Judging Others

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Aisin

Thanks for clarifying, it helps me to understand why you had a problem with that 'note' under the quote. You've got a point there, although my intention was as far from promoting it as a slogan as possible.

Words are a double-edged sword, I intended to use it to share a message that I read. But a certain degree of mis-usage or negligence on my part caused misunderstandings or deviant interpretations (from the original message).

After quoting, I thought those who haven't read her book won't get the term 'all that is' which she coined, so that's the purpose of adding that footnote. I hope the 2nd quote in blue colour font helped to clear things up.
Vesko

Aisin wrote:Well argued people. One may make observations and then logical deductions, but there is really no need for judgement. For judging does not make one a more loving person. Even if you 'judged' correctly, people change all the time, the next minute, your deductions (or judgement) may be obsolete. You may continue to observe, that's all right, but no matter what you deduce from it, give your love in the end. If you give your love only if the judged person is 'good', then your love is conditional.
Lara A. Shah wrote:Unless one understands the judgements one holds about oneself, one cannot feel emotionally complete. It's judgement that inhibits the sense of being at one with All That Is. That means the moment a person makes a judgement, it separates him or her from every other individual and All That Is. Judgement is a betrayal of the soul. It destroys equality.
Note: The way Lara uses the expression, 'All That Is' = God = The Spirit (TP) = Great Intellect (TFOC).
Are you and Lara A. Shah talking / writing about judgement in the sense of condemnation? It is not really clear to me.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Aisin

The short answer is: no.

The long answer is:
... she saw wild animals running across the African plains. Some animals were very powerful, others were more delicate, and yet clearly they were all equally important for the ecosystem of the plain. She saw that the lion will always conquer the gazelle; it is the way of the wild and entirely appropriate. However, these two creatures know that they are equal in that scenario. The lion is not better than the gazelle; the lion is simply playing out its role, and so is the gazelle.

... If animals can understand their equal roles in All That Is, surely we should be able to, ... No one is superior to another. And while we each play out our appropriate roles in life, we must always remember that we are all absolutely equal. ...

... Since all is equal, there can be no 'good' or 'bad'. Good or bad implies judgement. And where there's judgement, there's idleness of energy, which causes dis-ease. ...

... If one has to quantify things, then perhaps it's possible to say there is 'good' and 'another form of good'. That 'other form of good' may be dressed in different clothing and give an appearance of 'bad', but it is still a part of All That Is. ...

Unless one understands the judgements one holds about oneself, one cannot feel emotionally complete. It's judgement that inhibits the sense of being at one with All That Is. That means the moment a person makes a judgement, it separates him or her from every other individual and All That Is. Judgement is a betrayal of the soul. It destroys equality.
I recommended Lara's book 'The Freedom of Innocence' in the 'Recommended Books' topic.
Naacal

Re: Judging Others

My views have changed lately. I feel that I can't judge anymore. People should do whatever they want to do. Free will is the best way and the only way to learn. Also, when people judge or tell you what to do and try to control you or limit you, it just shows that they don't understand how important free will is.
blacksands

Re: Judging Others

I judge but then I meditate to purify my "sins." :D