Aura Technology

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Zark

Re: Aura Technology

Ronald, wow that is awesome. I just read a bit from "The Cave of the Ancients" (alternative link). I will quote a longer piece below. In this version of the text it is on the last paragraph of page 130:

He walked across to that very strange device and lifted up one side of
the top. The whole thing moved, and inside I saw a series of arms
radiating from a central shaft. At the extreme end of the arms there
were prisms of glass in ruby red, blue, yellow and white. As the handle
was turned belts connected from it to the shaft caused the arms to
rotate and I observed that each prism in turn was brought to the line
which was seen by looking through the two eyepieces. My Guide
showed me how the thing worked and then said, “Of course this is a
very crude and clumsy affair. We use it here for experiment, and in the
hope of one day producing a smaller version. You would never need to
use it, Lobsang, but there are not many who have the power of seeing
the aura as clearly as you. At some time I shall explain the working in
more detail, but briefly, it deals with a heterodyne principle wherein
rapidly rotating coloured prisms interrupt the line of sight and thus
destroy the normal image of the human body and intensify the much
weaker rays of the aura.”

Source: http://www.lobsangrampa.org/data/en/The ... cients.pdf

The Heterodyne "Principle"
A working definition of heterodyning: To generate new frequencies by mixing two or more signals
in a nonlinear device such as a vacuum tube, transistor, or diode mixer.
Source: http://people.seas.harvard.edu/~jones/c ... odyne.html

It looks to be exactly the same theory as with the Edgar Cayce Aurascope. Edgar Cayce's reading predates the publishing of this book, however this version is far easier to understand!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Not saying my dreams are exactly reliable, but they do seem to offer good hints from time to time :) Here is one to share

-- Dream --
This is the dream I had re Aura technology:

(uncertain of date, early to mid Jan 2016)
I was given a tour down a road that showed various displays relating to Michel Desmarquet and the book Thiaoouba Prophecy. I recall seeing a poster of the old book cover with that weird astral body that appears like a slug-like creature. Finally I came to one that demonstrated the visualisation of an aura. I could see a small flame and a lamp directed at the flame, and this projecting the flames silhouette on to a white background.
There was some kind of crystal that I was meant to inspect but I didn't do this properly as I was worried I would do something wrong, I think there was a reddish crystal involved that was to be placed between the flame and the lamp. The crystal was, if memory serves, attached to a thin stick so as to support its position in the light [and now having read the comment from Ronald re "The Cave of the Ancients" I presume this is to allow for spinning the crystal - that is a HUGE help btw].
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Rezo

so ... some sort of motor? or some kind of polarization filter on what sounds like red led light, that would cause the light to vary intensity in some way hm.

actually i have heard from jerry wills that he constructed a sort of aura visualizing aid [more for training ones ability] - i have notes on this as i attended one of his healing workshops, it was actually back in 2010 - regarding led lights arranged a certain way, with dim lighting, that he has found helpful to show people to become more able to see the aura.

found the notes- ok. i didnt write much. except that part of the course, he dimmed - no actually think lights were off, except for the red led light[s], and there was a larger, spherical crystal, i think [?] quartz maybe. or some other kind, but it looked clear. with led lights shining over the end, and was placed few feet infront of our field of view [group purposes - said we can use smaller versions for personal use]. and staring at or near the led light on the crystal, much like staring at the dot on white piece of paper, only difference is you are focusing gaze on the crystal closest to the red led, in near-darkness, at somebody else close to it [behind or near the setup].

i think i recall this correctly. what i did write down was brief comment about uv and near-infrared wavelengths of light, and the difference between the two. i have not kept up with this practice as i was unsure if red led was something i should look near often or not [call it me being cautious, although i look at computer and cell phone screens so...] but i felt it interesting nonetheless, because i do think i saw some sort of non-afterimage type of energy field, during that session.

that is an interesting dream. as far as machine construction is concerned, i posted the above, hoping it would relate somehow.
Zark

I tried spinning some different coloured glass crystals by a simple motor but couldn't seem to get anywhere.
Here's my best recollection of the dream
Rezo

my apologies for not seeing this posted reply before, Zark.

Thats interesting.

I go to sleep with a light on my night table, from my cheap-o essential oil nebulizer. It has one of those gradual color-fade options, or you can select which color stays on. I have consistently over the past few months, selected the dimmer, red led color, to illuminate before I go to bed, and I leave it on, or just shut it off if I feel very tired.

I will now attempt to focus my vision on different gentle LED colors, to see if I notice different auric colors in my field, while there is dim lighting. Since the nebulizer covering dulls the impact the bulb would otherwise have, the brightness is tolerable, at least with the darker hues like deeper blue, or red. So I will try both of those.

The yellow and orange however are a bit too bright for direct prolonged visual exposure. Maybe in the past before electricity was available, candlelight sufficed for redeveloping this type of subtle visual field awareness.
ronald

Here are some photos of the Aurascope DIY kit.

The outside:

The inside:

My overall experiences with this device, following its user instructions, lead me to think it may be used as a practice tool to train your eyes. However I could not achieve any noticeable results.