The Criminal History of the Papacy

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

The Criminal History of the Papacy

The papal office has an unparalleled record of corruption and criminality over the centuries, and the true history of the popes is one of scandals, cruelty, debauchery, reigns of terror, warfare and moral depravity.
The series of articles can be accessed from: http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Papacy1.html
Most Catholics go through life and never hear a word of reproach for any pope or member of the clergy. Yet the recorded history of the lives of the clerical hierarchy bears no resemblance to its modern-day portrayal, and the true stories of the popes in particular are among the most misrepresented in religious history.
soulrider

After spending most of my schooling life at a Catholic school, I feel I can comment on Catholisim; It's pathetic! fullstop. :evil:
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Eon

Here's an interesting video you may also want to check out, if you want to learn about the "Black Pope".. ;)
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin