Humorous Exercise for Intellect

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Humorous Exercise for Intellect

Can you spot the misinformation in Thiaoouba Prophency session in http://www.meanwell.com.au/

Minsinformation checker:
Who is God?

In scientific terms, God could be described as a huge electronic mass in the centre of the universe. Quite simply, He (if we can refer to God as that) is filled with countless electrons, one of the key components that make up atoms - the building blocks of life.

From Thiaoouba Prophecy page 53
The Spirit - the Superior Intelligence decided to create the worlds and He commanded to four superior forces...

I wonder how Meanwell justifies the absence of God in vacuum space..... :shock:

I am sure you can find quite a number on that site. Just make it an fun and humorous exercise....
Meedan

I don't understand the contradiction there bomo, I don't see how the TP quote contradicts the meanwell quote. Could you explain more about that particular contradiction for me please?
With Love
bomohwkl

Sooner or later people who follow http://www.meanwell.com.au/ description of God will start to worship a bottle of electron gas compressed under pressure.
Meedan

Do you mean that they describe 'The Spirit' as the electronic mass, instead of being encoded in it?

Apart from that, I still don't see anything wrong with that particular meanwell quote, although looking at their website, I'm sure there are some other contradictions that this topic can show.
With Love
Vesko

Since I don't think we fully know what an electron IS and how many levels of existence it spans, I think we are not in a position to judge this statement now. I remember Michel not objecting to that statement made by Meanwell in the interviews either. Michael added to Meanwell's words that the Creator is in the center of the Universe, like the Seven Thaori said.
bomohwkl

God is the great intellect. Electrons (or any quantum oscillations) can only be used to STORE information. Information is NOT God.

Can you use any material things to represent Intellect?
peace yall

God is spiritual. He cannot me described with a materialistic view.
soulrider

I'm with you Bomo.

Once Tree-huggin-hippy-bead-wearing-tiedie-fools jump on the "bandwagon" is when the true info gets distorted... It's a shame really. I've met the meanwells, and although the "MeanWell" it's BS! It reminds me of religion! They forget the "basic" message and start to read deep, and justify BS :roll:
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Robanan

I still remember that me and Alisima have had very long conversations about the self, and if what we are (or what we have i.e. our minds, bodies, electrons, feelings, thoughts, aura... etc.) is our true self or not. From the discussions, I personally realized, that the self can not be described the same as it's facilities, devices and tools can be described.

Therefore, since the same applies to the creator or the great intellect. When trying to describe the self of the creator, one is misled if the concept of "Creating" and the related "Intelligence" of the creator, are left out in favour of other concepts.
In scientific terms, God could be described as a huge electronic mass in the centre of the universe. Quite simply, He (if we can refer to God as that) is filled with countless electrons, one of the key components that make up atoms - the building blocks of life.
I think as defined in this quote, no we can't refer to god as that. God has been a subject of worship, God as a deity of the highest order in most of the belief systems of our earth, has been defined and redefined to fit the religion it refers to and to serve exclusively the purposes of it's own religion. And as explained above, the self of god unless by "god" we mean the Great intellect and The Creator who is the center of our universe; can not be "scientifically" described as a huge electronic mass, both because of what Bomohwkl explains and because the answer to the question "Who is God?" the self of God (Being The creator and the great Intellect) has nothing to do with it being composed of electrons, wood, stone, gold, feelings, thoughts, information... etc.

Worshiping anything with whatever definition or manifestation one might choose, is an act of ignorance and contradicts our purpose of life, please consult Tom chalko's book The Freedom of Choice, for more information on how worship of any kind or form can inhibit and decay both your spiritual and intellectual development.
It's important to practice one of the many spiritual cleansing techniques available. Staying spiritual cleansed will help buffer your aura, keeping negative energy at bay, and also allowing you to have clearer communication with your guardian angels.
Quote above Taken from http://www.meanwell.com.au/articles/page2.html

I don't remember the book speaking about Guardian angels, are they distorting the notion of higher-self of the book and introducing "guardian angels" instead?

and on http://www.meanwell.com.au/articles/page3.html

The concept and value of Concentration is totally left out and ignored.