Atomic War or Core Blast?

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Lachie

Yeah, but for 3 days afterwards to hang around after death wondering at the explosions!

lachie
God is a games designer =]
Vesko

Lachie wrote:Yeah, but for 3 days afterwards to hang around after death wondering at the explosions!
Do I see multimedia-related artistic pathology here, Lach? :lol: You have forgotten to mention what you are studying.
We'd both agree that it would be a shame to die for the sake of special effects that have no bearing to development whatsoever :).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
syntax error

Re: Atomic War

My apologies guys as I am yet to read the book (anyday now actually - as soon as I get some spare hours). However, Leo's original question says:
Leo wrote:One thing that always intrigued me in T.P. was the fact that in our 1.35 million year history of human inhabitation on this planet of sorrows, is the fact that this planet has not seen a man made atomic war.
I contend that there has been a man made atomic war - for which clear texts can be found in the Vedic tradition and also a vast amount of evidence across the globe in terms of vitrified buildings and expanses of land that at deeper (older) levels are glass - stuff that would suppport such a theory.

Rgds,
Syntax
Vesko

Warm welcome to you, syntax error!

You have good reading before you, regarding the book. :study: :sunny:
In the future, I hope that you will appreciate this free discussion place, without any dogma.

I too think that it is possible that there could have been an atomic war in the past.
So far, Bastian and I have tackled the issue at the "Science and Technology" forum, topic "Vimana - Ancient Indian Aircraft." Please look and post there on this topic. Of course, you could create a new topic as long as you plan on posting something substantially new. Also, if you think that old posts from an existing topic are better suited to be at another topic, tell us for the benefit of all and they shall be moved :).

Take care, syntax, and see you in the future! Happy reading!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Welcome Syntax. :P
Lachie

Die for special effects, hehe...

Welcome, Syntax Error! We're just kidding about death*.

Lachie

*No we're not. :)
God is a games designer =]

My apologies Guys, and thank you very much for the warm welcome (to what can only be decribed as an uneducated intrusion) considering other conversations already in place on this board.

My excuse is that somebody suggested that this book is a good read and that there is also a discussion forum exploring the ideas in it - I pressed the link and came straight here - read the first question I saw - and thought (being the pompous git that I am) "well if the book doesn't accept something that I (yeah, like I'm some authority) consider to be 'fact' - well do I really want to read it... (but you know I will anyway) :)

Your forum was posted on another forum at http://www.healthypages.net - it seems to me that you guys may be able to address a few issues on there too regarding TP and some stuff in the Science forum.

Once again thank you for being welcoming and gentle,
My best rgds,
Syntax
Zark

Welcome syntac !
Yes, I agree there is evidence that nuclear wars have occurred long ago in our planets past. And I have read some of the verses in the Hindu sacred texts that pertain to nuclear wars.

Well, the book TP does not say that these wars have not occurred in our history. Instead TP just does not bring this matter up. I guess Thao preferred to dwell on the enormous natural disasters that have occurred in our distant history. And this may well be for a good reason.. it does seems that pollution and the destruction of the environment pose the greatest threat to our planets existence.

I wonder if a nuclear war is the only thing that can stop humanities relentless destruction of nature?!?! That is a strange notion don't you think.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

I have just noticed that Tom has made available a revised version of his "core" article. It is at http://nujournal.net/core.pdf, dated October 30, 2004.
Kestrel

Syntax, I think that both myself and Vesko posted on that forum.

Now that we have had once positive from you, its made our venture to that site well worth it.

I do agree, there are indeed reasons to consider the posibility of a previous atomic war. I've even seen on TV on a show where they've found a ancient golden minature aircraft. The size of a neckless peice. They enlarged it and put a radio control on the large model and it flew. Crazy.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Rezo

Re: Atomic War or Core Blast?

one thing that still interests me a little, is that Thao told michel people on Aremo X3 near-totally [remember on bakaratini they helped clean things up etc.?] damaged their civilization through atomic arms 150 of our years ago, and thats how long ago when "industrial" revolution began, on Earth...
Robanan

I think god really got a headache that day... 150 years ago... 8-[
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rasmus

I had a really weird dream a year ago, which felt very special and really puzzled me. So I wrote it down.
Earth was hit by MASSIVE seismical waves, everything was deserted after this - Earth was still there though. I also remember that the Thioouubans were present, and picked up people swimming in the waters (including me). I have a lot of details written down, including a meeting with Thao after I got picked up in their ship. I remember my first sight of her/him which completely stunned me, my mouth opened wide with a big smile and happiness flowed through me.
Maybe it is just a result from my reading of Michel's book, though as I said, the dream was really special. I have had several of these "big" dreams after this, including true-dreams, lucid dreams and astral projections.

Is'nt there a part in the book where Thao says that Earth is going to be hit by the Moon in 195 000 years? And if we don't have the knowledge to get out of here by then, we will be wiped out.
Thao seem to have told more than one alternative way of Earth's ending. Maybe in 1987 there still was a chance for us to choose. I don't think this chance exist in 2009 based on what we see in our planet today 8-[

I would also like to mention that Sweden was hit by a quite unusual earthquake in the end of 2008 which had a magnitude of 4,7. First time ever I have felt an earthquake, did'nt expect that one to be in Sweden. :scratch:
Rezo

quite a dream, thanks for sharing it.

Yeah there is that part about the moon...spiral orbits, sounds logical.

Theres the hope I think, that 'but a few years' may be a euphemism for a larger period of time, as they live a physical life for a very long period of time, and yet it may have been [could be] closer to literal [in our experience of passage of time]. In which case, those who understand and have the will coordination means and desire to improve whats happening to the earth, can lessen effects somewhat, how much I have no clue.

By the way, welcome to the forum :)
Rasmus

Thank you, and thank you again for this forum, it's nice to discuss open-minded like this. O:)

That is true, it's a really relative question tbh. If we view it from a planetary way, 195 000 years is a short period. In a thiooubaan way, this would also be a short period of time. On other hand they talk about our damage to nature and that we must reverse this "before it is to late", so the celestial-body-movement just can't be the disaster they are talking about.
Dont you think their message seem quite urgent? Why would they've else picked up a "Earthling" who has a limited lifespan expanding to like 75-90 years? Their message was also focused to the younger generations "who's slowly waking up" - This is just one of many example of how they seem to talk about OUR time right NOW, and the danger is right here at this moment - both spiritually and earthly.

We've heard alot about 2012 (polarshift, solarmaximum etc.), 1987 - 2012 in our way of observing time seems reasonable.
I've discussed alot with 2 of my friends (the only ones I can discuss "larger" topics with), I've told them that I've always have had an intention "that there is something special with this time, our time and our lifetime. Something big will happen". They where really surprised and told me that they had felt exactly the same for a long time. Maybe it is just pathetic thoughts from me/us, maybe we just exaggerate because it happens to little in our protected and innocent western way of living... It is just that, ah, it is something with this time #-o LoL :D maybe I am fanatic...