lifestyle, what makes you think thiaooubans wouldn't? just for palate pleasure? ha of course not, and also they eat much more less than we do here, remember the mana and hydromel. It kind of disappoints me that members from the forum contribute to such practices, which by the way ARE DESTROYING THE PLANET. Animal agriculture kills the planet, kill animals, and kills us. It goes against the book. We need to save Earth in every way we can.
Please friend, I BEG YOU, to do a bit of research of how animal agriculture affects us! If you actually care for the planet then you shouldn't pay someone to kill an animal, no one should earn life by killing, but it happens :("

Sorry if you feel attacked by what I think, many people do, and I'm in no way trying to offend you. Any questions regarding veganism you can speak to me :) I once was a carnist so I know what it's like.
:thumright: :cat: :albino: :eat:
:alien: :colors: :alien: :colors:
Rezo

i think the powdered or prepared 'astronaut' style food for michel was prepared by their chefs, to be simple and efficient. so he didnt have to think about food, it literally gets eaten and its finished. im sure being where he is from earth [like us] people from thaioouba having studied our world, knew what to flavor them with, but i always strongly doubted any possibility for meat being contained in them, its really ridiculous to me. others however have expressed question about it.

its written this is 'fish', this one is 'eggs', but not to be taken literally, i dont think. i read thao's statement more like 'here, we have vegan this, or vegan that. kind of like the soy versions [except they dont use gmo *** like we do]. would've been interesting to hear about the food prep dokos! i bet theyre totally vegan : )

ive been vegan for a while but yeah there was a couple times i slipped up. i live w/my family so sometimes 'staying' vegan is a little hard. and i think the nutrition arguments made against vegan lifestyle are for the most part, hollow . do i know this? no but i suspect it.
Ferkia

Rezo wrote:i think the powdered or prepared 'astronaut' style food for michel was prepared by their chefs, to be simple and efficient. so he didnt have to think about food, it literally gets eaten and its finished. im sure being where he is from earth [like us] people from thaioouba having studied our world, knew what to flavor them with, but i always strongly doubted any possibility for meat being contained in them, its really ridiculous to me. others however have expressed question about it.

its written this is 'fish', this one is 'eggs', but not to be taken literally, i dont think. i read thao's statement more like 'here, we have vegan this, or vegan that. kind of like the soy versions [except they dont use gmo *** like we do]. would've been interesting to hear about the food prep dokos! i bet theyre totally vegan : )

ive been vegan for a while but yeah there was a couple times i slipped up. i live w/my family so sometimes 'staying' vegan is a little hard. and i think the nutrition arguments made against vegan lifestyle are for the most part, hollow . do i know this? no but i suspect it.
yes! yes exactly!
i've been reading about it for years now, and I can tell you every argument is not right. I mean, of course, vegans can have deficiencies too, if you eat only vegan pizza or ice cream, but then again, most vegans are conscious of what we eat, and deficiencies are more rare than in meat eaters. From personal experience, I've been vegetarian for like 4 years, and I went vegan this year. Before, I used to get sick every month, literally, every single month, and since I left dairy and eggs, nothing, i'm beating my own record right now :) Also, I can now consciously get sleep paralysis, that's a huge step for me, and I've seen auras spontaneously a couple of times. I recommend it to everyone! And it's just not diet, but also not going to zoos, or buying leather or feathers which are terribly cruel, I'm sure Thiaooubans don't approve.
:alien: :colors: :alien: :colors: