General Discussion about Telepathy

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Lachie

oh, just that there are new posts (like these) in topics that started 6 months ago, or earlier. It's just something i noticed is all :)

Lach
God is a games designer =]
Yothu

Now it makes sense! 8)
Yes indeed I read most of the old topics, they were quite interesting reading.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Kestrel

Im going to have to try that.

Sometimes I try to think, hello to people.

Hmm but ya know, who is trying to listen ?
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

KesTrel wrote:Hmm but ya know, who is trying to listen ?
What do you mean? You'll be listened to! :)
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Zark

Lachie wrote:oh, just that there are new posts (like these) in topics that started 6 months ago, or earlier. It's just something i noticed is all :)
This is why I like the bump system :-) (ie. old posts can be bumped back to the top of the list)..

I have been to forums where they sort strictly by the date the thread started. The result of this was that the same topics kept being duplicated again and again, and good threads died because they were buried too deep where no one could find them.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Kestrel

Thats a terrible idea zark. I agree bumps the best ;)

Vesko, is not it a choice to listen ?
Would an individual listen with not knowing how?

Telepathy is something I've never experinced in this life. Its something I'de like to do yes, but as of now I have no recollection of doing it. However, so I am told I do it when ever I pose a question.

I think its then a quest of awareness. What should I be aware of ?
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Yothu

My strongest experience with telepathy when I ordered fish at a vendor. He was preparing the fish and I thought: "I will prepare him this fish the way I'd eat it. This fish is from Allah. Allah." or something like that. I don't know why I thought of Allah in this case (vendor could be of turkish origin) but what I noticed was a very strong activity of my brow chakra. I could definitely feel 'a pressure' between my eyes. It seemed to me that the vendor was kind of 'surprised' too. It was the best tasting fish I ever ate in my life.
Kestrel

Primitive people abuse their natural abilities to get great tasting food !
Shame on them ;)

Just kidding you can go too far for great tasting fish can you ?

On a serious note, that almost sounds like thao in the parallel universe commuicating with the "Cavemen/ Pre-historic man "
Thao
Yothu

Guess where I did get my inspiration from ... ;)

Well, everybody does what he is able to do.

Indeed it was very good fish. The reason why I do this in restaurants and shops is the following (I'll try to express what I'm thinking in english, but don't know if I am able to do it well enough): I've noticed that some people are more receptive than others. The thing with shopkeepers and waiters etc is that they are receptive AND they are 'free' enough to actually do what you ask from them. With that I mean that they won't have some strong mental blockages (eg. 'Do I benefit from this?' or 'Do I make profit from this?') since they offer me a service.

On the other hand there are people that are receptive but do not want to do what you are asking from them. Eg. I was standing at the end of a train wagon and made a girl 20 meters in front of me stand up. I concentrated on her 'I want to stand up, I want to stand up.', what she did, but when she spotted me she was half surprised, half frightened and immediately sat down again. I perceived my behaviour in this case as enforcing and not to our mutual benefit. You'll notice when you do it.

I believe this is what strong, possesive parents do, although they might not notice that they are telepathically enforcing their children to this or that. So children and anybody else, you are better on to double-check your thoughts and intentions before you act.

I noticed that often urges and compulsive behaviour does not necessarily originate from me but that I rather intercept such broadcasted 'messages' from either people in immediate vicinity or people that have an emotional bond with me. Sometimes this can get very vitiating, but if you wait some time and it does not reoccur or you feel another persons style (like the way the use certain vocabulary, pronounciation, intonation, etc) within these thoughts you can be almost certain that these are not originally your thoughts.
Kestrel

Thats an intresting post....
Thao
Yothu

What do you mean?

Maybe I'm writing about things that everybody does... I have a talent for that :)
Leventis

A link I found today through astral pulse for telepathy :)
http://www.psipog.net/articles.php?cat=101
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Matt

Telepathy

After a little bit of experimenting I have stumbled upon a method and exercises to facilitate telepathic communication.

1. you must take into consideration the following kirlian photograph:

the first image on the far left is the index fingers of two people thinking negative/neutral thoughts toward eachother simultaneously.The second image is two thinking positive and loving thoughts toward eachother, the third involves loving physical contact(in this case, a couple kissing).

Note how the bridge between is only formed through positive emotion being thrown both ways(I'd like to see an image of someone thinking bad thoughts and the other caring thoughts at the same time, would one reach out while the other avoids and repels?)

2. Being able to literally FEEL your emotion and soul, almost like you can feel something touching your physical body. This kind of atonement to yourself can be attained in many different exercises(Out-of-body for one, lucid dreaming also helps you get a grip on the concept).

Any powerful emotion and moment can ring inside your body like a vibration if you pay attention to it: EX. when your favorite song comes on the radio and you start to dance, falling in love, anger, stress(I find stress a very good example in it's extremest states, even if it's very negative - you can literally feel your soul "compressing," tensing like a strained muscle). Pay attention to this emotion very carefully when you have these definitive experiences. You will eventually get a good grip on being able to distinctly draw a line between the physical body, and the conscious body.

Once you can feel your own emotion, once you can feel it radiate from you like the heat emanating from a hot coal, you must then be able to feel someone elses to connect telepathically!

3. The way I meditate/concentrate, I prefer to relate it to hearing your favorite song on the radio. Your thoughts stop and you become completely focused on the music. I meditate in the same way(focusing on my surroundings, a sound, or a visual image, etc; and disregarding my thoughts so that my brain stops thinking).

Instead of focusing on my surroundings, I focus on the ground below me becoming an extension of my body - so that the floor becomes like my leg, or arm. To help describe, you can think of your nerves creeping out from your body into the ground below you, as in you literally receive feelings from the ground as though it were a part of your own body! What I am talking about is essentially spatial awareness.

Just like in a lucid dream, or OBE, where there is no real "you" that feels - everything is a part of you and yet still separate.

----

tying it all together, telepathy is obtained through consciously feeling your own emotion/soul(essentially grounding your senses in the present), and then using the aforementioned spatial awareness to reach out, connect, and read someone elses. This can only be done through positive emotion(for instance - taking interest, care, love, or requesting earnest understanding) otherwise a bridge will not be built and nothing will be gained.