General Discussion about Telepathy

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Zark

Telepathy

I thought this was a pretty decent document on telepathy. This person uses telepathy to help animals, and says it is a simple skill to master.
http://martawilliams.com/2004/pages/how ... _works.htm
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Telepathy

I started reading the book from the beginning again and Thao mentioned that the act of Telepathy became quite common in one of the more spiritual civilisations (Bakaratinians i think). It gave me the impression that it was one of the easier skills to master.

Tom Chalko gave some helpful tips here. The title is "Telepathy?":
http://bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.c ... 644612220?
(hmmm, I don't know how well this link will work..)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Meedan

In my experience, Telepathy is very easy. I sometimes practice sending and receiving colours or numbers with my friends. As long as there is a lot of action in your visualisations of the colour/number/object, and as long as the other person is keeping their mind as quiet as possible, it should work very often. I normally visualise my friend being surrounded by the colour, seeing the colour, etc. I have a very high success rate.

One interesting thing about telepathy in The Book is this quote, from page 50 of the online version:

"Your astropsychic body was separated from the others by a telepathic system originating in my brain which, acts in this case, like a transmitter. A direct correlation is established between my astropsychic body and yours."

So rather than direct mind to mind communication, it seems that while in the body, the brain may be what transmits the signal :shock: .
With Love
Vesko

Re: Telepathy

Zark wrote:I thought this was a pretty decent document on telepathy. This person uses telepathy to help animals, and says it is a simple skill to master.
http://martawilliams.com/2004/pages/how ... _works.htm
Marta Williams is undoubtedly telling the truth. I wonder though what's the voice of a horse in the following paragraph:
In intuitive communication you can send and receive thoughts mentally. This ability is called mental telepathy or clairaudience (clear hearing). When doing this, you actually hear words and phrases mentally. In a consultation I had with a horse long distance, I recall distinctly hearing the horse say, very emphatically...
:wink:
Vesko

Meedan wrote:One interesting thing about telepathy in The Book is this quote, from page 50 of the online version:

"Your astropsychic body was separated from the others by a telepathic system originating in my brain which, acts in this case, like a transmitter. A direct correlation is established between my astropsychic body and yours."

So rather than direct mind to mind communication, it seems that while in the body, the brain may be what transmits the signal :shock: .
You are quite observant! Indeed, the brain is the machinery that transmits the signal. For a long time, I thought that probably Michel involuntarily wrote brain instead of mind. However, in his interviews with Michael Meanwell (the "Thiaoouba Truth" tapes/CDs) Michel Desmarquet confirm explicitly we have a telepathic ability in our brain, not (only) in our mind (astral body).
Unfortunately I cannot make the interviews publicly available since they are copyrighted and commercially sold at http://www.meanwell.com.au .
Note I am not affiliated or have any commercial interest in advertising the product; this is simply for your information.
Nevertheless, I am amazed at the accuracy and gems in Michel's book. Every word counts in this book.
Meedan

I'd like to know how we are able to 'see', 'hear', etc. while out-of-body, when we have no senses. Previously, I thought telepathy was one example of being able to perceive without senses, but now it seems that example may not be correct.
What reason do we have to think that we can 'see' the physical world while out-of-body?

EDIT: :D Very soon after writing this, I've come to an answer to my own question. Even though the telepathy transmission may be in the brain while 'alive', it is not using any senses. It is direct information transfer. So telepathy is still a valid example. The astral body doesn't see using eyes, it perceives the information of what something looks like directly.
Silly me :) .
With Love
bomohwkl

Possible mechanism telepathy: A possible information encoding in quantum vacuum fluctuation. (vacuum because telepathy seems to be able to travel in great distance in space)

Most likely the encoding occur in astral body. (Since the information of astral body is also encoded in the 'uncertainty' oscillations of electrons.)
Since we are capable direct mind to mind communication while out of body and with a hint from the Thiaoouba Prophecy, the brain and the astral body can act as transmitters.

Yeah, I found meanwell site a few years ago. The lack of information and the prices it offers deter me from getting the video version. I wonder whether it is really worth the money. For me I really don't care about the copyright of the video. Firstly, the information is not originated from meanwell. Secondly, they charged too much! Thirdly, they made the information looks like sooo tempting and SECRETIVE that you need to buy in order know. Have you noticed some 'get rich scheme' uses the same method?
Vesko

bomohwkl wrote:Yeah, I found meanwell site a few years ago. The lack of information and the prices it offers deter me from getting the video version. I wonder whether it is really worth the money. For me I really don't care about the copyright of the video. Firstly, the information is not originated from meanwell. Secondly, they charged too much! Thirdly, they made the information looks like sooo tempting and SECRETIVE that you need to buy in order know. Have you noticed some 'get rich scheme' uses the same method?
Video version? The interviews have been done as a radio show, and there is a tape and a CD version. The tapes are audio cassettes. As far as I know, there is no video available.
If you ask me, the interviews are worth it. They add several details not present in the book, and it's also nice to hear Michel's voice and reactions.
I wish the interviews were freely available. I wish I would not care for the copyright as well, but unless Meanwell makes them free at some point, we must respect his choice in this capitalistic world. We would not have those interviews to begin with if he had not done them.
Vesko

At first I found it strange that Meanwell's site said Yianna Meanwell was the only person authorized to lecture on the book. At the time it seemed very strange given that I previously thought that Tom Chalko organized all lectures of Michel in the mid-1990's before the latter went to the Vietnamese jungle. It is a fact that Michel left all the stock of his books in Tom's hands, as well as full authority to sign anything regarding the book, such as granting publication rights. However, Michael Meanwell recently contacted me and explained in depth how his family is connected with Michel, and he told me that Michel personally authorized them and even viewed recorded lectures of Yianna Meanwell, approving them as accurately presenting the information and the message. Also, I was told that they were organizers of the last run of Michel's lectures in Melbourne, before he went to Vietnam.

When I purchased the interviews in the end of 2003 (but listened to them only recently) they got lost in the mail, and Michael Meanwell was extremely helpful in transmitting me an electronic copy. I thank him very much for that from this forum. I have asked him a few things regarding Michel, and he was correct and keeping to the truth at all times. He also told me he and his wife had just returned from visiting Tom at his abode on Mt. Best. It seems that his family and Tom know each other very well and each party does its best not to distort Michel's message and help its spreading.

Regarding new things in the interviews, there are quite a few not so important details that could still be helpful. Among them is also something said that we could discover the pyramid of Atlantis (so it isn't destoyed as the one in Savanasa?). Also, there are good details about communication through the Great Pyramid (but no completely new information if you've read the book carefully and thought about it), and a very strange information about an aid for accessing the psychosphere from the pyramid via spherical stone sculptures. The stone spheres of Costa Rica immediately come to mind.

Indeed, Michel's intelligent humour was great.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Yothu

Look what I got here: Telepathy Seminar

Or did you know of it already?
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Vesko

It's new to me. The information is fascinating.
As the article says, the Russians really seem to have investigated the matter a lot. I have come across seminars in Russian, too. I have not tried telepathy with anyone so far. The "thought band" method described may very well be a reality, since there is an analogous "shortcut" possible in OBE if you and the person you'd like to contact know each other well and are not in conflict.
Thank you for the great link, Yothu.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Yothu

Might sound funny, but a few days after I read the info on this seminar I was invited to sleep near a a big lake at a college's place. We went to sleep late at night, at approx 3 am. Coincidently I placed my left hand on my belly and my right hand on the heart area. We were lying on the first floor of a house, the weather was nice, the air was fresh. I felt energized, because I had a lot of fun this day. As I let the day pass and waited to fall asleep I watched some pictures passing before my inner screen. It looked like a technical manual of a machine or something. I wasn't quite aware but managed to concentrate more on these images. Later on I noticed that the alphabet that was used was cyrillic. I suddenly open my eyes, thought I was dreaming. When I closed them again these images reappeared. I watched them again for a while and later told a friend of mine what had happened.
Two weeks ago I had similiar experience. I was dreaming about a map, I believe it was Moscow in detail. There were some locations that were meant special. Again I saw words in cyrillic apparently describing those areas, but I could not read and understand any of these descriptions.

-

I most commonly use telepathy when standing in a kebap-shop and ordering a falafel sandwich or anything else. I then concentrate on the vendor and repeat in my mind: "I will prepare him (me) a sandwich that I would eat myself" or "I will crumb him such a good schnitzel like he never ate before".
Or when playing pool I cheer up my opponents with positive words and repeat encouragements in my mind. On numerous occasions they are astonished how smooth we play and 'how decisive they can be today'.

Greetings
Vesko

yothu wrote:Might sound funny, but a few days after I read the info on this seminar I was invited to sleep near a a big lake at a college's place. We went to sleep late at night, at approx 3 am. Coincidently I placed my left hand on my belly and my right hand on the heart area. We were lying on the first floor of a house, the weather was nice, the air was fresh. I felt energized, because I had a lot of fun this day. As I let the day pass and waited to fall asleep I watched some pictures passing before my inner screen. It looked like a technical manual of a machine or something. I wasn't quite aware but managed to concentrate more on these images. Later on I noticed that the alphabet that was used was cyrillic. I suddenly open my eyes, thought I was dreaming. When I closed them again these images reappeared. I watched them again for a while and later told a friend of mine what had happened.
Two weeks ago I had similiar experience. I was dreaming about a map, I believe it was Moscow in detail. There were some locations that were meant special. Again I saw words in cyrillic apparently describing those areas, but I could not read and understand any of these descriptions.
Do you discern individual letters? Learn the alphabet and you could easily remember words as images if the dream comes up again.
I most commonly use telepathy when standing in a kebap-shop and ordering a falafel sandwich or anything else. I then concentrate on the vendor and repeat in my mind: "I will prepare him (me) a sandwich that I would eat myself" or "I will crumb him such a good schnitzel like he never ate before".
So you are misusing your power? Just kidding :) I haven't tried that with falafels. Will have to do it next time ;)
Lachie

I sometimes do that as well Yothu... only rarely though. It's fun, isn't it?

Lachie

PS. Are you reading up on our back catalogue of posts and commenting? I've noticed plenty of old news on the front page :)
God is a games designer =]
Yothu

Lachie wrote:PS. Are you reading up on our back catalogue of posts and commenting? I've noticed plenty of old news on the front page :)
I don't quite understand. What do you mean Lachie? :P