Interesting NDE Experience

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

trumpet_is_cool

Interesting NDE Experience

Hi,

one of my favorite Sites is http://www.nderf.org , one of the latest Experience is quite interesting because it is another proof for truth in TP :
. By what I was shown I understood that Earth is school and when we are done we have a "Life Review" and then we get to graduate and go back home. The whole experience was amazing because I felt like my brain had been opened up to the whole universe. Everything made so much sense. The lesson was so simple …it's all about love. How much God loves us, and how well we learn to love others and ourselves during this life on Earth, despite what we have to go through in our lives.
When my Life Review was over He placed in front of me why we come to Earth. I was so amazed. I was floored at how important we all are to God …especially how important I was to God. I didn't think He knew I even existed. All the years I was beating myself up and His question to me was "Why would I go through all the trouble to make you just the way you are if I wanted you to try and be like someone else?" No one else could do the job I came here to do the way He wanted me to do it! That is why it is so important that we not be so judgmental of each other. Some of us are here to teach, some to learn and some to do both. I had to learn to listen to my heart.
Here`s the link to the whole Article :
http://www.nderf.org/mary_w's_nde.htm

P.S. All Articles there are very interesting, especially that many are very similar and that suicide NDE`s are quite different from "natural" or "accidental" NDE !
Vesko

Thank you very much, trumpet_is_cool, I greatly enjoyed the NDE account, especially things that are not in Michel's book but relate and make sense to me. Many of the experiences and lessons she (the author) retells are present in the book, and as I was reading the account, I was expecting the title "Thiaoouba Prophecy / Abduction to the 9th Planet" to occur ;). It is a truly remarkable account!

The deletion of details from one's memory following one's meeting with God, or what us readers of the book would call a Higher Self more precisely, is also there:
Also, I said earlier that I was clearly shown my purpose here on Earth and the work I had left to do, during my Life Review. When the accident was over I couldn't remember why I chose to come here or what I had left to do. It's still, right on the tip of my tongue. The knowledge was taken away as soon as I said I have to stay. So I am back to a little mouse in a maze with everybody else trying to find my way.

When things get really tough I remember what I said that day so matter of fact I can do that.
[...]
I don't know because after I made my decision that knowledge was taken away again.
Tom Chalko has stated that Michel's book had been (still is?) the only one that had explained his memory loss of the details of his Higher Self meetings immediately following the meetings. I think this is the first NDE account I read that mentions memory erasure.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
trumpet_is_cool

I found another stunning NDE Experience...Here :

http://www.nderf.org/ron_k's_nde.htm

Some quotes :
I realized then that I was dead, and that actually pleased me. I also gratefully knew that what the doctor and nurses were doing wasn't working. The last thing I wanted to do was go back. The body lying there meant nothing. It was just a lump of meat. The physical body is just a tool, and I could discard it with the same passion I would have for a broken hammer.
The sole purpose of life is spiritual growth, and that, put simply, is the process of learning the wisdom and power of universal, unconditional love. All of the dogma of various religions just get in the way by infusing a judgmental and egotistical brand of separatism that satisfies man's archaic and barbaric disposition. In the end, the only things that matter is the people we help and the people we hurt. This revelation is not fully understood until we return to the Plains and examine it under the light of absolute truth.
Ironically, the very things that make living real (our sensory perceptions) are the very things that make living hell. The Buddha was right: life is about suffering. While alive we are captors, chained by the pains and pleasures of our neurons. As long as we pursue sensory pleasure, we must endure pain. Spiritual peace, on the other hand, is the ultimate bliss that floats in the absence of sensory perceptions, ignoring the confusion of "good" and "evil."
Did you become aware of future events? Yes
A small portion of one chapter:
During my Council, I viewed a series of chronological events, like a newsreel. Probably to the great dismay of those dark souls always seeking fearful scenarios, I'm going to tell you something that will not send you running for your underground bunkers, but something that should send you out to hug your neighbors.
We are presently undergoing the Transition, the labor pains if you will, of the birth of the Age of Benevolence. Though I can't tell you exactly when, I believe it is near-within the next few generations.
Yothu

Phew

Exceptional story. Indeed.
Amazing how vividly he decribed his "Council". Peace permeating this reading. Fascinating to read about his ability to witness other's pain through looking into their eyes.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
dloheb

Interesting, yes. Aligned to TP? Not really. Can't say otherwise either, I guess. . .
SwampRaider

Re: Interesting NDE Experience

I Remember reading a book about a guys 2 NDE's. He was a government assassin during vietnam, and at his life review he felt the pains of all of his victims, and their emotions. He also was given access to future events, and how the events can change, because we have free will. The beings gave him a future presidents initials "RR" which turned out to be Ronald Regan years later.

What is interesting about his NDE, was that, living with the beings of light, were humans. They were spiritually advanced wearing robes, and chanting A-L-L-A-H-O-M.
Matt

Re: Interesting NDE Experience

SwampRaider wrote:I Remember reading a book about a guys 2 NDE's. He was a government assassin during vietnam, and at his life review he felt the pains of all of his victims, and their emotions. He also was given access to future events, and how the events can change, because we have free will. The beings gave him a future presidents initials "RR" which turned out to be Ronald Regan years later.

What is interesting about his NDE, was that, living with the beings of light, were humans. They were spiritually advanced wearing robes, and chanting A-L-L-A-H-O-M.
Saved by the Light by Dannion Brinkley, very good book and a lot of it is in align with TP also... he doesn't exactly say it but I think he also alluded to his memory being erased. Very good read for those who are interested in the NDE thing. My only problem with his book is that he gives out predictions that were supposedly given to him by these light beings, but every prediction that was to come true AFTER his book was published never came true... sounds a little fishy to me.