WaveGenetics

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

tayzas07

WaveGenetics

Greetings to the members and visitors of the forum! :)

If I may start this topic.. I am new to this forum however it appears to be my beloved one :) I apologize in advance if this is wrong place to start the topic. I certainly read the book, just twice unfortunately, but I think I have some more time on the Earth to read it again :)

I have something to share; it is about breakthrough in... I do not know how to name it... Hope it will become clearer further as I proceed on… This is to share the information and kindly ask you to advise on who would be interested in this (research institutions, companies…? )..

To begin with, some background - I am a law student living in New Zealand, originally from Russia. Have been seeking the Path since 1995... That is the time when I felt the calling of Higherself perhaps, to seek the Truth... I felt I had to do something valuable for the planet not knowing what in particular...

I have no relation to genetics or biology in any way apart perhaps the knowledge obtained from the school…

Looking through certain websites (http://www.ajna.com/articles/russian_dn ... normal.php ) I found information in relation to genetic science breakthrough by Russian scientists. I researched further and it transpired that I contacted the leader of the research group out of curiosity kindly asking if I could obtain their latest news pertaining to discoveries and advancements in the field. He, Peter, replied and sent me a short description of his work a link to his website (http://www.wavegenetics.jino-net.ru) it is in Russian unfortunately.

I found out that the mainstream of science has been persecuting him (it is common in Russia for this to take place) and his research endeavors considering him a “heretic”, a stance with which I cannot agree.

The research has been done by piecemeal without support and funding for the last 20 years. I did not know what to offer him and asked if I could assist (he was surprised discovering that I am a law student :) ) I cannot help with the funding, and I offer him if I could try to translate his works in English and try to find people interested in the discoveries that are capable of utterly changing the medicine and agriculture as they are now.

Now, to the point… (forgive my language please, I am not biologist)
The essence of the discovery is that they managed to discover that it is possible to control genetic code by means of quantum bio-computer. That is – they can scan (read from) semi-transparent tissues and cells of the donor ALL information/data related to the genetic apparatus by laser flux of certain wavelength using that quantum bio-computer AND transfer that information to the recipient at a distance of more that 10 km.
Application - they conducted an experiment on rats, destroying their pancreas (very very important organ in the body-that is-they become ill with diabetes) and then irradiated the rats with the previously scanned information/data from new born rats, the result of the experiment – the pancreas regenerated completely and life expectancy increased! those left without treatment-died.

Some of you may have heard about cutting edge technology in the field of stem cell research. The stem cells are those which are capable of turning into any tissue or organ in the body regeneration them (very basic view of mine). As I understand the problem is to manipulate the stem cells and to manage them for regenerative purposes. Success in the field is still far away. These manipulations involve physical extraction of stem cells and operations with them.

Contrary to that, the quantum bio-computer can do this without ANY physical contact; one does not even need to extract any cells out of anywhere! Simply ponder for a moment on what that means… it has prospects of widest application in medicine (you name the illness) and agriculture (development of “softly” GM food without any chemicals and harsh cutting of the genes).. Enormous application…

Regeneration can be done in relation to any organ. ANY. But it is the ground for further research. Scientists in Canada were astounded when he did that in their laboratories and they tried to steal the technology, Germany goes along with Canada as well as Japan. They try to get they hands on the technology and either shelf it or commercialize and again, make money! :(

No one on the Earth is capable of regenerating pancreas, even in rats. He is. There are many companies trying to get the technology. I guess you could see the impact of this on the industry of pharmacy and redistribution of financial “streams”… this by no means assists the development of it.

He continues his research, little by little, keen and eager to share with the world but not with the monopolies.
He sends his works to me, and I attempt to do the little I can – translate them in to English and make them available for another half of the science community.

I represent him in New Zealand, seeking organization which may assist or be interest in it, but again, the fear of the technology being isolated and sealed away from the humanity does not let us rest peacefully…

Please express you views on the topic and feel free to suggest of criticize :) Thank you for that :)

You may still find some texts of Peter Gariaev on the Internet in English, dated about 1991-1997. I have some in English, currently translating 3 large articles on the topic as well.

Kindly
tay
In Medio Tutissimus Ibis
Zio

This is interesting :) very.

First, welcome to this forum Tay, and yes, perhaps this is the best place for this topic.

I don't have a lot of knowledge in those fields, but I can imagine what that technology can do in our society. Recovering at will... Anyway, I want to know more about the technology :) I will say more later when I have researched.
Essene

Yes welcome.

Thanks for sharing that information, very interesting... and if true just another example at the enormous potential humanity has but is stuck in a material system.

I look forward to hearing more about it.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.