Detoxification

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Detoxification

Have you tried something like that?

http://www.detoxi.co.uk/index.htm

http://www.gloucesterhealth.co.uk/Aqua_Detox.htm

It looks like something that we could use to detox ourselves everyday?
Bastian

I do not wish to judge this product as useful / useless until I have adequate knowledge of the product... and I do not.

All I can say is that I have been warned in the past of similar detox devices. I was given the impression that a manufacturer would create a product that would slowly change colour when in contact with the body and then falsely attribute that change to a 'detox'.. Not a true detox as all that happened was a chemical reaction with your sweat and body heat.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Lena

I saw something like that on an MTV dating show where two people went to an aqua detox clinic. the guys's water turned very dirty quickly but the girl's wasn't as dirty. the way they were explaining it made sence, but I don't know if its real or not. regardless, it's something I'd like to try out.
Bastian

Lena wrote:I saw something like that on an MTV dating show where two people went to an aqua detox clinic. the guys's water turned very dirty quickly but the girl's wasn't as dirty. the way they were explaining it made sence, but I don't know if its real or not. regardless, it's something I'd like to try out.
I am guessing that the guy had more uric acid / urea in his sweat. Perhaps he ate more protein than the girl?
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Bastian

Out of curiosity I typed into google: sweat uric-acid
and found an interesting article from pubmed medical archives:
quoted from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
Uric acid and urea in human sweat.

Chin J Physiol. 2002 Sep 30;45(3):109-15.
Huang CT, Chen ML, Huang LL, Mao IF.
Institute of Public Health, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC.

The present study investigated whether thermal sweating may relieve elevated concentrations of serum uric acid or urea. Concentrations of uric acid and urea were measured in the sweat of sixteen male volunteers, who were treated with external heat after one hour of intense physical exercise. The same analytes were also measured in their urine and serum samples. Furthermore, creatinine and some electrolytes were determined in these specimens. The results show that the concentration of uric acid in the sweat is 24.5 micromol/L, which is only 6.3% of that in serum. The concentration of urea in the sweat is 22.2 mmol/L, which is 3.6 times that in serum. The results indicate that sweat uric acid concentration is quite minimal, and the estimated total uric acid excretion per day in normal physiological range is insignificant. However, the level of sweat urea was found at a much higher concentration than the serum level. No correlation could be established between the level of uric acid in sweat and in serum. There was also no correlation between the level of urea in sweat and that in serum. These results suggest it would not be effective to relieve the elevated serum uric acid concentration by thermal sweating when the renal excretion of uric acid is partly compromised. Nevertheless, the potential of urea excretion via profuse sweating is apparent particularly when the kidneys are damaged or their function is impaired. These findings also suggest that persons who take vigorous exercise or are exposed to hot environments should be well advised to drink adequate fluids since heavy sweating excretes only minimal uric acid, accompanied by significant diminution of urinary output and diminished urinary excretions of uric acid, which may induce elevated levels of serum uric acid.

PMID: 12817713 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
anonymousbeing

http://www.therapeuticstudios.co.uk/Aqu ... ficial.htm

there is an "evidence" to suggest that it work using Kirlian camera.
Robanan

Exellent!
Aisin

anonymousbeing wrote:there is an "evidence" to suggest that it work using Kirlian camera.
I remain skeptical towards the "evidence", the bio-energy field doesn't look original, more like reproduced from existing source. And I remember the measurement results is not of the whole body, only of fingers or body parts, the whole body image is an inference from the results only.
Robanan

aisin wrote:
anonymousbeing wrote:there is an "evidence" to suggest that it work using Kirlian camera.
I remain skeptical towards the "evidence", the bio-energy field doesn't look original, more like reproduced from existing source. And I remember the measurement results is not of the whole body, only of fingers or body parts, the whole body image is an inference from the results only.
I agree, I didn't notice it before. The source of the picture is unknown and I couldn't find any evidence supporting the Idea that the organization has the technology available for reproducing analysis of this sort through using the GDV camera. Didn't check the official site of the GDV camera though, maybe they really have tested the AQUA Detox device and have reported about it there. Anyway it's very unpolite of the AQUA Detox team, not to give credit to the makers of the GDV camera. Not even a link to "more information about the GDV camera" is available on their web site.
detox

Detox patches

try Detox patches from NOVA detox, CE approved detox foot pads http://www.novadetox.co.uk/index.html
detox foot pads and detox patches
Frozn

Rather than plug your product, perhaps it would be best if you explained it a bit at length. There are alot of detox products out there. What sets yours apart from them? Is it all natural, for instance? More importantly, how does it work?
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
GaryOak

Re: Detoxification

Just read Tom Chalko's book "The joy of perfect health", which contains the key to approach a complete detoxification. Cahlko really makes everything easy and logical, så i'm definetly gonna give it a try.

Even desmarquet himself followed Chalko's advice and asnwered: "If I hadn't tried it myself i would never have believed it"

His way of detoxification involves Fasting which i think must be a bloody hard exercise to complete.