Crystal Healing? Does It Work? Why Does It Work?

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Crystal Healing? Does It Work? Why Does It Work?

yothu mentioned:
Something else I have tried in the last time is putting chrystals on the chakra areas and then simply relaxing and going into slight meditation. I was surprised by what different and strong feelings I did experience when doing it.

What I did: I put a citrin chrystal (all chrystal are tiny ones) on my brow chakra and my throat chakra. A mountain chrystal on my heart chakra. In this 'configuration' I felt my heart very well. Also my brow was stimulated.
After that I tried it with the mountain chrystal on my brow chakra, citrin on my throat and above navel, rose quartz on my heart. It felt different. I felt my head 'was being cleared' especially above my eyes.
Yesterday I put my mountain chrystal above the navel (5th chakra from top) and citrin on my brow chakra. I had a sensation which is best described in a feeling of wholeness. I felt like being 'complete', energetically speaking. I hope you know what I mean. I experienced such a feeling sometimes when doing EFT, but the feeling of having an energy body was never this clear and smooth. I felt really smooth, without a flaw. Like a perfect...well, chrystal. hahahaha

Now that I describe it...! Amazing feeling. If someone has tried it, please give me your comments!

I also 'discovered' that the feeling of sympathy and love is amplified when wearing rose quartz. I had one in my pocket for example.

Somebody said the purer, cleaner the chrystal the better. My citrin is not very pure but it 'works' very well though. I plan to get some purer stuff
Is crystal healing a placebo effect? Have any scientists studied crytsal healing? Have it been studied using Gas Visualization Discharge? If it works, why does it work? Have anyone have realiable information and experiment done on this subject.
Yothu

I have searched the internet but have not found any "scientific" studies or anything else that has a minimum of quality.
I have only what I have experienced when experimenting with crystals. You can read about it in "the physical body and chakra connection" thread.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Yothu

Finally I found an informative site that deals with crystal healing:

http://reiki4all.net/crystals.htm

Additionally I found sites with other information regarding the human chakras:

http://www.spiritual-medium.com/colred.htm (info on colours)
http://www.windsofchange.eu.com/chakra.html (an overview)

For your curiosity: Crystal Skulls Keepers & Communicators of Wisdom

What people say with whom I've discussed this topic:
Hi Yothu,

I've recently started meditation with crystals on my major chakras, and find that it is not only empowering, but at the same time it feels very relaxing and soothing, like my aura is being healed & softened. I do a lot of energy/chakra meditations, so it's a wonderful feeling to have the crystals used. I can see where you would be getting a lot of success using clear quartz, as it is the all purpose amplifier.

More recently, I attended a crystal healing workshop that helped me gain a much better insight into using crystals with our chakras, and how they can be used to repair & rejuvinate our auras. Typically we used crystals that matched the colours of the chakras -

Base - Tiger Iron (a natural combination of Tiger eye, Hematite & Jasper)
Sacral - Carnelion
Solar plexus - Citrine
Heart - Rose quartz (and a green stone such as Aventurine if extra healing is needed here)
Throat - Sodalite (Blue Calcite is also very good here)
Brow - Amethyst
Crown - Clear Quartz

When doing a healing on someones chakras you're basically feeding reiki or white light energy into the crystal on that chakra, and letting it attune the energy for that person. If the chakra is not functioning well, holding clear quartz in your hand while sending the energy gives it a huge boost. You can really feel the quartz amplifying the energy here.

The colour of stone you use isn't strict - there are general guidelines but no rules. I read where you were using Citrine on your heart. Though it's not usually associated with the heart chakra, Citrine is an excellent stone for opening up the chakras - any of them. We were told during the course to let your intuition guide you on what stoned to use where for best effect.

You can't over-charge or over-program a crystal, you can only incorrectly program it.

Crystals are programmed with intent. Best way to do this is:
1) Make sure the crystal has been fully cleansed and cleared. Cleansing by way of running water or letting it sit in sea water or water with sea salt mixed in. NOTE - don't do this with softer stones like Malachite or Calcite - they dissolve in water. Clearing can be done just by sending white light through it with the intent to clear any old programmings.
2) Awaken the crystal - this is to bring the crystal back up to an active vibrational level and can be done with tibetan bells, putting them in or near a good quality wine glass and running your finger around the rim to get that pure tone, or even just throwing them down on dirt, sand or even soft carpet. This step is not often considered, but awakening the stones is actually quite important.
3) Now the important part - programming.
First write down your intent for the crystal. Make it very clear and very concise. Hold the crystal(s) in your left hand and clearly speak your intent to the crystal 20-30 times while maintaining an image of that intent, what the results are that you want. This repetition is important as it makes sure your mind is fully focussed and very clear on what you want the crystal to do.

If you have other crystals around it, make sure they also have been cleansed. Clear quartz along sida another crystal will amplify the effects of that crystal, while Amethyst tends to bring about mental stimulation.

As to what kind of crystals to use for what - the colour of the crystral is the key here. A few thoughts here -
For matters of the heart use rose quartz (very good for healing the heart) or any green stone
For matters of communication - any blue stone
For the mind - Amethyst or clear quartz.
For self love and inner strength - Citrine or yellow stones.
For emotional mattes - Carnelion or any orange stone

Also remember that clear quartz is universal and can be programmed for pretty much anything

Kind regards,
James.
Hiya

Here is the "recipe" for the chakra cleansing, there are many different crystal that you can use for each area, but these are the ones I used.

Higher Crown - Kunzite
Crown - Clear Quartz
Brow/Third Eye - Lapis Lazuli
Throat - Amethyst
Heart - Rose Quartz
Solar Plexus - Citrine
Sacral - Carnelian
Base - Smoky Quartz
Earth - Hematite

You dont have to use the higher crown and earth but I find these really help.
Barbarella
Yothu

Today I came across the following:
Healing Crystals

Healing Crystals, your only source for Trinity Energized Crystals!

Old knowledge about the powerful healing properties of quartz crystals throughout history including many references in writings of Atlantis, Lemuria, Egypt and many other places offered little but fanciful fantasy and subjective opinions. Entering the new millennium we are beginning to reveal many new scientific understandings about some of the unique electronic and energetic properties of crystals. Marcel Vogel a top research scientist for IBM was probably one of the first to theorize an absolute scientific connection and truth that crystals had the ability to enhance what we refer to as Healing Sessions. During the last several years I have had the opportunity to interact with some of the top scientists and physicists involved with aerospace science and found their understanding of the energetic aspects of crystals extremely advanced.

Regarding their healing properties, some of the research derived from the Trinity Project revealed crystals may play a greater role than many would suspect. It was found that they act as an energy channel or transducer of intense multi-dimensional energies. Whenever a crystal or stone is used in healing sessions they become highly energized with intense beams of energy. Clairvoyant individuals can see fields of energy projecting vertically and ninety degrees horizontally directed at the subject.

One of the secrets that was revealed is that in the Turned On or Energized state crystals are operating in what could be referred to as an Inter-dimensional or Multi-dimensional levels. Another interesting characteristic that defies all our known physics is how their energetic field strength level maintains a constant level within their projected field range, where it ends abruptly.
from http://www.spiritual-healer.com/healing-crystals.htm
Rezo

Check this out, Y'all!!!

http://www.electrocrystal.com/ecrystal.html

scientific perspective, finally!

-Rezo
Bastian

Rezo wrote:Check this out, Y'all!!!

http://www.electrocrystal.com/ecrystal.html
That's a really fascinating website
sounds were taken from individual crystals and from some of the electrode tubes used in Electro-Crystal Therapy. The crystals were used in varying combinations and selected frequencies were pulsed into them from an Electro-Crystal Therapy generator.[...] There was a positive (therapeutic) result: a couple of technicans noted improvement in their health. One, who was was experiencing a bad bout of asthma, was amazed to find that it abated during the session and remained better for quite a while afterwards.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Bastian

PIP aura imaging system

The section on his PIP imaging system is a must read:
This system became known as Polycontrast Interference Photography or PIP. Harry thought that the human energy field might possibly interfere with photons - 'energy packets' of light - or even what might be called 'subtle energy photons' in some way. He decided that ambient (surrounding) light would be interfered with by the field both when the incident ray travelled towards the object and when the reflected ray bounced off the object. In the main, the 'object' of his interest was human beings.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Rezo

more on photons and healing tech:

I have no idea actually how well these things work [tesla, priore, rife tubes, etc]. A new version of such called Multi Wave Oscillator [MWO] is called 'SEAD' or BELS:

http://www.seadinfo.com/bels_study.html

I saw something on TV it was brief the other night, late, Norman Shwartzkopf was hosting and interviewing the inventor of the 'VIBE machine,' Gene Koonce. The mini-show was called World Business Review's 'Health Journal Television.' He mentioned there were double blind studies on it Ive not found them, havent looked too hard just yet.

I guess if we are incapable of regenerating our own cells at will at this point in our evolution, this can help if used properly. Maybe. If it works and its safe it ought to be made available to the public, and not hidden...[if you believe its being hidden, me Im not sure still].