Esoterics vs. Thiaoouba

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

trumpet_is_cool

Esoterics vs. Thiaoouba

After reading the Thiaoouba Prophecy and Freedom of Choice i begun also to study various "Esoteric" websites...

What me always puzzles are statements from "Enlightet" Peoples who share their experience.Many things they describe are also mentioned in the Thiaoouba Prophecy but there are other things that they describe like:
The Realm of Elves
The Realm of Fairies
The Realm of Dwarves
The Realm of Giants
or "bad ghosts"....

Or/and they receive "messages from God" like this:
http://www.puramaryam.de/messageterror.html

the messages are similar to the Thiaoouba Message...

I write the lady from the above webpage (http://www.puramaryam.de/indexeng.html she is working at the translations) That many of her experiences are written in the Thiaoouba Book and that she maybe misunderstand things and told her where to find the Book...She reply`s "Why should i read it ? I know everything...God told it to me" Maybe it wasn`t god ? Maybe it was somebody von Thiaoouba ?

My Impression is that many spiritual advanced peoples are so sure about things that they not even wanna take a look at other perspektives...

Aonther example is that i found a very good site about hypnosis (in German), the Guy wrotes a lot about meditation,Higher Self,Review of past lives, how the concious/subconcious works etc. and he did it very serious. He reports also his experiences with astraltravels and that he was "before a door and as the door opens i saw a light so glaring like a flash at a nuclear detonation...The strange thing was that i knowed everything as i saw the Light" You can see the similarity to the Experience of Dr. Chalko. I wrote the Guy also about the Thiaoouba Book and that he could find answers for his questions...He replys :

"The book isn`t serious : "This is an exact report of the Reality of the Universe." This sentence is inserious and it can`t be possible!"

I force nobody to do something (It`s their Freedom of Choice) but it is very frustrating that even the peoples who think that they are spiritual advanced (and they are because they are reporting from astral travels etc...) don`t wanna even take a look at other perspektives...

How do you filter "the truth" out of all the different opinions ? If you look inside yourself , what if you find the X different Version of the stuff that other "enlightet" People wrotes on the web ? How would you deal with such persons ? I leave them alone...Maybe they makes it more difficult to find "the truth" for the people who seeks.

Thought`s ?

Dennis
bomohwkl

Let's us start a new Journal called The Journal of Spiritual Development with a number of committees reviewing the quality of paper before publishing it. :D :shock: :?
Vesko

Re: Esoteric vs. Thiaoouba...

My recipe for filtering garbage information: First, learn from nature -- observe how things are done in nature and the reasons they are done in particular ways. Second, get as much information as you can, and try to cross-check each piece against every other for contradictions. And last but not the least, enhance your spiritual abilities so you can do a better job on the other two. A very important, if not the most important ability is to learn to overcome your ego -- not supress it, but overcome it, so that you can be unbiased in your judgements.

I leave people like the ones you mentioned, too. If they don't even want to have a look at other perspectives or dismiss them based on only a cursory look, this is a sign that they are not very evolved.

Regarding the sentence "This is an exact report of the Reality of the Universe", it is not Michel Desmarquet's. It is Tom Chalko's. While I personally agree with the meaning of the sentence, I think that the person you mentioned could have been put off by what I think is a bit of sensationalism (hype) in it because of the way it is worded. Of course, dismissing the book on the basis of that sentence is definitely inserious!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
trumpet_is_cool

However it is interesting to see the common things between all the "esoteric" peoples and the stuff in the TP...I don`t think that they are not evolved enough. If so they wouldn`t even try to do astraltravels or report things that are similar to the TP.Maybe it is more some kind of Ignorance. To the "Message of God" example : God don`t need a proxy...But who gave her this message and the order to publicity it ? In this case the message is very similar to what the Thiooubans told Michel...

The more answers you get, the more questions crop up :?
Vesko

I do not want to offend anyone, but when people refuse to consider other perspectives, that is a sure sign they are not very evolved. But it definitely does not mean that they are not much more evolved than average, and it does not mean one cannot evolve by learning other things from them.

In an earlier post you said "peoples who think that they are spiritual advanced (and they are because they are reporting from astral travels etc...)". I am not sure if you really meant it, but I'd have to say it is difficult to get objective information through abilities such as astral travel and clairvoyance. That is one of the significant reasons why there are so many false prophets and unfulfilled prophecies. The mere accomplishment of astral travel, for example, does not automatically make you more evolved.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
trumpet_is_cool

I'd have to say it is difficult to get objective information through abilities such as astral travel and clairvoyance. That is one of the significant reasons why there are so many false prophets and unfulfilled prophecies. The mere accomplishment of astral travel, for example, does not automatically make you more evolved.
If i understand you right...You say they have the abilities to do astraltravels etc. but didn`t have the intellect (are not evolved enough) to understand the Informations that receive right ?

Yes this would make sense to me...Thank`s !

Dennis

P.S. The great thing about this Forum is that the members are quite clever,it`s fun to read / discuss here ;-)
Vesko

I mean that that your perceptions can be undesirably influenced by your mind, so you can start perceiving things that are in part or entirely your subjective creations. If you search around the Net, you will notice much talk about the instability and unreliability of OBE, to the point that skeptics totally accept the reality of OBE, but retort it is just a kind of a dream generated by one's own mind.

The mentioned problems or barriers to objective OBE are discussed in length in Robert Bruce's works on OBE, including his free "Treatise on OBE". See "reality fluctuations".

I have no doubt that with sufficient training all those problems are surmountable, but needless to say, few people choose to put in the time and effort to perfect those skills, especially when our so-called society places no value on them.
Aisin

bomohwkl wrote:Let's us start a new Journal called The Journal of Spiritual Development with a number of committees reviewing the quality of paper before publishing it. :D :shock: :?
haha, that's a gd idea. but who'd be the people advanced enough to qualify as the committee, and what are the criteria we use to select?
trumpet_is_cool

Vesko wrote:I mean that that your perceptions can be undesirably influenced by your mind, so you can start perceiving things that are in part or entirely your subjective creations. If you search around the Net, you will notice much talk about the instability and unreliability of OBE, to the point that skeptics totally accept the reality of OBE, but retort it is just a kind of a dream generated by one's own mind.
Over night i got another thought...Thao mentioned that for the peoples of the recent civilizations they are looking as "gods" (Pg. 94 / english ebook) or appeard as "Angels" (Pg. 142) because otherwise the peoples wouldn`t be capable enough to understand what`s going on.

Due to the reason that many OBE Experiences are similar (Message of Love, Seeing the bright Light...) i think it is possible that everyone get the "movie" in the fashion presented that he can best understand...For example...

The Guy from the hxpnosis site reportet "...I walked a path along,came to a Big Door and a man opened it...Then i saw a bright Light...And had the impression that i knowed everything..."
Some "near Death" experiences are like "...I was flying to a tunnel and reached a bright light...And had the impression that i knowed everything..."
Dr. Chalkos experience is similar,but he stopped on the way to have a look around...

So in all 3 cases are the important thing that they "saw the light", the story around this seems to be the candy on the cake...

thought`s ?
Kosams

I've read both books, one more than the other( :D ) and I wonder when I scan the net whether some of these sites actually want to progress. Overall there doesn't appear to be any 'new stuff' but repeat stories with different headers. The difference about these books are that they are different. People that I expected to accept the books appear to be the first to try and throw a spanner into their very ideas without presenting other material that might strenghten their own opinions. I believe that we all have evolved at a different rate and we must accept that it's their/our own journey to recognise the trigger points that will allow them/us to go forward. It's also the ability to sort the wheat from the chaff, as mentioned in an earlier post, when we do visit other sites. Mine has been a long journey, nearing 52 years and it's only now that things are starting to come together but there are still lots of the jig-saw that are still to be found. :)

Jim
Vesko

Kosams, yours is a very cool post! I wholeheartedly agree and can relate to that. Welcome to the forum! I am especially pleased to meet an older person genuinely interested in spirituality.
Kosams

Re:

Kosams wrote:I've read both books, one more than the other( :D ) and I wonder when I scan the net whether some of these sites actually want to progress. Overall there doesn't appear to be any 'new stuff' but repeat stories with different headers. The difference about these books are that they are different. People that I expected to accept the books appear to be the first to try and throw a spanner into their very ideas without presenting other material that might strenghten their own opinions. I believe that we all have evolved at a different rate and we must accept that it's their/our own journey to recognise the trigger points that will allow them/us to go forward. It's also the ability to sort the wheat from the chaff, as mentioned in an earlier post, when we do visit other sites. Mine has been a long journey, nearing 52 years and it's only now that things are starting to come together but there are still lots of the jig-saw that are still to be found. :)

Jim
Well I'm back and little has happened in 5 years...not saying nothing has happened but what has happened is being reported at different levels...of consciousness. Sorry for not visiting as often as I should but I do believe that it will be all over soon.
Robanan

Re: Esoterics vs. Thiaoouba

Welcome back Kosams, I also didn't make much progress, not that I didn't do any progress at all but it seems I have something in common with the esoteric guys in that I also tend to have become impatient and unrceptive of alternative ideas. For me it's just that there are so many things yet to be explored and I feel I haven't reached anywhere near the end of this and still considering my progress to be at the very beginning of it's first stage. The little progress I made, grew me unsure about the idea of meeting my higher self, even though the loneliness I feel sometimes is terribly suffocating. Now, given the little time we're left with I don't know if it is really something I want to happen to me.
In my view whatever message comes from the "good" guys, it is something personal and I believe it relates with the one who recieves the insight of it, intimately. What they experienced can be an example to take note of but other than that they are going their way, and in their own view they have their own path very well layed out before them and it seems each of us must do the same. That being... finding our own path to the light.
Anyway, I'm glad to see you again with us since it's not all over yet.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Kosams

Wow this is a slow thread. :D It's now 25th May, 2013 and the BUS (Bountiful Universal Spaceship) has yet to arrive/to be announced but my enthusiasm has not waned. There's been so many announcements of the truth being brought out to the light and although it appears that these have been a slow process I feel in the not to distant future that they will arrive at turbo speed and more than likely this information will shock even the most advance readers here. My thought has always been that if you can think of it then it's reality. See you soon. ;-)
ronald

Could you explain a little more. I have difficulties following your explanation about the spaceship and announcements.
Also please explain what is meant by: this information. What information do you refer to? If you know it and it shocks then I would like to study it, see if I'm shocked too.